Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

Who Is This? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is This? (6183 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

Re: Who Is This? by nuclearboy(m): 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2010
I wonder how it'd feel like to argue for Mohammed's (SAW) virtues as a peaceful, holy man with a libido built on high moral standards. Tudor, are you up to this rather than your planned?
Re: Who Is This? by Image123(m): 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2010
I'll say the biggest and easiest culprit of multiple i.ds on the religion section of nl is one 'segyemaro'. That guy would have close to ten i.ds 92% certain.
Re: Who Is This? by Ndipe(m): 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2010
Image123:

I'll say the biggest and easiest culprit of multiple i.ds on the religion section of nl is one 'segyemaro'. That guy would have close to ten i.ds 92% certain.

I couldnt help but laugh when I read this. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-208109.32.html
Re: Who Is This? by Image123(m): 11:17pm On Jun 25, 2010
Ndipe
Av never even seen that one before. The guy is a plain joke. Beats me how he manages the yakubus on the moderators.
Re: Who Is This? by Tudor6(f): 8:01am On Jun 26, 2010
toba:

dont think so. Jenwitemi is a bit 'intelligent' than jagun&he(jenwitemi) claims to know or believe in a 'true God', whilst jagunlabi is a full blown atheist.
What is wrong with your brain? Can you please provide ONE quote where Jagunlabi claims to be an atheist?

Quit misrepresenting people abeg
Re: Who Is This? by Tudor6(f): 8:33am On Jun 26, 2010
nuclearboy:

I wonder how it'd feel like to argue for Mohammed's (SAW) virtues as a peaceful, holy man with a libido built on high moral standards. Tudor, are you up to this rather than your planned?
Hmmmmm. . . .you know, i probably should consider this. . .

Either way, you people will be shocked at my alter ego id. grin
Re: Who Is This? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 26, 2010
Tudór:

What is wrong with your brain? Can you please provide ONE quote where Jagunlabi claims to be an atheist?

Quit misrepresenting people abeg

Hope u didnt take weed early this morning,to have made u ask me such a nasty question. I taught jagun is an atheist,cos some of his comments are negative at times. i may be wrong with my taught though.
Re: Who Is This? by Tudor6(f): 9:44am On Jun 26, 2010
toba:

Hope u didnt take weed early this morning,to have made u ask me such a nasty question. I taught jagun is an atheist,cos some of his comments are negative at times. i may be wrong with my taught though.

you ''taught''?? My friend if you dont know how to deduce correctly from someones post, then kindly shut the hell up.

So, negative comments = atheism.??

I believe you must be mentally challenged.
Re: Who Is This? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 26, 2010
Tudór:

you ''taught''?? My friend if you dont know how to deduce correctly from someones post, then kindly shut the hell up.

So, negative comments = atheism.??

I believe you must be mentally challenged.
When i said u re under a spell for the use of insultive languages, i knew im very correct. I admitted my error,yet a jobless slowpoke like u gave it another interpretation. Isnt it better than u a male claiming to be a fema
Re: Who Is This? by Tudor6(f): 10:02am On Jun 26, 2010
toba:

When i said u re under a spell for the use of insultive languages, i knew im very correct. I admitted my error,yet a jobless slowpoke like u gave it another interpretation. Isnt it better than u a male claiming to be a fema
Keep crying. . .you stupidly deduced jagunlabi to be an atheist when in actual fact he made no such declaration.

Now I deduced you to be mentally challenged based on your daft post, then you're foaming in the mouth?

Payback's a bi*tch!
Re: Who Is This? by InesQor(m): 10:33am On Jun 26, 2010
@OP:

Some of you won't like what I have to say because of the mavenbox fiasco, but I will say it anyway. There's even more debacle from the past in fact.

I have very good reason to agree with Davidylan and JeSoul that you may be hasty in your conclusions.

I strongly doubt that Telly B is pilgrim.1 but I think they are very closely acquainted, and know one another outside NL, together with some other poster for whom I will not mention the name here.

@TV 01: Viaro was not Traugott. I know enough to swear about that.

@Chrisbenogor: As for viaro, one thing I noticed about him really fast when I joined NL is that he has a strong penchant for adapting to people's styles of expression; the way a robot "learns" in a new environment (refer to Neural Networks).

If you carefully consider the posts of the mentioned people, you will see marked differences in intelligence. I don't think they are the same person.

I am not emphatically saying that viaro has never had any other previous ID, but here is my inference: I think he picked up some styles from a couple of other NL posters over time. And I have very strong reason to believe that these people are all very familiar to one another in reality, like close friends or maybe family members; it's not a multiple-personality thing, IMHO.

