Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

My Life Episode 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Life Episode 2 (1152 Views)

Overcoming Sex Addiction (episode 2) / I Just Got Married (episode 2) / Diary Of A University Girl [episode 2] The Discovery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life Episode 2 by doublekay: 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2010
Season 1 episode 2
"Death by hanging!!! What will now be of Caroline my beautiful wife? How would she carry on with the family duty? Oh my business what will be of you, so I will miss out completely? all my contracts, my money, so in less than 12 hours I will kiss you all good bye, oh my Caroline oh, oh, oh” I lamented as I remembered my past life with caro, a beautiful young woman a woman that had shown me love in a way no other had done. I remembered when and how we first met. It was in a coffee shop. it was so beautiful the weather was a bit dull and dim. she was putting on a white mono strap that gives you a clear view of her upper thoracic region and makes the work of guessing her breast size little on a very short and tight khaki coloured mini skirt that pronounced her well placed curves. I can remember how she walked into me and we collided, “oh sorry sir, sorry” I can remember her say as she fumbled with the zip of her bag to bring out the handkerchief she would use in cleaning the coffee she spilt on me. "Don’t worry angel its just a mere accident its nothing to bother about" I replied her as I collected the handkerchief and started doing the cleaning my self, while cleaning she bent over to pick the tray and the chartered pieces of the cup that slipped off her hand. I couldn’t help but spying the exposed upper part of her ties, the smooth, chocolate colored skin sent a shrill through my spine that I felt my manhood respond to it. The bulge in my trouser was about embarrassing me that I thought to my self that I have to do something quickly. Hey dear have your handkerchief let me drive home for a change I said to her as I hand over the handkerchief and leave. “Sorry for the inconveniences” I heard her say behind me. I turned my face towards her and replied with a smile. Turning to continue on my destination I heard her ask me if I am driving down alien when my answer was in the positive she asked whether she could follow me down the road. “Yes of course” I answered, though right inside I just wanted to be left alone, I didn’t want her to see the bulge that I am fighting with. but I couldn’t help it because another part of me wants to be with this smashingly sexy looking lady even if its only for this 10 minutes drive to alien.
I led the way through the shop down to the car pack and straight to my Toyota prado jeep. I didn’t look back neither did I alter a word to my guest till I entered the car and opened the car for her to step in. My heart was beating fast as she was at the eve of entering my car, she brought in her first leg and when she was about bringing in the next I caught a glimpse of what made me loose it all. Strong went my manhood so strong that my trouser can no longer hide it. I dived for the day’s newspaper that I left at the back chair of my car with this I covered my embarrassment by placing it on my pelvic region.
I sent the engine roaring and that was it. “Is that today’s paper” she asked looking at the paper I placed on my lap. “Yes my dear it is” I answered. “Would you mind me browsing through it” she asked me. “No, yes, wait I will give it to you later” I answered. She looked at me embarrassed and looked back towards the road. Knowing that i have messed up, I nonchalantly handed the paper to her. Collecting the paper and looking at my zip simultaneously she proberly saw the bulge. Smiling, she looked up at me and asked "is it because of this", shamed with embarrassment I nodded. "Its nothing, its natural, it happens a times to every one", she said with a grimace. I felt the urge to tell her that she sounds quite bold but I was cut short when I felt her hand on my zip. "Am I with a prostitute or is this a setup, I will have to stop her", I was thinking. Open went my zip, out poped my manhood I started shaking lots and lots of shrill started going up and down my spine my blood went hot all of a sudden. I felt her hand caressing the tip of my manhood, blank went my thinking I felt an instantaneous thirst, an increase in my heart rate and my blood pressure. I almost lost control of my driving, “be strong dog” I heard her say to me. "Baby wait, wait" I was saying when I felt it coming I didn’t want it to happen, its quite embarrassing, how will I cum in less than 10 seconds but I couldn’t help it. Before I knew what was happening it was all over her hand. “sorry” I said, “never mind it happens a times” she replied me. Turned between the shame of my premature ejaculation and my inabilty to stop a girl that I didnt know from raping me I focused on our journey till I got to the frontage of my house.
“This is where I stay, how will I send you down to your place?” I asked her. As she was busy cleaning up the mess in my car, I am not in a hurry, you can go and change and by the way I AM CAROLINE
Re: My Life Episode 2 by adamse(f): 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2010
i want to believe she is not your wife.you were describing a LovePeddler here,weren't you?
Re: My Life Episode 2 by Jomodupri(m): 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2010
'
Re: My Life Episode 2 by BabaRamo(m): 3:52am On Jun 24, 2010
In a world of prevalent illiteracy, if I have to do this much reading, I better be getting paid!
Re: My Life Episode 2 by vivaladiva(f): 6:01am On Jun 24, 2010
babaramo, ur glass will foever be full of the bestest fabest thing u like to drink, i tire oooo
i wan read, my eye begin dance galala and makosa
na essay abi na novel

