Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Marriage Counselling: Are Prophets Better Than Astrologers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Counselling: Are Prophets Better Than Astrologers? (320 Views)

How Does Marriage Counselling Work For You And Your Relationship? / Bible Verses That Shows God ,Ancient Prophets & The Bible Itself Are Sexist / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Counselling: Are Prophets Better Than Astrologers? by ItuExchange(m): 9:16am On Aug 15, 2018
I have seen marriages that were recommended by prophets, and the marriages failed? Why?

I have seen marriages that were recommended by astrologers, and the marriages failed? Why?

Some marriages recommended by prophets have also succeeded? That means there are certain genuine prophets out there. Am I wrong?

Some marriages recommended by astrologers have also succeeded? That means there could be genuine astrologers out there. Is that not possible?

However, I am in love with 2 women, who are beautiful, hard-working, and dependable. They love me and respect me. They have some qualities that show them as good housewife materials.

However, I don’t know what the future will hold with a relationship with any of them. I don’t also know whom to marry.

Like Tony Tetuilla sings: “I’m in love with two women I don’t know which one to get.”

I went to 3 different prophets and after prayers, they condemned woman A, and chose woman B for me, as a woman with good future with me.

When I went to professional astrologers, they chose woman A as being better, and totally condemn woman B.

I’m confused. Whom should I believe, prophets who often fast and pray, or astrologers with many years of experience?

Please help with an answer.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: Itu Global
Re: Marriage Counselling: Are Prophets Better Than Astrologers? by xendra: 9:25am On Aug 15, 2018
cheesy cheesy hehehe this one no serious, go and ask them to tell you how you can be successful regardless of who is in your life. Or is that not possible?

1 Like

Re: Marriage Counselling: Are Prophets Better Than Astrologers? by donbachi(m): 10:10am On Aug 15, 2018
Don't marry because a prophet or an astrologer told you to...marry based on self convictions...the bible says"he who findeth a wife" and not "he whom pastor or astrologer,findeth wife for".
Re: Marriage Counselling: Are Prophets Better Than Astrologers? by BizLifeE: 6:15am On Aug 16, 2018
donbachi:
Don't marry because a prophet or an astrologer told you to...marry based on self convictions...the bible says"he who findeth a wife" and not "he whom pastor or astrologer,findeth wife for".

But why do many people, including me, patronize prophets and astrologers? Can we know the future without that?
Re: Marriage Counselling: Are Prophets Better Than Astrologers? by Dreamkiller: 6:30am On Aug 16, 2018
find out the meaning of the word cold reading and youll know that youve been played.

(1) (Reply)

Tips Forthe Partner With A Higher Sex Drive / See The Moment 2-face Performed At Funaab's JAMBITE Nite In 2004 / Quick Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.