Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,716 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

Who Is This? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is This? (6182 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is This? by Tudor6(f): 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2010
Exactly the former!
Of she finds out, you're gonna make some hungry marriage counselor happy grin
Re: Who Is This? by Tudor6(f): 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2010
MyJoe:

So am I on this new area of e-whatever Tudor and some folks around here seem to be adept at. Sure freaks one out.

Hmmmmm. . .why are you so curious?
I doubt someone like you will have enemies. . .
Re: Who Is This? by MyJoe: 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2010
Tudór:

Hmmmmm. . .why are you so curious?
I doubt someone like you will have enemies. . .
Lol! Now I'm really curious why you think so^^^. But what do you know?
Re: Who Is This? by Tudor6(f): 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2010
MyJoe:

Lol! Now I'm really curious why you think so^^^. But what do you know?

Edit: post redacted; classified information
Re: Who Is This? by MyJoe: 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2010
I see. It had to be more than ol' Google. I was thinking there were some ways of getting it done other than "special software" which I thought belonged in the movies and the spooky world of espionage.

I still wonder why you "doubt" I would need this sorta protection. . .
Re: Who Is This? by InesQor(m): 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2010
@Deep Sight:

Thanks for your response. You know how much I respect your careful responses [s]whenever you can manage not to be biased tongue[/s]!

As for the reasons for anonymity, Tudor has said almost everything. With just your email address, for instance, I can know a wholesome lot about you; let alone have the context of extra information like your name or location. (Recall when I searched for you on facebook? Yeah, reminds me, please let me know if it is okay to go ahead and send you a facebook request, alright? Our dear mod is just one of our mutual friends last time I checked) Let alone other information like mail headers, and IP addresses sourced from clicked link-trackers.

No matter how one tries to stay out of trouble, the curious nature of man will make those who disagree with your opinions, try to unravel your identity. Now, if this was not a faceless forum, these same people may not even bother to try to unravel your ID the more.

Yeah, I look forward to a good game of chess, thanks! cheesy
(I stopped using the mavenbox email so I will create a new account for the chess game with my current email, send you a request and we can take it from there, aite? We can think of it as a fresh start wink cool )

Tudór:

BTW, be careful who you disclose your personal info. With the way things are you can never be sure if the schitzo Inesqor isnt the same as Abuzola on NL.
Tudor, dude, let it rest abeg.
Re: Who Is This? by JeSoul(f): 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2010
Na wa oh . . . see privacy freaks. @Tudor especially. But having someone online find your add and send you a quran shocked lipsrsealed I guess I can see why you take such drastic precautions.

Unfortunately, being a bit of a public figure, I am very easy to find on the internet. So rather than fret, I have accepted total privacy is something most of us will not have in this present digital age of information at your fingertips. @Inesqor and DS, a few people have tried to get info from me about you two (see, you're both popular like that) but my fingers/mouth are safer and more secure than fort knox.
Re: Who Is This? by InesQor(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2010
JeSoul:

Na wa oh . . . see privacy freaks. @Tudor especially. But having someone online find your add and send you a quran  shocked  lipsrsealed  I guess I can see why you take such drastic precautions.

Unfortunately, being a bit of a public figure, I am very easy to find on the internet. So rather than fret, I have accepted total privacy is something most of us will not have in this present digital age of information at your fingertips. @Inesqor and DS, a few people have tried to get info from me about you two (see, you're both popular like that) but my fingers/mouth are safer and more secure than fort knox.

@JeSoul: Lmao! Fort Knox, I like that. I recall you saying that the day I started to trust you, and for all that has occurred so far, I have no reason to doubt that tongue
Re: Who Is This? by Tudor6(f): 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2010
InesQor:

@Deep Sight:

Thanks for your response. You know how much I respect your careful responses [s]whenever you can manage not to be biased  tongue[/s]!

As for the reasons for anonymity, Tudor has said almost everything. With just your email address, for instance, I can know a wholesome lot about you; let alone have the context of extra information like your name or location. (Recall when I searched for you on facebook? Yeah, reminds me, please let me know if it is okay to go ahead and send you a facebook request, alright? Our dear mod is just one of our mutual friends last time I checked) Let alone other information like mail headers, and IP addresses sourced from clicked link-trackers.

