Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Victor Moses Retires From International Football - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Retires From International Football (54596 Views)

Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia / Ahmed Musa Reacts As Victor Moses Retires From Super Eagles / Javier Mascherano Retires From International Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by Feranchek(m): 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
There's more to this than what he gave as his reason for his early retirement

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
He try
Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by AngelicBeing: 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
tongue

Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by nkemjacob2(m): 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
We have good wingers how can replace him. Wish u Well in ur club carreer
Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
He will return when Buhari is gone and buried!
Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by RexTramadol1: 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
Falling Moses thanks for your contribution.
Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by baddosky1: 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
You even retired late.

Who wants to continue rendering services to a shyte-hole jungle like Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by Metrics4tea: 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
if he like, let him resign
Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by princechurchill(m): 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
Catalyst4real:
What a fool! He's just 27

We really need to start focusing on home based players, these half casts are only joining super eagles to gain popularity.
We do so well in U-17. But when it comes to super eagles, we start looking for bench warmers who want to use the national team to prove to their club that they're good enough. Or players in small teams who want to catch the eyes of big clubs.

I'm almost 100% sure that if we manage to qualify for the next world cup. This guy will come out of nowhere and asked to be selected

Go wear Jersey play and replace him from coming back

3 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by eniade07: 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
Thank you Moses.... Wish you all the best in your club !

3 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by islandmoon: 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
is he stupwid?? I remember he didn't shake picnick the NFA president then, probably want to avoid him, may be!
Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by Xionez(m): 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
Catalyst4real:
What a fool!
Edakun, is it ur life?!

3 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by IPassYahoo(m): 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
Victor Moses is an exceptional super eagles player. No doubt he will be miss in the squad, I just wish NFF put its house in other before Monday so we are not going to get ban

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by mailingdgreat: 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
Anyway sha I understand. E don Sidon reason naija football mata so tey e tire. My broda u try. Go rest.
Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by ndidibabe(f): 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
I am not shocked. Someone that can't even sing the national anthem. Is that one a genuine Nigerian?

3 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by 1miccza: 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
op you should be very sure of what you post, that press release was Joseph Yobo's release, Victor was only posting it and he forgot to tag and mention Joseph Yobo, check the comments on his timeline.. He was only testing the waters...
Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by einsteine(m): 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
Catalyst4real:
What a fool! He's just 27

We really need to start focusing on home based players, these half casts are only joining super eagles to gain popularity.
We do so well in U-17. But when it comes to super eagles, we start looking for bench warmers who want to use the national team to prove to their club that they're good enough. Or players in small teams who want to catch the eyes of big clubs.

I'm almost 100% sure that if we manage to qualify for the next world cup. This guy will come out of nowhere and asked to be selected

We do well at U-17 primarily because we cheat. At U-17 level, physical development is a huge advantage and skills, tecniques, and strategy don't play very important roles. Needless to say, at full international level, we don't do so well. It's the same in female football. Nigeria reaches finals at youth level and gets whooped 7-1 at international level. Consequences of cheating.

On the topic, Moses is free to retire and come out of retire. It's his career.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by ChinagoChiBoy: 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
Thank you @victormoses for the joy you have brought to the nation. wish you the best in your club career

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by AngelicBeing: 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
ndidibabe:
I am not shocked. Someone that can't even sing the national anthem. Is that one a genuine Nigerian?
grin

Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by kanayo76: 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
somthing is wrong with our system in this country, when it is time to enjoy good players, retirement will come. Tomorrow we will start to shout that not having experience cost us our chanses of winning World cup. May God help us.
Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by greatman247(m): 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
no wonder he was falling off on the pitch at Russia 2018. I'm glad if he truly leaves. I just hope this is not a rumor

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by 2016v2017: 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ogbuefienubiaka:
Good one and thanks for your commitment to your country. A young man like you is already thinking of allowing the younger generation to access their opportunity but our great-grand-father President is campaigning for nonsense 2nd term. God will not allow this affliction for a 2nd time
Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by elyte89: 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
Gud decision if u ask me,as a player,he has nothing left to achieve again (trophy wise) as S.E player
Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by trapQ: 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
grin
Ogbuefienubiaka:
Good one and thanks for your commitment to your country. A young man like you is already thinking of allowing the younger generation to access their opportunity but our great-grand-father President is campaigning for nonsense 2nd term. God will not allow this affiliation for a 2nd time
Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by BIGDADDY000(m): 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
is dis guy on drugs or what 4 God sake?
Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by Onozboy(m): 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
I am not surprised he has never shown commitment to the super eagles ......

3 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by Akpacha(m): 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ur life, ur decision, u try, it take a man with large heart to accept playing for Nigeria, after all that happened to him. Wish u luck.
Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by HoodBillionaire: 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
useless player
was so useless at fifa world cup
so useless a player

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by Hamature(m): 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
Good riddance! Never liked him!!

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2018
Yeah, we have so many memories... Like those moments you were falling at important moments on the field. Yeye

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AFCON 2019: Prize Money For Algeria, Senegal, Nigeria To Be Received From CAF / Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' / Michail Antonio Crashes His Lamborghini On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.