Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,512 members, 7,854,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:12 PM

Who Is This? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is This? (6184 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is This? by InesQor(m): 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2010
@Chrisbenogor: Haha nice one smiley
Re: Who Is This? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2010
Tudór:

Why are you ranting assh*ole?

You mislabelled jagunlabi an atheist despite the fact he never claimed to be one. Nowhere did u outrightly say you were wrong before now. Lair

calling jagulabi ''less intelligent'' because of your foolish judgement is not acceptable.

I rightly questioned your sanity and you're hating on me. Mehn I tire ooo

A mad man is God's screw-up. . . .Madman!
Another act of dishonesty from a transgendered. I accepted my error as regard jagunlabi&made it clear in my post on page2,yet ur stupidity&retardation have prevented u from seeing it. Lets now discuss tudor(f) who she really is. Male or female. Note i dont hate u but hate dishonest people&u are one
Re: Who Is This? by Tudor6(f): 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2010
toba:

Another act of dishonesty from a transgendered. I accepted my error as regard jagunlabi&made it clear in my post on page2,yet your stupidity&retardation have prevented u from seeing it. Lets now discuss tudor(f) who she really is. Male or female. Note i dont hate u but hate dishonest people&u are one
what a goon. . .u never admitted your mistake!

Everyone who matters knows my gender. Why does my stated $.ex. bother you? Or are you lusting after me? Hot asz*hole.

No wonder you're looking for a wife on the religion board, its quite understandable why people's s.ex will be of great interest to your manliness. Hot pharisee!
Re: Who Is This? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2010
Tudór:

what a goon. . .u never admitted your mistake!

Everyone who matters knows my gender. Why does my stated intimacy bother you? Or are you lusting after me? Hot behind*hole.

No wonder you're looking for a wife on the religion board, its quite understandable why people's s.ex will be of great interest to your manliness. Hot pharisee!
Keep shut jo. Everyone that knows ur gender believes u are a male. Yet u have the (f) inscription in front of ur forum name,with a female photograph. U opened ur big mouth to call ineq a deceiver,whereas u are more than a deceiver yourself. Theres a thread on ur true gender already, which i will go resurrect to prove that u have no mouth to accuse anyone of being deceitful other than ur self. transgendered tudor
Re: Who Is This? by Tudor6(f): 5:37pm On Jun 26, 2010
toba:

Keep shut jo. Everyone that knows your gender believes u are a male. Yet u have the (f) inscription in front of your forum name,with a female photograph. U opened your big mouth to call ineq a deceiver,whereas u are more than a deceiver yourself. Theres a thread on your true gender already, which i will go resurrect to prove that u have no mouth to accuse anyone of being deceitful other than your self. transgendered tudor

again, I ask, why does the inscription in front of my name bother you??
Are you sexually attracted to me?

I wonder why you keep going through my profile. . . I must be of immense interest to you.

What is my true gender?? slowpoke
i said female, you claim I'm male by force. . .have it your way Hot pharisee.
Re: Who Is This? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2010
Tudór:

again, I ask, why does the inscription in front of my name bother you??
Are you sexually attracted to me?

I wonder why you keep going through my profile. . . I must be of immense interest to you.

What is my true gender?? slowpoke
i said female, you claim I'm male by force. . .have it your way Hot pharisee.
Get real guy. Yoruba says 'ti iresi ba n pa okuta, ki ise enu afoju lati ma gbo' 'if there are stones in rice, its not from the mouth of a blind man we can here it'
My point is that u have no right to accuse mavenbox/inesq cos u are also guilty of same offense. There are overwhelming evidences pointing it out that u are a male.If dont want to admit the fact,let others be. But if u keep castigating others,i will have not choice than to expose u on a fresh thread that u are a deceiver.
Re: Who Is This? by Tudor6(f): 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2010
toba:

Get real guy. Yoruba says 'ti iresi ba n pa okuta, ki ise enu afoju lati ma gbo' 'if there are stones in rice, its not from the mouth of a blind man we can here it'
My point is that u have no right to accuse mavenbox/inesq cos u are also guilty of same offense. There are overwhelming evidences pointing it out that u are a male.If dont want to admit the fact,let others be. But if u keep castigating others,i will have not choice than to expose u on a fresh thread that u are a deceiver.