No matter how one tries to stay out of trouble, the curious nature of man will make those who disagree with your opinions, try to unravel your identity. Now, if this was not a faceless forum, these same people may not even bother to try to unravel your ID the more.

(I stopped using the mavenbox email so I will create a new account for the chess game with my current email, send you a request and we can take it from there, aite? We can think of it as a fresh start  wink cool )
Tudor, dude, let it rest abeg.
Are you threatening me??
Re: Who Is This? by Tudor6(f): 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2010
JeSoul:

Na wa oh . . . see privacy freaks. @Tudor especially. But having someone online find your add and send you a quran shocked lipsrsealed I guess I can see why you take such drastic precautions.

Yes maybe should consider that before you started bullying and terrorising me on the internet. . . .if I were a bad fellow we might have a different story today.

Months ago I hit a dead end in my search for the face behind Jesoul and had given up. Then my breakthrough came when you declared you were on a project that had to do with cure psoriasis. Gbam. Add that to the lil bit of infos i have from serious digging including the little i could glean from ur you-tube videos, I was able to narrow it down and voila.

If I were abuzola now, what'd you think woulda happened?
Re: Who Is This? by DeepSight(m): 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2010
^^^ Frightening. You are a stalker. Thank God a benevolent one!
Re: Who Is This? by DeepSight(m): 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2010
InesQor:

Yeah, reminds me, please let me know if it is okay to go ahead and send you a facebook request, alright?

That would be a pleasure.

(I stopped using the mavenbox email so I will create a new account for the chess game with my current email, send you a request and we can take it from there, aite? We can think of it as a fresh start wink cool )

I am making my move NOW - and i warn you THIS TIME IS REAL WAR!
Re: Who Is This? by InesQor(m): 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2010
Loool bring it on Deep Sight!!!!

@Tudor: Threatening you? The only place where I war, besides spiritual realms (that I'm not sure if you believe in), is on a chess board (I dunno if you believe that one either). Lol
Re: Who Is This? by InesQor(m): 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2010
@Deep Sight: Sending you a FB request right away. Errr. . . I guess the pleasure should be all mine. [s]Hope I'm safe sha. lol. At least you will find out I'm not viaro[/s]
Re: Who Is This? by Tudor6(f): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2010
Deep Sight:

^^^ Frightening. You are a stalker. Thank God a benevolent one!
oh be quiet jo. . .who doesnt like a challenge? I was born curious tongue
Besides I like to put a face to a name.
Re: Who Is This? by JeSoul(f): 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2010
Tudór:

Yes maybe should consider that before you started bullying and terrorising me on the internet. . . .if I were a bad fellow we might have a different story today.
 hehe, I "bullied" you because you're special. I haven't bullied anyone else you know . . .

Months ago I hit a dead end in my search for the face behind Jesoul and had given up. Then my breakthrough came when you declared you were on a project that had to do with cure psoriasis. Gbam. Add that to the lil bit of infos i have from serious digging including the little i could glean from your you-tube videos, I was able to narrow it down and voila.

If I were abuzola now, what'd you think woulda happened?
 shocked Dayum, see detective. Your powers are really scary. Did you also read through my boring paper?  grin  

The internet is really something else. I tried one of those detective/tracking softwares one time - by just putting in my name, it gave all my previous addresses, possible siblings, schools and workplaces. Nifty tech smarts like yourself are few and far between (I hope) - that is good for us mortals just trying to have a lil fun surfing an internet forum. I guess we should all just thank God Tudor is not a religious zealot bent on jihad.

So how much for your services? I would like a little dirt on MyJoe and Noetic.
Re: Who Is This? by InesQor(m): 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2010
@JeSoul: that's why you should learn from me tongue An email (also I.P if possible) for every distinct purpose. The one I use(d) at work and at college(s) is never used for anything else. There's one for anonymous social networks, a special one for Nairaland, and there's one for social networks where I am not anonymous. Plus of cos there is the one I use for trivial stuff like registering on websites that demand your email by force. Lol.

So when you run those trackers, err. . . lol almost nothing relevant will show up at the same time.

Paranoid? Yeah,
Re: Who Is This? by jesus3: 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2010
Tudór:

Again I ask, what have you presented that i've not said before?

Is this stunt of yours a ridiculous cry for attention?

