Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,152 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

A Babe With A Lady Gaga Personality Vs A Virgin Babe Na Wich One U Go Pfer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Babe With A Lady Gaga Personality Vs A Virgin Babe Na Wich One U Go Pfer? (1151 Views)

How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! / Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? / Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Babe With A Lady Gaga Personality Vs A Virgin Babe Na Wich One U Go Pfer? by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 13, 2011
Imagine say u fall in love with two babes and the first one get lady gaga personality(craze craze) but at the same time na s3x machine for bedroom and she like s3x die while on the other hand the second babe na virgin and na the mother theresa type of babe and na very good christian while she spend time for church 24/7.And also this virgin christian babe hate s3x.So between these two babes wey u love na wich one u go present to ur papa and mama as ur wife to be? cheesy
Re: A Babe With A Lady Gaga Personality Vs A Virgin Babe Na Wich One U Go Pfer? by Mynd44: 7:44am On Dec 13, 2011
wetin I wan take Virgin do?
Re: A Babe With A Lady Gaga Personality Vs A Virgin Babe Na Wich One U Go Pfer? by sugardaddy1(m): 8:31am On Dec 13, 2011
lady gaga gaga all the way but I go marry the virgin eventually cool cool cool
Re: A Babe With A Lady Gaga Personality Vs A Virgin Babe Na Wich One U Go Pfer? by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 13, 2011
lefulefu:

Imagine say u fall in love with two babes and the first one get lady gaga personality(craze craze) but at the same time na s3x machine for bedroom and she like s3x die while on the other hand the second babe na virgin and na the mother theresa type of babe and na very good christian while she spend time for church 24/7.And also this virgin christian babe hate s3x.So between these two babes wey u love na wich one u go present to your papa and mama as your wife to be? cheesy
What an intelligent dumb question, You keep breaking your stupwidity records, You are d best at what you know how to do best "silly talks"
Re: A Babe With A Lady Gaga Personality Vs A Virgin Babe Na Wich One U Go Pfer? by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 13, 2011
passing

Re: A Babe With A Lady Gaga Personality Vs A Virgin Babe Na Wich One U Go Pfer? by LesbianBoy(m): 9:18am On Dec 13, 2011
Drags bandiejay back! And gives him a "wet kiss"
Re: A Babe With A Lady Gaga Personality Vs A Virgin Babe Na Wich One U Go Pfer? by slimyem: 10:03am On Dec 13, 2011
Ijogz K:

What an intelligent dumb question, You keep breaking your stupwidity records, You are d best at what you know how to do best "silly talks"
lwkmd
Re: A Babe With A Lady Gaga Personality Vs A Virgin Babe Na Wich One U Go Pfer? by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 13, 2011
slimyem:

lwkmd
been toasting your for the past 13yrs now, Haba naaaw, Am sure if my G class benz arrive now you would say yes angry
Re: A Babe With A Lady Gaga Personality Vs A Virgin Babe Na Wich One U Go Pfer? by slimyem: 10:23am On Dec 13, 2011
^^G-class is not the issue though its equally important.
I need you to spice up your swaggs a little bit more grin grin
Re: A Babe With A Lady Gaga Personality Vs A Virgin Babe Na Wich One U Go Pfer? by Kslib(m): 11:28am On Dec 13, 2011
Now i know why you are called lefulefooool!
Re: A Babe With A Lady Gaga Personality Vs A Virgin Babe Na Wich One U Go Pfer? by pendo89(f): 11:36am On Dec 13, 2011
bandiejay:

passing

LMAO!! grin grin grin grin
This pic has cracked my ribs!!! Am in tears. grin grin
Re: A Babe With A Lady Gaga Personality Vs A Virgin Babe Na Wich One U Go Pfer? by bekay911(f): 11:38am On Dec 13, 2011
Hmm u really graduated with 1st class from olodo special uni ojuelegba  unda 3rd mainland bridge.
Re: A Babe With A Lady Gaga Personality Vs A Virgin Babe Na Wich One U Go Pfer? by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 13, 2011
slimyem:

^^G-class is not the issue though its equally important.
I need you to spice up your swaggs a little bit more grin grin
My swag is always balling i need not make mouth about it, Been fine maintaining my natural beauty has been so easy. All thanks to God cool
Re: A Babe With A Lady Gaga Personality Vs A Virgin Babe Na Wich One U Go Pfer? by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 14, 2011
bekay911:

Hmm u really graduated with 1st class from olodo special uni ojuelegba  unda 3rd mainland bridge.                          
What of u nko wey graduate with second class upper from ashawo university and u come even get Phd for runz hustling for italy grin
Re: A Babe With A Lady Gaga Personality Vs A Virgin Babe Na Wich One U Go Pfer? by Nobody: 4:49am On Dec 14, 2011
Lady Gaga is awesome.  cool

that is one white girl. . .if i were a lesbi@n. grin
Re: A Babe With A Lady Gaga Personality Vs A Virgin Babe Na Wich One U Go Pfer? by Jenifa1: 4:51am On Dec 14, 2011
lefulefu:

Imagine say u fall in love with two babes and the first one get lady gaga personality(craze craze) but at the same time na s3x machine for bedroom and she like s3x die while on the other hand the second babe na virgin and na the mother theresa type of babe and na very good christian while she spend time for church 24/7.And also this virgin christian babe hate s3x.So between these two babes wey u love na wich one u go present to your papa and mama as your wife to be? cheesy

lefulefu why not answer d question yourself?
Re: A Babe With A Lady Gaga Personality Vs A Virgin Babe Na Wich One U Go Pfer? by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 14, 2011
Kslib:

Now i know why you are called lefulefooool!
heheheh you haven't seen nothing yet.

He deserve a gold medal. grin grin
Re: A Babe With A Lady Gaga Personality Vs A Virgin Babe Na Wich One U Go Pfer? by Nobody: 4:55am On Dec 14, 2011
Jenifa_:

lefulefu why not answer d question yourself?
dem don answer am for me grin
Re: A Babe With A Lady Gaga Personality Vs A Virgin Babe Na Wich One U Go Pfer? by Nobody: 4:57am On Dec 14, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

Lady Gaga is awesome.  cool

that is one white girl. . .if i were a lesbi@n. grin
lady gaga na craze woman grin but then she fit sweet for bed ooo cheesy.U know say na these type of women wey their brain dey scatter road na dem fit kill a bobo with s3x grin
Re: A Babe With A Lady Gaga Personality Vs A Virgin Babe Na Wich One U Go Pfer? by Nobody: 4:59am On Dec 14, 2011
@ kslib this is why the name fits indeed!! you see, i was the first one to call him lefoolefool btw.
it appears, im going to have to get it copyrighted!!  grin

lefulefu:

lady gaga na craze woman grin but then she fit sweet for bed ooo cheesy.U know say na these type of women wey their brain dey scatter road na dem fit kill a bobo with s3x grin

@lefu. as if you would know!!  grin grin
you can't handle a kolo niaja babe much less a crazy azz oyinbo! grin
Re: A Babe With A Lady Gaga Personality Vs A Virgin Babe Na Wich One U Go Pfer? by Nobody: 5:01am On Dec 14, 2011
bandiejay:

passing
Willie willie dem swear for u to come haunt my thread? angry
Re: A Babe With A Lady Gaga Personality Vs A Virgin Babe Na Wich One U Go Pfer? by Mynd44: 7:59am On Dec 14, 2011
Re: A Babe With A Lady Gaga Personality Vs A Virgin Babe Na Wich One U Go Pfer? by cynthiafred67(f): 11:55am On Dec 14, 2011
*me too I am just passing*
Re: A Babe With A Lady Gaga Personality Vs A Virgin Babe Na Wich One U Go Pfer? by 195(f): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2011
^hold my hand - ghost alert cheesy
Re: A Babe With A Lady Gaga Personality Vs A Virgin Babe Na Wich One U Go Pfer? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2011
cynthiafred67:

*me too I am just passing*
passin with ur high heels or wetin? wink
Re: A Babe With A Lady Gaga Personality Vs A Virgin Babe Na Wich One U Go Pfer? by Kslib(m): 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2011
Wanted to pass too,but coulnd't ignore.
Re: A Babe With A Lady Gaga Personality Vs A Virgin Babe Na Wich One U Go Pfer? by cynthiafred67(f): 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2011
lefulefu:

passin with your high heels or wetin? wink

^^ yes passing with my very high heels, how did u know?
Re: A Babe With A Lady Gaga Personality Vs A Virgin Babe Na Wich One U Go Pfer? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2011
cynthiafred67:

^^ yes passing with my very high heels, how did u know?
hw i no go know wen i dey hear the thing dey make kwo kwo for ground smiley
Re: A Babe With A Lady Gaga Personality Vs A Virgin Babe Na Wich One U Go Pfer? by cynthiafred67(f): 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2011
lefulefu:

hw i no go know wen i dey hear the thing dey make kwo kwo for ground smiley

LOL
Re: A Babe With A Lady Gaga Personality Vs A Virgin Babe Na Wich One U Go Pfer? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:43pm On Dec 14, 2011
Lefroggie y all dis dem auction ur brain ni undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

When Your Married Ex Is Still In Love With You / Do Man Cheat On Their Wives While Pregnant / How To Keep An Healthy Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.