About all this multiple ID gist,

@Deep Sight, as someone who has been there, I will like to say that the reason for holding multiple IDs in some cases may have to do with the protection of privacy when it gets compromised. This is meant to be an anonymous forum for Gilligan's sake. Assume you mistakenly get your anonymity compromised, it may just make sense to restart. So for you to say you would like to hold two differing IDs so as not to get caught is a little puzzling. You make it sound like the primary intentions of those who ever had multiple IDs was to deceive others, but objectively that does not look so to me; even when it was their secondary motive, if at all.

Speaking for myself, I am consistent in my ideas, whether the name you see beside it is mavenbox or InesQor or some other name before I got my ID compromised and registered as mavenbox in November. The ideas presented in the discussion are the main point of interest so many times I do not even consider WHO is talking as much as what they are saying (I am not thereby saying it is right to have multiple IDs, I know it's wrong). With this consistency, those who are bothered enough to dissect multiple IDs can see through the fine grain that it's one and the same person.

Yes I had an ID before mavenbox but at that time I got chatting via Yahoo messenger with a friendly person from NL. She asked me a torrent of questions, and answering her questions, I told the person almost everything about myself in the process, and got nothing in return (she said she had to leave right then) and then "she" disappeared for weeks. I was alarmed that a stranger (male or female) was watching me and knew me on an anonymous forum (I had an eerie feeling of being stalked), and I abandoned the ID, I even deleted the yahoo email account, and re-registered as mavenbox. I kept up with mavenbox and made sure I said nothing about myself to anyone until, as InesQor, I stumbled upon her again (she too had a new ID cos she forgot her password shortly after we chatted, explains her disappearing) some weeks ago and found out she was really a she, and quite harmless in that regard. Sorry I'm not telling what my original ID is, it's very irrelevant. But be assured the ID never came to this religion board i.e. I never posted. When at all I came here in those days, I was just a reader, bemused at the rabid fights between religion discussants

My point is that, besides such things as technical mistakes (that made me register InesQor out of impatience when mavenbox was locked out, fueled further by my desire to detach myself from ***insert name here*** who was always picking on me), one can also make mistakes with such things as revealing too much information and needing to cover your tracks. Maybe a new ID may not be the best foot forward, but it could work.

Cheers, bro.
Re: Who Is This? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 26, 2010
@Mavenbox/Inesqor,

Blah------Blahhh-----blah----blahhh
Stop making excuses. You were caught red-handed and all NL got for that is some pathetic sainthood story.

Stop bullshittin' me, dude!
Re: Who Is This? by InesQor(m): 10:52am On Jun 26, 2010
@Tudor: How are you today?  grin grin grin

Jon.Bee:

@Mavenbox/Inesqor,

Stop making excuses. You were caught red-handed and all NL got for that is some pathetic sainthood story.

@Jon.Bee:  grin grin grin You seem to know a lot for someone who registered 5 days ago and has made only 5 posts. Have you heard from Tudor recently?
Re: Who Is This? by InesQor(m): 10:55am On Jun 26, 2010
My point in the long gist above is that there is a big difference between running two concurrent IDs, and leaving one ID for another smiley

In my case, I have been guilty of both, but that is not the case for everyone who had a multiple ID or was thus accused, Telly B or whoever.
Re: Who Is This? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 26, 2010
Jon.Bee:

@Mavenbox/Inesqor,

Tudor u re such a low life. For u to have degenerated to this level is very pathetic. Have u forgotten that u posted this?
Tudór:

Hmmmmm. . . .you know, i probably should consider this. . .

Either way, you people will be shocked at my alter ego id. grin
Re: Who Is This? by InesQor(m): 11:18am On Jun 26, 2010
toba:

Tudor u re such a low life. For u to have degenerated to this level is very pathetic. Have u forgotten that u posted this?

Don't be so hasty, Toba. It may not be Tudor grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is This? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 26, 2010
InesQor:

Don't be so hasty, Toba. It may not be Tudor grin grin grin grin
Tudor male claiming to be female have some characteristics with the newbee. the word 'pathetic& insultive language'
How come he new about mavenbox?
Re: Who Is This? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 26, 2010
InesQor:

@Tudor: How are you today?  grin grin grin

@Jon.Bee:  grin grin grin You seem to know a lot for someone who registered 5 days ago and has made only 5 posts. Have you heard from Tudor recently?

@inesQor,
Blah blah blah! all over again!

Could Jon.bee be another pretender like mavenbox/inesqor? You do the math!
are there guest to NL("active" visitor)? sure!. BTW, 2005 is not 5 days ago, it's actually 5 years ago!

