Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Victor Moses Retires From International Football - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Retires From International Football (54597 Views)

Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia / Ahmed Musa Reacts As Victor Moses Retires From Super Eagles / Javier Mascherano Retires From International Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by Majesty82(m): 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
I know himself can not continue with dis APC government. Oshomole and Buhari over.
Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by Kynasky123: 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
It's so sad but we are grateful for your commitment ,Best of luck Moses for the future
Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
Catalyst4real:
What a fool! He's just 27

We really need to start focusing on home based players, these half casts are only joining super eagles to gain popularity.
We do so well in U-17. But when it comes to super eagles, we start looking for bench warmers who want to use the national team to prove to their club that they're good enough. Or players in small teams who want to catch the eyes of big clubs.

I'm almost 100% sure that if we manage to qualify for the next world cup. This guy will come out of nowhere and asked to be selected

you are the fool psycho.

this young man had the heart to play for the country that murdered his parents in cold blood, na im u dey call fool? ur papa more

2 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
I wish him all the best. I belief we have other players that can take his place. Afterall somebody was playing that position before him.
Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by Kynasky123: 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
It's so sad but we are grateful for your commitment ,Best of luck Moses for the future[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by luckyogor(m): 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
Good luck on your future,but dont come running back when nigeria qualifies for another world cup ooooooooo.
Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
He has tried. Choosing Nigeria over England is a big enough Sacrifice considering the fact that his parent were killed here. God bless you career Moses

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by calmnquiet(m): 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
Catalyst4real:

We really need to start focusing on home based players, these half casts are only joining super eagles to gain popularity.
We do so well in U-17. But when it comes to super eagles, we start looking for bench warmers who want to use the national team to prove to their club that they're good enough. Or players in small teams who want to catch the eyes of big clubs.

I'm almost 100% sure that if we manage to qualify for the next world cup. This guy will come out of nowhere and asked to be selected
At U-17 and U-20 level Nigeria will be beating other nations, winning trophies and getting to finals, then the same people we beat at that stage will advance to their senior team in their respective countries and then beat our senior team.
Only in Nigeria
Where are the players that did well at junior levels over the he years? They hardly integrate them into the senior team.
Only in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by roomus(m): 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
Gone are the days of patriotism...so sad so so sad..I kno certain players of other countries dat played till 41..they couldn't resist the national colours,the feeling,the joy,the tears...I remember players crying while singing national anthems...why naija kan different ehn.. imagine Salah retiring from Egyptian team to focus on club career...wat are we teaching the future generations..playing locally died few years ago,nw playing for the national team to follow suit..this wud become d new trend .. anyways wishing u da best sha
Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by luminouz(m): 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
Catalyst4real:

A fool that can feed ur unborn generation...
Is it ur life or career??
He did all that despite his parents being killed in Nigeria in a religious clash....
Face front biko..or I WILL.....

Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
Catalyst4real:

You might be right though
Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by neoobinna(m): 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
27 is too young, you can do more for your country
Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by Karufi: 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
Good of you Victor Moses, you do the right thing at the right time. I wish you the best in your future endeavour
Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by damlek7576(m): 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
see this one again..because ozil and David silver announced their.. you go broke eeh
Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by Myself2(m): 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ogbuefienubiaka:
Good one and thanks for your commitment to your country. A young man like you is already thinking of allowing the younger generation to access their opportunity but our great-grand-father President is campaigning for nonsense 2nd term. God will not allow this affiliation for a 2nd time

Yes God will not allow this affliction for a second term

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by ifeanyi83(m): 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
Sharp guy. He most probably is saving himself from the impending embarrassment the FIFA ban will cause us.
Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by JOHNBRAINSTORM: 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
Melonny:
I don't believe this. Let me run to his Instagram page.
This guy is a fool. He knows he played nonsense at the world cup. He should go to hell mother_fucker.
So his club career is more important than Nigeria?
[s]
Melonny:
This guy is a fool. He knows he played nonsense at the world cup. He should go to hell mother_fucker.
[/s]
Melonny:

This Guy Is A Fool. He knows he played nonsense at the world cup. He should go to hell mother_fucker.