oy mate, dont give up ur day job aite , i didnt read all ur watever, but the few lines i did read, sounded like eze goes to school

u rem machmillian reader now, my name is edet, i live in calabar, every morning i have a self-service, b4 i pray
after i pray, i have a self-service again. i cant seem to keep jonny down, he is always getting me in trouble when i get up in class to give an answer in class
Re: My Life Episode 2 by Busybody2(f): 9:53am On Jun 24, 2010
Nice write-up, good work in progress wink
Re: My Life Episode 2 by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 24, 2010
good morning everyone wink
Re: My Life Episode 2 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2010
Not bad, just keep it coming.
Re: My Life Episode 2 by MissyB1(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2010
I Likey!!!
Re: My Life Episode 2 by danny212: 11:39am On Jun 26, 2010
nice write up
what of the first episode?
Re: My Life Episode 2 by doublekay: 11:55am On Jun 26, 2010
it is not actually my story, i got it from www.dkeyz.com and both previous and subsequent episodes are there. but i will try to update us with subsequent episodes
Re: My Life Episode 2 by doublekay: 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2010
episode 3
Episode 3
The cloud have gone dark and heavy, leaving the earth in such a dull and cold mode a mode that gives the signal of, it will soon rain. "So she wouldnt make it again" I said to myself. What a miss, why have the rain decided to rob me of the days highly excpected fun. It have been over 2 months since I first met caro and ever since we have not been able to meet again due to her acclaimed busy schedule. I only managed to convince her to visit me today and now the rain is at it.
I heard a sound "gbum" which brought me out of the dream world, should this be her knocking? I stood up immediately and headed for the door but to my utmost surprise it was my power fuse, it just got spoilt by probably the lightining. "What a disappointment" I said to my self. How will I entartain my visitor without electric power owing to the fact that my generator is faulty, "anyway she might not really make it, the rain wouldnt let her" I said to my self with regret. I really planned for this day, I wanted to show her that what happened in my car the first day we met was not just me, that I can be better than that.
kparakata a heard over the roof, it have just started pouring and heavily at that. I was now left with no option than to lie down in the cold and start thinking of the average height brown skinned sexy chick that have captured my taught for over two months now. I cant believe I can be doing this for her, considering the way she struck me on our first meeting, giving me the impression that she is a LovePeddler. But I can't help remembering the grace that comes with her smile, how she walks, talks and her boldness. "kpo kpo" I heard towards the door "Can what i am hearing be a knock" I asked my self as I stood up to get the door. Behold a creature in a wet yellow gown standing infront of my door, "caro" I said as I got momentarily lost in my own taughts, "she looks more responsible today but she can't stop looking sexy and her rain soaked gown didnt help matters exposing all her curves at the right places", "good morning" I heard her say before I could respond I heard her say something like since you wouldnt let me in let me usher my self in. That was when I realised that I have been standing in front of her doing nothing but stare. "Sorry dear dont mind my ill manners" I tried to defend my self. I noticed my heart was begining to beat fast, my breath rate have practically increased and that my something was pressing hard against my trousers as I usherd her into the rest room.
"Do you need to change?" I asked her, "yes" she replied me. I now have to show her to my wardrobe were I showed her my towel, a piece of new arsenal jersey I got on my last visit to england and the bathroom, and left her to take her shower
In less than 20 minutes she came back to the sitting room this time putting on just the top of the jersy which stopped just a bit below the her buttocks and keeps you guessing what it is like below the jersey. "My God My God get your boy out of this shit" I said to myself as she sat beside me.
we started discussing from politics down to sports down to contract bussiness I couldnt help but marvel at her intelligency, she struck me like a genius. "Baby can you pls hold me I am feeling cold" she said finally in the middle of our discussion. I gently pulled her towards my self gently instead of holding her I used my finger to stroke her at the neck region and I saw her react to it by closing her eyes. The next thing she did was to place her head on my chest at that time I caught a glimpse of her jersey pulling up and I saw a bit of her upper tigh, this sent a shrill over me but I managed to contain myself I pulled her head closer to mine and blessed her lips with mine in a kiss her response was just as I excpected, firm and full but what it did to me was more than I excpected, it made me straighten. Systematically I placed her on the chair still kissing her I placed the triger finger of my right hand on her breast and started stroking it, moving from one breast to the other till I noticed that the nipple have gotten strong and bigger I now started raising the jersey off her body but was stopped halfway when I noticed her hand on my trouseres trying to get rid of my trousers. In less than 20 seconds I saw my self completely naked at that time I also went ahead and completely ripped off the jersey which is the only thing stopping the two naked bodies from meeting their selves, "stop" I heard her whisper to my hearing. I ignored her, pretending I didnt hear it I started stroking her buttocks with my fingers starting from the top and down towards her honey pot, as i was doing that I noticed the honey pot was really calling for a touch from my stroking fingers. Though I really wanted to touch and stimulate the already wet honey pot I restricted the urge and continued stroking. Moaning, "oh, ah, stop, stop, stop" she said. Thinking her stop was a sought of pleasurable reply I kept on doing my thing. But all of a sudden I noticed her go stiff, On looking at her I noticed she has lost interest in the act. "please excuse me" I heard her say gently to me, As she pulled her self off me. Without uttering a word she moved straight to the bed room and came out fully dressed and ready to leave.