Shut the F up!

I have said I am female. . . Nowhere in the rules did it say one must register with his/her true s.ex in real life and thts why I originally registered as male.

What fools like you dont realise is that internet usernames are just personalities you created. I first created Tudor for reasons known to me as male, months later I had a change of heart an decided it be female cos Tudor is indeed female both in real life and on here.

You prolly dont understand it and thats why fools like you are on here looking for wives to marry from the internet.

Open up a thread and let me see how the iidiot is gonna prove to me that the Tudor I created is male not female. slowpoke
Re: Who Is This? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2010
Yea, i have made tudor to confess that he is the same personality behind tudor(m) and tudor(f).
How do u want us to believe this fiction of yours? Viaro,noetic,nuclearboy,tpia,tonye t, abuzola,myself&other believes u are a male.Some atheists do believe likewise. Well u ve chosen to be a liar&dishonest person, thats your personal life.I hope in the real world u dont use gender to trick people when writing mails(lol). But pls let others be,especially inesq. Cheers.
Tudór:

Shut the F up!

I have said I am female. . . Nowhere in the rules did it say one must register with his/her true s.ex in real life and thts why I originally registered as male.

What fools like you dont realise is that internet usernames are just personalities you created. I first created Tudor for reasons known to me as male, months later I had a change of heart an decided it be female cos Tudor is indeed female both in real life and on here.

You prolly dont understand it and thats why fools like you are on here looking for wives to marry from the internet.

Open up a thread and let me see how the iidiot is gonna prove to me that the Tudor I created is male not female. slowpoke
Re: Who Is This? by Tudor6(f): 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2010
toba:

Yea, i have made tudor to confess that he is the same personality behind tudor(m) and tudor(f).
How do u want us to believe this fiction of yours? Viaro,noetic,nuclearboy,tpia,tonye t, abuzola,myself&other believes u are a male.Some atheists do believe likewise. Well u ve chosen to be a liar&dishonest person, thats your personal life.I hope in the real world u dont use gender to trick people when writing mails(lol). But pls let others be,especially inesq. Cheers.
confess what exactly Ooo i forgot, you are new here.

Sorry to burst your bubble but when I changed from (m) to (f) I announced it on a thread slowpoke! And that was on the Viaro trial thread. So everybody was aware of the change only some refused to believe I'm actually female.

Old News,

I am female. . .and if that kills you, then die slowpoke!
Re: Who Is This? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2010
Tudór:

confess what exactly Ooo i forgot, you are new here.

Sorry to burst your bubble but when I changed from (m) to (f) I announced it on a thread slowpoke! And that was on the Viaro trial thread. So everybody was aware of the change only some refused to believe I'm actually female.

Old News,

I am female. . .and if that kills you, then die slowpoke!

Its very obvious who the liar here is. I ve posted calmly without getting agitated. U on the contrary is getting aggressive for being exposed. I read the trial of viaro thread&couple of other threads on ur gender. Dont u think that it because lots of people doubt ur honesty&sincerity is responsible for their stance that u are a male&not a female?
Re: Who Is This? by maedan(f): 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2010
Confused.com/
Re: Who Is This? by Tudor6(f): 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2010
toba:

Its very obvious who the liar here is. I ve posted calmly without getting agitated. U on the contrary is getting aggressive for being exposed. I read the trial of viaro thread&couple of other threads on your gender. Dont u think that it because lots of people doubt your honesty&sincerity is responsible for their stance that u are a male¬ a female?
exposed wat exactly?

Emmm sorry, people find it difficult to believe my gender coz of the nature of my posts. , .they stated it well overthere and over time.

Its obvious you cannot read. . .illiterate.

And why does my gender bother you so much You have refused to answer that simple question.
Re: Who Is This? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2010
So where is Pilgrim 1? and who is she now?
Re: Who Is This? by jesus3: 8:52am On Jun 28, 2010
Tudór:

exposed wat exactly?