@Toba, the Hot pharisee
Lose the delusion dude. Just reading through this thread is enough to know the story. I also knew InesQor is way smarter than you!
Go back to religion forum and dream about getting a laid virtually on NL, Hot wimp!
read the post below & ask the naughty question of how I "new" mavenbox=inesqor again, OLODO!

InesQor:

@OP:

Some of you won't like what I have to say because of the mavenbox fiasco, but I will say it anyway. There's even more debacle from the past in fact.

I have very good reason to agree with Davidylan and JeSoul that you may be hasty in your conclusions.

I strongly doubt that Telly B is pilgrim.1 but I think they are very closely acquainted, and know one another outside NL, together with some other poster for whom I will not mention the name here.

@TV 01: Viaro was not Traugott. I know enough to swear about that.

@Chrisbenogor: As for viaro, one thing I noticed about him really fast when I joined NL is that he has a strong penchant for adapting to people's styles of expression; the way a robot "learns" in a new environment (refer to Neural Networks).

If you carefully consider the posts of the mentioned people, you will see marked differences in intelligence. I don't think they are the same person.

I am not emphatically saying that viaro has never had any other previous ID, but here is my inference: I think he picked up some styles from a couple of other NL posters over time. And I have very strong reason to believe that these people are all very familiar to one another in reality, like close friends or maybe family members; it's not a multiple-personality thing, IMHO.

About all this multiple ID gist,

@Deep Sight, as someone who has been there, I will like to say that the reason for holding multiple IDs in some cases may have to do with the protection of privacy when it gets compromised. This is meant to be an anonymous forum for Gilligan's sake. Assume you mistakenly get your anonymity compromised, it may just make sense to restart. So for you to say you would like to hold two differing IDs so as not to get caught is a little puzzling. You make it sound like the primary intentions of those who ever had multiple IDs was to deceive others, but objectively that does not look so to me; even when it was their secondary motive, if at all.

Speaking for myself, I am consistent in my ideas, whether the name you see beside it is mavenbox or InesQor or some other name before I got my ID compromised and registered as mavenbox in November. The ideas presented in the discussion are the main point of interest so many times I do not even consider WHO is talking as much as what they are saying (I am not thereby saying it is right to have multiple IDs, I know it's wrong). With this consistency, those who are bothered enough to dissect multiple IDs can see through the fine grain that it's one and the same person.

Yes I had an ID before mavenbox but at that time I got chatting via Yahoo messenger with a friendly person from NL. She asked me a torrent of questions, and answering her questions, I told the person almost everything about myself in the process, and got nothing in return (she said she had to leave right then) and then "she" disappeared for weeks. I was alarmed that a stranger (male or female) was watching me and knew me on an anonymous forum (I had an eerie feeling of being stalked), and I abandoned the ID, I even deleted the yahoo email account, and re-registered as mavenbox. I kept up with mavenbox and made sure I said nothing about myself to anyone until, as InesQor, I stumbled upon her again (she too had a new ID cos she forgot her password shortly after we chatted, explains her disappearing) some weeks ago and found out she was really a she, and quite harmless in that regard. Sorry I'm not telling what my original ID is, it's very irrelevant. But be assured the ID never came to this religion board i.e. I never posted. When at all I came here in those days, I was just a reader, bemused at the rabid fights between religion discussants

My point is that, besides such things as technical mistakes (that made me register InesQor out of impatience when mavenbox was locked out, fueled further by my desire to detach myself from ***insert name here*** who was always picking on me), one can also make mistakes with such things as revealing too much information and needing to cover your tracks. Maybe a new ID may not be the best foot forward, but it could work.

Cheers, bro.
Re: Who Is This? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 26, 2010
Tudór:

Keep crying. . .you stupidly deduced jagunlabi to be an atheist when in actual fact he made no such declaration.

Now I deduced you to be mentally challenged based on your daft post, then you're foaming in the mouth?

Payback's a bi*tch!

U are a big fool,i just feel like ignoring u.A honest man is the noblest work of God.I accept in all honesty that jagun is not an atheist.I had the intention of making a long expository post about ur dishonesty,to prove that u re not fit to castigate anyone on this thread,cos u are worse&guilty as anyone else.I had a change of heart&would therefore ignore u dude.
Re: Who Is This? by Tudor6(f): 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2010
toba:

U are a big fool,i just feel like ignoring u.A honest man is the noblest work of God.I accept in all honesty that jagun is not an atheist.I had the intention of making a long expository post about your dishonesty,to prove that u re not fit to castigate anyone on this thread,cos u are worse&guilty as anyone else.I had a change of heart&would therefore ignore u dude.

Why are you ranting assh*ole?

You mislabelled jagunlabi an atheist despite the fact he never claimed to be one. Nowhere did u outrightly say you were wrong before now. Lair

calling jagulabi ''less intelligent'' because of your foolish judgement is not acceptable.

