Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,776 members, 7,817,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Nagging And It's Effect In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nagging And It's Effect In A Relationship (324 Views)

The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) / Stop Nagging And Yelling all the time. Learn How To Handle Your Man's Ego. / Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nagging And It's Effect In A Relationship by bernice2020(f): 9:43am On Aug 31, 2018
Joel and Sophy had met 4 years ago. She was young and lovely, everything good could be attributed to her. They hooked up in a whirlwind romance and two years later, they decided to walk down the aisle.
“What a catch” Joel had thought. He was head over heels in love with her. Who will blamed him? What are the odds of finding an educated, well behaved, passionate and beautiful lady like Sophy. His friends couldn’t believe she agreed to marry him. But that was what they did. They got married. All was well and couldn’t have been better until 8 months ago when Joel’s world started cracking. Sophy’s attitude changed. His once peaceful home became a battle field. He couldn’t say if she was frustrated or lonely, all he knew was things got worse with every response he gave.
Joel sat on the staircase leading to the balcony… he was pensive, trying to carve out a way to avoid Sophy. I just can’t deal with her incessant talks this night, he thought. He had no strength left for arguments that have turned out to be the welcome song he got every night. Just then, Sophy walked in. Like a bee perceiving perfume she began;
“Who does this?” You came home and instead of looking out for me you sat here. Is this our bed? Did it not occur to you to at least remove your clothes first? Oh! you are not the one washing them. All you know how to do is come home looking tired.
“Be like your friend, Jude, and score goals instead, all you do is watch Arsenal and Chelsea, argue Ronaldo and Messi don’t forget those two are fathers already.” She fussed clapping her hands. “Do what your mates are doing, Joel, make me a real woman, i’m a complete league yet you can’t find a suitable club to fan. Please excuse.

Read more on: www.seyitola.com
Re: Nagging And It's Effect In A Relationship by chiommy123(f): 11:14am On Aug 31, 2018
Now that scene is funny when you're watching it but really annoying when its happening to you. Op come and complete this story na
Re: Nagging And It's Effect In A Relationship by Bluezy13(m): 11:50am On Aug 31, 2018
Hmmm...

(1) (Reply)

How To Explain Anxiety To Someone You Love & Do It Fearlessly / Finally, Trump Has Abandoned Me / 7 Ways To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.