Emmm sorry, people find it difficult to believe my gender coz of the nature of my posts. , .they stated it well overthere and over time.

And why does my gender bother you so much You have refused to answer that simple question.
This answers the bolded

Tudór December 17, 2009, 07:18 AM:

learnt my lesson long ago. Next time when dealing with nigerian girls just keep your mouth shut. But i find that girls of other nationalities are far more accomodating.

And this as well

tpia December 17, 2009, 08:00 AM:

who is the charlatan here?

tudor who is both male and female depending on the occasion?

Re: Who Is This? by Tudor6(f): 10:31am On Jun 28, 2010
^^^
Your point is what exactly??
What have you presented that i've not stated here??

Why does my gender bother you?? Have I violated any rules??

What exactly is you people's problem? Are you also looking for online wife like toba??
Re: Who Is This? by jesus3: 10:48am On Jun 28, 2010
Tudór:

^^^
Your point is what exactly??
What have you presented that i've not stated here??
U said above that it was on the trial of viaro thread that u declared that u are a female against the back drop of ur earlier declaration of being a male no?

Tudór:
Why does my gender bother you?? Have I violated any rules??
Yes ethics and moral rules, that demands honesty, where ever and when ever.

Tudór:

What exactly is you people's problem?
I have just joined the wagon of those doubting ur true sex, but viewing from a different angle. Im getting to a destination gradually and ur response will land me safe on cannan side

Tudór:

Are you also looking for online wife like toba??
Can u show me the link where toba said hes looking for a wife online? ( out of curiosity though its non of my business)
Re: Who Is This? by DeepSight(m): 11:39am On Jun 28, 2010
InesQor:

@OP:

Some of you won't like what I have to say because of the mavenbox fiasco, but I will say it anyway. There's even more debacle from the past in fact.

I have very good reason to agree with Davidylan and JeSoul that you may be hasty in your conclusions.

I strongly doubt that Telly B is pilgrim.1 but I think they are very closely acquainted, and know one another outside NL, together with some other poster for whom I will not mention the name here.

@TV 01: Viaro was not Traugott. I know enough to swear about that.

@Chrisbenogor: As for viaro, one thing I noticed about him really fast when I joined NL is that he has a strong penchant for adapting to people's styles of expression; the way a robot "learns" in a new environment (refer to Neural Networks).

If you carefully consider the posts of the mentioned people, you will see marked differences in intelligence. I don't think they are the same person.

I am not emphatically saying that viaro has never had any other previous ID, but here is my inference: I think he picked up some styles from a couple of other NL posters over time. And I have very strong reason to believe that these people are all very familiar to one another in reality, like close friends or maybe family members; it's not a multiple-personality thing, IMHO.

About all this multiple ID gist,

@Deep Sight, as someone who has been there, I will like to say that the reason for holding multiple IDs in some cases may have to do with the protection of privacy when it gets compromised. This is meant to be an anonymous forum for Gilligan's sake. Assume you mistakenly get your anonymity compromised, it may just make sense to restart. So for you to say you would like to hold two differing IDs so as not to get caught is a little puzzling. You make it sound like the primary intentions of those who ever had multiple IDs was to deceive others, but objectively that does not look so to me; even when it was their secondary motive, if at all.

Speaking for myself, I am consistent in my ideas, whether the name you see beside it is mavenbox or InesQor or some other name before I got my ID compromised and registered as mavenbox in November. The ideas presented in the discussion are the main point of interest so many times I do not even consider WHO is talking as much as what they are saying (I am not thereby saying it is right to have multiple IDs, I know it's wrong). With this consistency, those who are bothered enough to dissect multiple IDs can see through the fine grain that it's one and the same person.