I rightly questioned your sanity and you're hating on me. Mehn I tire ooo

A mad man is God's screw-up. . . .Madman!
Re: Who Is This? by Tudor6(f): 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2010
toba:

Na wa ooo. . .

I'm not as dumb as you are. . . If I created a new ID like I'm gonna do, it wont be so bloody obvious.

Besides the Jon.Bee dude registered on 21st of june, thats 5 days before I made it known I would create a new id. slowpoke
Re: Who Is This? by InesQor(m): 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2010
Jon.Bee:

@inesQor,

are there guest to NL("active" visitor)? sure!. BTW, 2005 is not 5 days ago, it's actually 5 years ago!

Dude, quit the ruse abeg. Your profile shows that you registered on NL 5 days ago. Even if you have been a guest for 5 years, that takes nothing credible away from my initial surmise.
Re: Who Is This? by Tudor6(f): 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2010
Jon.Bee:

@inesQor,

@Toba, the Hot pharisee
Lose the delusion dude. Just reading through this thread is enough to know the story. I also knew InesQor is way smarter than you!
Go back to religion forum and dream about getting a laid virtually on NL, Hot wimp!
read the post below & ask the naughty question of how I "new" mavenbox=inesqor again, OLODO!

LOL grin grin grin

this is defininately not me! Even I couldnt have come up with the genius ''Toba the Hot pharisee''!. . .sso so true of toba

This is just classic! grin grin
Re: Who Is This? by Tudor6(f): 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2010
InesQor:

Dude, quit the ruse abeg. Your profile shows that you registered on NL 5 days ago. Even if you have been a guest for 5 years, that takes nothing credible away from my initial surmise.

how are we sure you are not John.BEE and just talking to yourself?? This wouldnt be the first time.

Every case of multiple ID you are the prime suspect.

Do we expect in the near future a long pointless essay on how you metamorphosed into John.BEE??
Re: Who Is This? by InesQor(m): 1:35pm On Jun 26, 2010
Now I'm certain that if Jon.Bee is not Tudor [yet to be proven], then he is one of the really frequent male Christian posters on NL. I'm not very certain but I think I know who.

What beats me is why he is doing this and what he intends to achieve.

@Tudor: I have always been consistent. If you read my blog, posts on facebook, twitter updates, posts on NL no matter the ID, you will know it's the same person. No matter what happens, I just can't talk like Jon.Bee and that's a fact.
Re: Who Is This? by Tudor6(f): 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2010
InesQor:

Now I'm certain that if Jon.Bee is not Tudor [yet to be proven], then he is one of the really frequent male Christian posters on NL. I'm not very certain but I think I know who.

What beats me is why he is doing this and what he intends to achieve.

Story story. . .what did you intend to achieve when you were maintaining your own multiple ID's??

@Tudor: I have always been consistent. If you read my blog, posts on facebook, twitter updates, posts on NL no matter the ID, you will know it's the same person. No matter what happens, I just can't talk like Jon.Bee and that's a fact.
How grande. . .you know we have no access to any blog, facebook or twitter postings. So why bring it up in your defense??

That you also did deny using multiple id when confronted shows you to be capable of anything neither does it show ''consistency'' as u claim.
Re: Who Is This? by InesQor(m): 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2010
@Tudor: I never denied having multiple IDs. Not once. I plainly evaded the question because I felt it was none of your business. Go figure.
Re: Who Is This? by Tudor6(f): 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2010
InesQor:

@Tudor: I never denied having multiple IDs. Not once. I plainly evaded the question because I felt it was none of your business. Go figure.
Shut up. . . You 'evaded' unto what end??
Was it not to DECEIVE??

Lying = any maneuver meant to deceive!!

Think again, schitzo!
Re: Who Is This? by InesQor(m): 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2010
At times like this, I start thinking Tudor is really female.
Re: Who Is This? by Tudor6(f): 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2010
InesQor:

At times like this, I start thinking Tudor is really female.

why dont u go do what you do best at times like this. . . .create a new ID to deceive us!
Re: Who Is This? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2010
All Jon.Bee did wrong is to admonish Mavenbox/InesQor to be silent when issue multiple ID is being discussed given his history. All of sudden I became the prime suspect of the ID crime (Almost attained thread superstardom based on speculations)

Jon.bee is for real and not anybody alter ego.
Re: Who Is This? by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2010
ROTFLMAO this thread is becoming hilarious-------Hot phariseee una bad mouth sha!

@inesqor
Well I can understand somehow sha. What am I waiting for to get my own?

God's Love / Repentance For The Church Of Christ In Nigeria / For Your Amusement: Meet The New "Tolerant" Village Atheist

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76