Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Don't Marry Jobless And Unintelligent Ladies- Twitter User Advice Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Marry Jobless And Unintelligent Ladies- Twitter User Advice Men (1516 Views)

Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything / What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Marry Jobless And Unintelligent Ladies- Twitter User Advice Men by Headlesschicken(m): 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
grin So much wisdom from such a young lad,d God's are truely wise... Chaii thunder fire financial women...
Re: Don't Marry Jobless And Unintelligent Ladies- Twitter User Advice Men by Ballack1(m): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
Everybody want to marry an intelligent lady.Really we men need to work hard to attract the type of lady you wish to marry. if you want to marry working class lady,you self need to be a working class.
Re: Don't Marry Jobless And Unintelligent Ladies- Twitter User Advice Men by DonroxyII: 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
The only thing that attract me to a woman for the purpose of marriage is her Intelligence and level of intellectual ....
Who marries a lady that can't solve Math or English for my kids .... Who marries a slowpoke that knows nothing but slaying .... Who marries someone that only want to appear pancakes to the society while her home is trash ....

When she get sense , I know say she must get money cheesy .... Oya marriage ... Gbam !!

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Jobless And Unintelligent Ladies- Twitter User Advice Men by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

I don't know why you're just overheating over someone's opinion. Why don't you share your opinions and leave. Must you forceful enforce your opinions on him. Some people are light years away from your pattern of thought. undecided

He is very manipulative.
Re: Don't Marry Jobless And Unintelligent Ladies- Twitter User Advice Men by colly1860: 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
word!!!!!
well said
Re: Don't Marry Jobless And Unintelligent Ladies- Twitter User Advice Men by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
Yet the most intelligent women are single but the sisters with killer curves are juggling men! You can't have it all! It's beauty or brains tongue
Re: Don't Marry Jobless And Unintelligent Ladies- Twitter User Advice Men by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

He is very manipulative.
How many times have I manipulated you?
When will all these stuffs end? Grow up. I'm not the cause of your frustration.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky Display Breasts, Fans Go Gaga (photos) / My I T Sexcapes Episode1---story Time (18+) / Why Are You On This Forum?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.