Yes I had an ID before mavenbox but at that time I got chatting via Yahoo messenger with a friendly person from NL. She asked me a torrent of questions, and answering her questions, I told the person almost everything about myself in the process, and got nothing in return (she said she had to leave right then) and then "she" disappeared for weeks. I was alarmed that a stranger (male or female) was watching me and knew me on an anonymous forum (I had an eerie feeling of being stalked), and I abandoned the ID, I even deleted the yahoo email account, and re-registered as mavenbox. I kept up with mavenbox and made sure I said nothing about myself to anyone until, as InesQor, I stumbled upon her again (she too had a new ID cos she forgot her password shortly after we chatted, explains her disappearing) some weeks ago and found out she was really a she, and quite harmless in that regard. Sorry I'm not telling what my original ID is, it's very irrelevant. But be assured the ID never came to this religion board i.e. I never posted. When at all I came here in those days, I was just a reader, bemused at the rabid fights between religion discussants

My point is that, besides such things as technical mistakes (that made me register InesQor out of impatience when mavenbox was locked out, fueled further by my desire to detach myself from ***insert name here*** who was always picking on me), one can also make mistakes with such things as revealing too much information and needing to cover your tracks. Maybe a new ID may not be the best foot forward, but it could work.

Cheers, bro.

Fair enough.

But all the same, much like Facebook, what really is the hullaballo about anonymity. . .so long as one is not advocating terrorism in one's posts, its really is neither here nor there if people do know who you are. If a person is not ashamed of the views that he or she expresses on this forum then there is no reason to be paranoid about anonymity.

Several people on this forum who i have never met actually know my real name . . .Jesoul, Krayola, M_Nwankwo, KunleOshob and your eminent self, amongst several others all know my name and email. And the sky has not fallen yet. So i think its all a tad bit exaggerated. I was once taken aback when Tudor correctly mentioned the name of my former employer - as i do not recall disclosing either my name or that to him/her - except that i work in telecommunications. That he/she knew that, and may or may not know anything else does nothing to harm me or my life.

Now think of all the politicians, entertainers, writers, TV personalities, radio personalities, businessmen and other public figures whose real names, real addresses, real line of work, and daily comments are known to virtually the whole world. Has the sky fallen on their heads? Just what percentage of them have been bothered by stalkers? I hope you see what i mean. Its really not a big deal for people to know who you are. That is, unless you have something to hide, or are ashamed of the views you have expressed.

By the way, when you do have some time do let me have another stab at redeeming my reputation at chess.

I strongly doubt that Telly B is pilgrim.1 but I think they are very closely acquainted, and know one another outside NL, together with some other poster for whom I will not mention the name here.

@TV 01: Viaro was not Traugott. I know enough to swear about that.

@Chrisbenogor: As for viaro, one thing I noticed about him really fast when I joined NL is that he has a strong penchant for adapting to people's styles of expression; the way a robot "learns" in a new environment (refer to Neural Networks).

Your thorough knowledge of these folks and definite pronouncements regarding them is startling. Perhaps the affinity runs so deep as to suppose that you are all actually resident within one human body.
Re: Who Is This? by jesus3: 11:44am On Jun 28, 2010
Deep Sight:

Fair enough.

But all the same, much like Facebook, what really is the hullaballo about anonymity. . .so long as one is not advocating terrorism in one's posts, its really is neither here nor there if people do know who you are. If a person is not ashamed of the views that he or she expresses on this forum then there is no reason to be paranoid about anonymity.

Several people on this forum who i have never met actually know my real name . . .Jesoul, Krayola, M_Nwankwo, KunleOshob and your eminent self, amongst several others all know my name and email. And the sky has not fallen yet. So i think its all a tad bit exaggerated. I was once taken aback when Tudor correctly mentioned the name of my former employer - as i do not recall disclosing either my name or that to him/her - except that i work in telecommunications. That he/she knew that, and may or may not know anything else does nothing to harm me or my life.

By the way, when you do have some time do let me have another stab at redeeming my chess-image.