Guide What You say. Never Call Someone Who Is Ten Times Better Than You a fool ok.
Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by megafem1: 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ehiscotch:
What Type Of This Is This? Well, Thanks To The CAF Calender, Players Who Are Or Want To Be Important And Regular In The Teams Have To Face The Dilemma: Whether To Boycott The Nations Cup - Which Is Horrible Scheduled Every Odd Year And At A Time Where These Clubs Need Their Every Player Especially Epl Teams. Anyway, I Think Moses Is Still Young And Can Still Play For The National Team As Well.
that was then, it has been readjust 2 suite European football calendar
Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by mechanics(m): 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
I will miss his dribbling skills o.
Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by tonquendo4u(m): 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
Catalyst4real:

That guy looks 27 to u? Im Don watch im bone nah. Body don de tell am im real age

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by tonquendo4u(m): 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Samuel Kalu the right left winger of bordeaux should be called up asap to replace him.

Moses prolly knew the team can never do well with the likes of lacklustre Ighalo and backpassing Mikel.

Ighalo and mikel should retire asap. Dem useless die abeg.
Mikel useless to d team? Wetin u dë smoke? Where is ur weed coming from?
Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by Lurdjuni: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
Thank God o this waste
Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by middlebelter(m): 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
Victor Moses please it is too early to retire at this young age. We still need you in the national team . You tried your best during the last word cup. Many of us are very proud of you. Yes you many not be lucky to score more than a goal, we anytime the ball is with you, we feel confident.

I am one of your many fans that will surely miss you. Please reconsider your decision and reverse it. You can still win word cup for Nigeria. Your club carrier will be revived again, be of good cheers brother.
Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
Respect man
Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by dozofavour(m): 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
Nellybank:
Thanks for your commitment bro. Wishing u all the best in the future

Is Victor Moses on nairaland?
I don't get
Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by kampala19(m): 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
Thank God! after seeming out of favour at Chelsea under sarri what a good decision to make a least your unfortunate ill luck is lure away from super eagles anyways best wishes for future endeavors.
call: who is next?
call: Mikel
call: next?
call: ighalo
call: next?
call: echeidile..
Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by magzey: 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
Am sure his coach promised him starting lineup if he called it a day with international footballing. Chai?
Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by EOOJ(m): 5:20am On Aug 16, 2018
Melonny:
yes, his club is more important. Go and beat him na!!!!!!!

I wonder why you people cannot respect his decision. Is it a by force something to play for the country Please he has tried jare. Let others take his place
Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by chukwunedum150(m): 6:34am On Aug 16, 2018
baddosky1:
You even retired late.

Who wants to continue rendering services to a shyte-hole jungle like Nigeria?
receive sense
Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by chukwunedum150(m): 6:39am On Aug 16, 2018
thank God... useless player like him
Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by injurybaba(m): 6:42am On Aug 16, 2018
Ehiscotch:
What Type Of This Is This? Well, Thanks To The CAF Calender, Players Who Are Or Want To Be Important And Regular In The Teams Have To Face The Dilemma: Whether To Boycott The Nations Cup - Which Is Horrible Scheduled Every Odd Year And At A Time Where These Clubs Need Their Every Player Especially Epl Teams. Anyway, I Think Moses Is Still Young And Can Still Play For The National Team As Well.

Always check your facts well
Nations Cup starting from next year will be played in June
Re: Victor Moses Retires From International Football by baddosky1: 7:29am On Aug 16, 2018
chukwunedum150:
receive sense

After you do!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AFCON 2019: Prize Money For Algeria, Senegal, Nigeria To Be Received From CAF / Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' / Michail Antonio Crashes His Lamborghini On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.