I asked a simple question if it was on the trial of viaro thread that u made the announcement that 'tudor is a female'. If u reaffirm ur stance again now, then i ve got a surprise for u.

Tudór:

Indeed. . .since ''ethics and moral rules, that demands honesty'' apply here, why didnt u in all honesty register with your real name? Or is your legal name jesus? Hypocrite
Who gives a crap what you think??
Interesting. Many mexican are called jesus. If u saw the 2002 w/c hosted in korea and japan, there was a guy that played for one of the south American teams called jesus raya. I simply christened myself after him. Theres nothing hypocritical bout that no
say something else to justify ur transgendered act my guy

Tudór:

I have said Tudor is female, una no wan hear. . .how is that my business??
Its ur biz my bro. Forget not that its ur NL personality at stake here. Day by people still doubt ur sincerity why if i may ask? or say tudor is hermaphrodite(lol)

Tudór:

Si[b]nce you were so jobless to go digging for irrelevant quotes[/b] from my posts, why dont you apply that talent and find where our own toba was soliciting for sexual partners on the religion board. . . . Who knows you might get lucky and land some a$$ for your Hot soul.

No sir, u are the jobless one looking for people to dupe online by changing sex. How about that?

U can as well say the author of this thread is jobless, for creating the thread 'who is this' and going deep into someone else's post to unravel a misery. no?

Im interested in knowing the exact thread where toba solicited for a sexual partner on the religion section
Re: Who Is This? by InesQor(m): 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2010
@Deep Sight:

Facebook request sent. You may be, err, surprised though. I have almost no personal info there either. But we can always talk about details later wink
Re: Who Is This? by PastorAIO: 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2010
hen!! ye paparicious. You mean such programs exist. Abeg what is it called, I need to make sure that I've covered my tracks adequately.

The internet is really something else. I tried one of those detective/tracking softwares one time - by just putting in my name, it gave all my previous addresses, possible siblings, schools and workplaces.
Re: Who Is This? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2010
noetic16:

The above is totally uncalled for. Its either u are trying to be tudor, totally immune to jokes or are just fundamentally dumb.

There was no reason to utter any of your words above.

Why cant u liken jon bee with any one else save tudor? is it becos he calls slowpoke like tudor does?

Jon.Bee:

. . . .hey slowpoke [/b]Imma be on the lookout for your dumb posts, guess what? yo árse is mine henceforth!
Now run along. . . .run along boy. . .  and go hook up wit'[b] Tudor, [/b]ya' little [b]e-faggo.t

@ toba
noetic16's lil' sidekick? why are you all up in bizness? . . .  go get a life!

I taught we made a treaty on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=468635.msg6288315#msg6288315

I said

toba June 26, 2010, 07:29 PM:

U begining to sound in your posts as the ever aggressive&insultive tudor(m)&now tudor(f).
I have a genuine intention whilst making my post but u ve mis construed it like tudor does. No problem. Cheers all the same,cos i dont want to pick a fight with u,since u are a newbee.

ur response was calm

Jon. Bee June 26, 2010, 07:40 PM:

Whatever Tudor did to you, it must have been mean.
Cheers "oldbee". No hard feeling

So why make the above comment? Im suspicious of something.
Re: Who Is This? by noetic16(m): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2010
JeSoul:

grin honey, just ask me what u want to know. . . u know I will tell u. . . .dont spend "our" hard-earned money on third grade detectives like tudor grin
Re: Who Is This? by MyJoe: 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2010
Pastor AIO:

hen!! ye paparicious.  You mean such programs exist.  Abeg what is it called, I need to make sure that I've covered my tracks adequately.  

Nah, you haven't. Want me to squeal?

JeSoul:

hehe, I "bullied" you because you're special. I haven't bullied anyone else you know . . .
 shocked Dayum, see detective. Your powers are really scary. Did you also read through my boring paper?  grin  

The internet is really something else. I tried one of those detective/tracking softwares one time - by just putting in my name, it gave all my previous addresses, possible siblings, schools and workplaces. Nifty tech smarts like yourself are few and far between (I hope) - that is good for us mortals just trying to have a lil fun surfing an internet forum. I guess we should all just thank God Tudor is not a religious zealot bent on jihad.

shocked
No need to order the program - I'll come clean and satisfy your curiosity! Here's all the juicy, scandalous, murky details:

MyJoe is a biracial, polygamous, Lagos landlord. He likes any food prepared well.