U are not even sure yet of what the actual sex of tudor is. Fair enough
Re: Who Is This? by noetic16(m): 11:59am On Jun 28, 2010
@ tudor

if u are the girl on ur profile, then we need to hook-up ASAP grin

@ john.bee

welcome to nairaland. . , I am sure u are a Christian who once attended covenant university? grin
Re: Who Is This? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2010
noetic16:

@ tudor

if u are the girl on your profile, then we need to hook-up ASAP grin

@ john.bee

welcome to nairaland. . , I am sure u are a Christian who once attended covenant university? grin

I smell a big rat here lol
Re: Who Is This? by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 29, 2010
noetic16:

@ john.bee

@ noetic16
Thank you. . , and I am sure you are Christ who once attended Nazareth university! grin
WTF, are you high on condensate?! Quit getting me messing up with in your posts or get ready to have me stick my foot down your azz. . .
You are totally and irrevocably dumb. Go get a brain

. . . .hey slowpoke Imma be on the lookout for your dumb posts, guess what? yo árse is mine henceforth!
Now run along. . . .run along boy. . .  and go hook up wit' Tudor, ya' little e-faggo.t

@ toba
noetic16's lil' sidekick? why are you all up in bizness? . . .  go get a life!
Re: Who Is This? by Tudor6(f): 9:26am On Jun 29, 2010
jesus.:

U said above that it was on the trial of viaro thread that u declared that u are a female against the back drop of your earlier declaration of being a male no?
Again I ask, what have you presented that i've not said before?

Is this stunt of yours a ridiculous cry for attention?

Yes ethics and moral rules, that demands honesty, where ever and when ever.
Indeed. . .since ''ethics and moral rules, that demands honesty'' apply here, why didnt u in all honesty register with your real name? Or is your legal name jesus? Hypocrite

I have just joined the wagon of those doubting your true sex, but viewing from a different angle. Im getting to a destination gradually and your response will land me safe on cannan side
Who gives a crap what you think??

I have said Tudor is female, una no wan hear. . .how is that my business??

Can u show me the link where toba said hes looking for a wife online? ( out of curiosity though its non of my business)

Since you were so jobless to go digging for irrelevant quotes from my posts, why dont you apply that talent and find where our own toba was soliciting for sexual partners on the religion board. . . . Who knows you might get lucky and land some a$$ for your Hot soul.
Re: Who Is This? by Tudor6(f): 9:35am On Jun 29, 2010
noetic16:

@ tudor

if u are the girl on your profile, then we need to hook-up ASAP grin
Ha! Noetic!! Sacrilege!
i thought you were married?
Now you wan commit adultery? shocked

@ john.bee

Na wa fo you oooo. . . . I am NOT john.Bee.
If I wanted to create a new ID it wouldnt be sooo obvious naa, i'm not mavenbox. . .you people should give me small credit abeg
Re: Who Is This? by Tudor6(f): 9:48am On Jun 29, 2010
Deep Sight:

Fair enough.

Now think of all the politicians, entertainers, writers, TV personalities, radio personalities, businessmen and other public figures whose real names, real addresses, real line of work, and daily comments are known to virtually the whole world. Has the sky fallen on their heads? Just what percentage of them have been bothered by stalkers? I hope you see what i mean. Its really not a big deal for people to know who you are. That is, unless you have something to hide, or are ashamed of the views you have expressed.

By the way, when you do have some time do let me have another stab at redeeming my reputation at chess.

Your thorough knowledge of these folks and definite pronouncements regarding them is startling. Perhaps the affinity runs so deep as to suppose that you are all actually resident within one human body.

Dude, you'll be suprised how much I know about you. . .its pretty easy to find anyone these days. I just did a little research thats all.

Pls be careful bro, dont be so nonchalant. . . I was once hacked n attacked and had a quran sent to my home address by one pakistani I had an online spat with concerning islam. If he had sent a dangerous substance then what?

BTW, be careful who you disclose your personal info. With the way things are you can never be sure if the schitzo Inesqor isnt the same as Abuzola on NL.

When yawa gass, oneness of infinity no go help you ooooo
Re: Who Is This? by DeepSight(m): 10:45am On Jun 29, 2010
Tudór:

Dude, you'll be suprised how much I know about you. . .its pretty easy to find anyone these days. I just did a little research thats all.

Now I'm curious.

Pls be careful bro, dont be so nonchalant. . . I was once hacked n attacked and had a quran sent to my home address by one pakistani I had an online spat with concerning islam. If he had sent a dangerous substance then what?