"I will be leaving now, its been quite a visit, take care" she said, as she left.
Re: My Life Episode 2 by MissyB1(m): 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2010
Nice!!!
This Carol sef . . . .Please, give us update, soon. grin
Re: My Life Episode 2 by doublekay: 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2010
episode 4
It sounded mad to me knowing the implicaation of my deed, taking a girl I hardly know to korea to see the korean government and seal a seven million dollar contract with them. But I couldn't help it, I can say that I am addicted to caro, I can't stay a moment without thinking about her, thinking about how she talks, about why she does what she does, more ecspecially her act the 1st and only time she visited my appartment. If convincing her to accompany me to korea will provide a comfortable enviroment just for the both of us, were she wouldnt be able to just stand up and leave me. why wouldnt I take the risk.
"Its departure time", we heard the loudspeaker of the aeroplane say. "The chief pilot on board is engr kunle idony and we are about to leave for korea so fasten your seat belt, " it went on saying. "dear I am really scared you know I am aerophobic" Caro whispered into my ears, "dont mind its just a few hours then we will be in korea" I said to calm her down. As the plane finished elevating and balanced caro leaned from her seat to hold on to my arm. I couldnt help the shrill the feeling of the texture and softness of her arm on mine sent down my spine. "tell me about the contract we are about pursuing in korea," she asked. With an expression of pride I started "I got a call from the korean government asking me to come over and complete the signing of a contract paper I earlier applied for, its a work to improve on their nuclear power plant", I also told her that the contract is worth seven million us dollars and that a gross profit of five million us dollars is to be excpected. The look in her face, the way her arm placed on mine and her head almost on my chest made me kept talking even against my wish, so I went on to tell her about my self, who I really was, how I started as a young boy that grew up with a fairly wealthy family that consist of a father, a mother, a brother and a sister. how it was to train in the united states as a nuclear physicsist and later came down to nigeria to start practising as an engineer in a reputable oil company in the country. From were I established my own private company and started seeking for contracts. This is the third major contract I am doing this year and i am exspecting the big bang by the end of this year and its from the US government and the contract is worth about 100 million united states dollars. At this point I noticed that she got really interested in my story and wanted me to go on though inside me I wanted to stop the discussion but I couldnt afford to because stopping the discussion might mean disentangling her from me. So I went ahead to tell her about the family how dad lost quite a lot of money in the recent downslide in the the world economy, how he is gently heading towards bankruptsy and how I grew up as a lonely young boy. At this point I knew I should stop atleast till I knew a little about her. So I asked her to tell me a bit about her self.I would rather say that it was quite shocking to learn about caro's past she really went through hell to be able to get to the height that she is now. Loosing both parents at the tender age of seven, caro had to grow up to face the hard facts of life. Growing up with her only and elder brother in the streets of lagos was an experience that you will not even want to hear even in a story. They survived either from begging for alms or doing all sorths of menial job that comes her way, according to her the elder brother who happens to be ten years older than her had to drop from school so as to be able to raise her school fees since their uncles and other relatives cared less about them but had all their attention focused on their fathers property's. This hard life continued till she finished her SSCE and had to open a mini bussiness centre which she had to manage till she finished her university education now she is a graduate in the field of bussiness administration and currently works with the alaba branch of oceanic bank in lagos state. "I am not really into men but I dont know what got into me when I first saw you in that cofee shop, I was looking at you and couldn't co ordinate till I crashed into you. Till now i have not been able to comprehend how I managed to get the courage I used in doing and saying the crazy things i did when with you" she said finally with a grin.
As we laid in each others arm thinking of our various past our present and our possible future we heard the loud speaker announce "tighten your seat belt, "

(1) (Reply)

How Many Times Did You Get Your Heart Broken Before Meeting "The One? / Reason I Don't Like Them. / A Babe With A Lady Gaga Personality Vs A Virgin Babe Na Wich One U Go Pfer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.