Noetic is an ex-boxer in his late thirties. He likes amala and ewedu.

Satisfied?
Re: Who Is This? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2010
noetic16:

grin honey, just ask me what u want to know. . . u know I will tell u. . . .dont spend "our" hard-earned money on third grade detectives like tudor grin

U told me to buy shares on Jesoul. where does this leave me?
Re: Who Is This? by noetic16(m): 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2010
MyJoe:

shocked
No need to order the program - I'll come clean and satisfy your curiosity! Here's all the juicy, scandalous, murky details:

MyJoe is a biracial, polygamous, Lagos landlord. He likes any food prepared well.

Noetic is an ex-boxer in his late thirties. He likes amala and ewedu.

Satisfied?

OMG can u please tell me where u got this software from?  grin So there is no secret under heaven. .  .please dont say more about me  cheesy

toba:

U told me to buy shares  on Jesoul. where does this leave me?

I have bought all the available shares on jesoul . . however, u can buy shares on tudor  grin. . . her shares are presently hot and selling fast  grin
Re: Who Is This? by Tudor6(f): 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2010
jesus.:

I asked a simple question if it was on the trial of viaro thread that u made the announcement that 'tudor is a female'. If u reaffirm your stance again now, then i ve got a surprise for u.
I await your 'suprise'. . .
Interesting. Many mexican are called jesus. If u saw the 2002 w/c hosted in korea and japan, there was a guy that played for one of the south American teams called jesus raya. I simply christened myself after him. Theres nothing hypocritical bout that no
say something else to justify your transgendered act my guy
Oh shut the F up are you a mexican??
Is your real and legal name Jesus??

If you didnt register with your real name while expect others to register with their real sex? Hypocrite

where is it stated in the rules one must register with their real s.ex??

What EXACTLY is your point?
This is the internet mofo. Read up on internet personas it might help folks like you who mistake internet usernames as real people.
Its your biz my bro. Forget not that its your NL personality at stake here. Day by people still doubt your sincerity why if i may ask? or say tudor is hermaphrodite(lol)
Gbam! You got that right! MY NL PERSONALITY! - if I state my Nl personality is female, why are you ranting?? If I decide to change it to the president, why are you crying

My NL personality is different from my real life persona. So if I wanna reconcile the gender of my NL persona to my real life gender, what exactly is the problem

No sir, u are the jobless one looking for people to dupe online by changing sex. How about that?

U can as well say the author of this thread is jobless, for creating the thread 'who is this' and going deep into someone else's post to unravel a misery. no?

Im interested in knowing the exact thread where toba solicited for a sexual partner on the religion section
If you are ssooo interested why not get to work? Afterall you had no problems rifling through my old posts. . .sheesh
Re: Who Is This? by Tudor6(f): 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2010
JeSoul:

paper ke? Wetin concern me with psoriasis. . .

Noetic, noetic is proving stubborn ooo. . . The pic I have looks very much married, now he don claim say he neva marry.
Na back to the drawing board.

As for MyJoe, hmmmmmmm. . . . . . .
Re: Who Is This? by noetic16(m): 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2010
Tudor please I would like to see the pics . . . grin
Re: Who Is This? by Tudor6(f): 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2010
I shall get you noetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Is This? by noetic16(m): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2010
seriously . . .can u mail the pics to me?
Re: Who Is This? by Tudor6(f): 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2010
noetic16:

noetic16:

fear not. . .the pics I have look over 40 years old i doubt if its you from u saying you're 'happily' single.

As an aside, you do know if an identity thief sends you an email n u download the pic attachment, that is like a 'gift' if u know wat i mean. . .
Re: Who Is This? by noetic16(m): 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2010
Tudór:

fear not. . .the pics I have look over 40 years old i doubt if its you from u saying you're 'happily' single.

If I was 40, Jesoul would not take a second look at me grin . . . .

em. . .but pls dont dig, just let us all enjoy the anonymity of the forum. The moment my anonymity is eroded, I might as well say goodbye to nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

God's Love / Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria / For Your Amusement: Meet The New "Tolerant" Village Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.