Thanks o; I must take heed then. Truth be told, when you did mention the name of the company i used to work for, i concluded that one of the persons i did reveal my name to must have leaked. At that time there were only two people on NL i had communicated externally with and naturally i suspected one of them had been indiscreet. But I wasn't worried beacuse as tough and brutal as you come across i still imagine you a decent person in some odd way grin grin grin

BTW, be careful who you disclose your personal info. With the way things are you can never be sure if the schitzo Inesqor isnt the same as Abuzola on NL.

Yes, o, thanks again.

When yawa gass, oneness of infinity no go help you ooooo

Na wa. Heaven help me and the day i uttered those words on this forum.
Re: Who Is This? by noetic16(m): 10:49am On Jun 29, 2010
Tudór:

Ha! Noetic!! Sacrilege!
i thought you were married?
Now you wan commit adultery? shocked

I am happily single . . .but would not mind a one-off with you (if thats you on ur profile)  grin

Na wa fo you oooo. . . . I am NOT john.Bee.
If I wanted to create a new ID it wouldnt be sooo obvious naa, i'm not mavenbox. . .you people should give me small credit abeg

oight bro, I sincerely hope u are not.
Jon.Bee:

@ noetic16
WTF, are you high on condensate?! Quit getting me messing up with in your posts or get ready to have me stick my foot down your azz. . .
You are totally and irrevocably dumb. Go get a brain

. . . .hey slowpoke Imma be on the lookout for your dumb posts, guess what? yo árse is mine henceforth!
Now run along. . . .run along boy. . .  and go hook up wit' Tudor, ya' little e-faggo.t

The above is totally uncalled for. Its either u are trying to be tudor, totally immune to jokes or are just fundamentally dumb.

There was no reason to utter any of ur words above.
Re: Who Is This? by Tudor6(f): 11:13am On Jun 29, 2010
Deep Sight:

Now I'm curious.

Thanks o; I must take heed then. Truth be told, when you did mention the name of the company i used to work for, i concluded that one of the persons i did reveal my name to must have leaked. At that time there were only two people on NL i had communicated externally with and naturally i suspected one of them had been indiscreet. But I wasn't worried beacuse as tough and brutal as you come across i still imagine you a decent person in some odd way grin grin grin

Yes, o, thanks again.

Na wa. Heaven help me and the day i uttered those words on this forum.

ha ha grin
dont be so sure oo. . .i might be a serial killer for all u know grin

and oh, fear not, none of your contacts squealed on you.
Re: Who Is This? by Tudor6(f): 11:19am On Jun 29, 2010
noetic16:

I am happily single . . .but would not mind a one-off with you (if thats you on your profile)  grin
It is NOT Good that man be alone Gen2:18

unfortunately for you i'm betrothed grin

oight bro, I sincerely hope u are not.
You bet I'm not.
Re: Who Is This? by MyJoe: 11:54am On Jun 29, 2010
Deep Sight:

Now I'm curious.
So am I on this new area of e-whatever Tudor and some folks around here seem to be adept at. Sure freaks one out.
Re: Who Is This? by nuclearboy(m): 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2010
Noetic? shocked shocked shocked
noetic16:

I am happily single . . .but would not mind a one-off with you (if thats you on your profile) grin

This reminds me of something that came to mind after I peeked once/twice/thrice/"you get the idea" at Tudor's picture -

@Tudor:

Did you ever consider asking your vehicles manufacturer for a refund on installed airbags in your vehicle? You definitely do not need them, do you?
Re: Who Is This? by Tudor6(f): 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2010
nuclearboy:

Noetic? shocked shocked shocked
This reminds me of something that came to mind after I peeked once/twice/thrice/"you get the idea" at Tudor's picture -

@Tudor:

Did you ever consider asking your vehicles manufacturer for a refund on installed airbags in your vehicle? You definitely do not need them, do you?

eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!
Does your wife know this?? shocked shocked
Re: Who Is This? by nuclearboy(m): 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2010
^^^ Know what?

That I use the internet and see obscene pictures or that you don't need airbags? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria / Are Natural Disasters God's Way Of Punishing The World For Sin? / For Your Amusement: Meet The New "Tolerant" Village Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.