Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope (24768 Views)

Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters / Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) / Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
gidgiddy:
It is the duty of all well meaning people to stand up to tyranny. GEJ was a lot of things, both good and bad, but he wasn't a tyrant.
Sometimes I laugh at the way the youth of this nation remember past events. this means you did not follow GEJ’s administration .. but let me remind .you ...under whoes leadership was tambawal locked out of his office.... na wa. I can see you guys are not ready to be governed well.

1 Like

Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by excomarow(m): 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
Shelumiel:
It is better for a thief to be my hero than for a terrorist /murderer (Buhari).

...and Buhari till 2023

You Like or Not
Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by dukecharles(m): 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
meobizy:
Cluelessness vs tyranny, I don’t know which one’s worse. They are both terrible examples of leadership.

He was clueless but his govt gave birth to PVC, youwin TSA,BNV,IPPS, Subsidy reinvestment programme, upward review of salaries and wages, railway , unbundling of PHCN, railway, Agricultural and economic boom,credible elections etc. I think you don't know the meaning of cluelessness.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by Donpenny(m): 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
That is a message to one octogenarian from daura. Pls don't quote if u don't want to die in penury
Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
Goodluck Jonathan has been reduced to making political statements at New Yam festivals grin
Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
God Bless You Sir [quote author=franchasng post=70310579]this is the only problem I have with Yorubas angry

I have been warning u guys, desist from supporting impunity so disaster won't befall your land in future.

Leave Goodluck alone. He wasn't exceptional in terms of managing the national resources, and of course u don't expect him to because one president can't monitor everything but he made sure our economy was booming and there were jobs and businesses were booming and Naira had value at 197/$, and he listens whenever Nigerians complain of anything in his government, he quickly addresses it to suit what Nigerians want which was why many called him weak.

So God gave u people a wicked, heartless, unfit tyrant which Yoruba people keep supporting, future won't forget even if man tries to forget.

But you guys are seeing glaring leadership failure and tyranny of Buhari yet keep on calling him man of integrity how pls

Buhari doesn't listen to Nigerians, Goodluck does.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by mercyway: 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
4601CE:
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is a ogogoro drinking burukutu sipping bastard .
Sai Baba forever .
Buhari till 2023
Then Osinbanjo take over till 2031 .
APC forever
but better than your dad
Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by Caleb80: 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Who was it who locked out senators at NASS and made them climb and jump over the fence? Was it Yakubu Gowon?

Do you want me to list out his tyrannical acts since you suffer from selective amnesia
List Them Out.
Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by PierreAbutu(m): 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2018
excomarow:

Why him no go be your hero

Thief vs Ole grin

A thief is better than a bloodthirsty jihadist who permits people to rip out foetuses out of their mothers angry
Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by lightwind(m): 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
franchasng:
this is the only problem I have with Yorubas angry

I have been warning u guys, desist from supporting impunity so disaster won't befall your land in future.

Leave Goodluck alone. He wasn't exceptional in terms of managing the national resources, and of course u don't expect him to because one president can't monitor everything but he made sure our economy was booming and there were jobs and businesses were booming and Naira had value at 197/$, and he listens whenever Nigerians complain of anything in his government, he quickly addresses it to suit what Nigerians want which was why many called him weak.

So God gave u people a wicked, heartless, unfit tyrant which Yoruba people keep supporting, future won't forget even if man tries to forget.

But you guys are seeing glaring leadership failure and tyranny of Buhari yet keep on calling him man of integrity how pls

Nigerians complained that Berth Nnaji the then minister of power did this and that, Goodluck sacked him immediately without delay or trying to justify or cover him up.

Nigerians complained about Stella Odua the then minister of aviation, Goodluck sacked her asap without justifying anything, he listens when Nigerians cry or complain.

Northerners complained of Gen. Ihejirika killing northerners when Ihejirika as then COAS tried to end Boko Haram once and for all but as soon as northerners complained, Goodluck sacked Ihejirika without any delay, again he listened.

He increased fuel pump price and removed subsidy, Nigerians protested and Goodluck listened and reversed it.

But Buhari is so wicked, so heartless, so tyrannical that he doesn't listen to Nigerians nor anybody except foreign powers yet u Yorubas support him and justify his tyrannic government with all manner of excuses.

Nigerians complained of SARS, Buhari refused to listen or even address it not until he traveled out and Osinbajo the better human listened and ordered overhaul of SARS.

Nigerians complained illegal activities and harrassment of opposition party membera by DSS yet Buhari kept silent and did nothing not until he traveled and Osinbajo acted and sacked Daura DSS DG!

What about Pension man; Maina Abba Kyari nko

Nigerians complained of Burutai COAS Buhari don't care!

Nigerians complained about Kemi Adeosun forging certificate, Buhari don't care!

The missing billions with NNPC, Buhari never queried the NNPC GMD for it!

Nigerians complained of Police IGP, Buhari don't care and does nothing!

Buhari increased fuel pump price, Nigerians cried, Buhari didn't care and Yorubas justifies it!

How many will I list here, karma and nature is watching o. Watch your back, life is bigger than u guys think.

Will UK ever believe they will be relegated in terms of technology and global politics and economy ever in life Look at them now sinking like Titanic, hmmm lipsrsealed

in the UK issue, Overtaking is allowed guy
Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by jojothaiv(m): 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
At the end of the day Nigerians both on and off Nairaland know the reality...
Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
franchasng:

Nigerians complained that Berth Nnaji the then minister of power did this and that, Goodluck sacked him immediately without delay or trying to justify or cover him up.

Nigerians complained about Stella Odua the then minister of aviation, Goodluck sacked her asap without justifying anything, he listens when Nigerians cry or complain.

Northerners complained of Gen. Ihejirika killing northerners when Ihejirika as then COAS tried to end Boko Haram once and for all but as soon as northerners complained, Goodluck sacked Ihejirika without any delay, again he listened.

He increased fuel pump price and removed subsidy, Nigerians protested and Goodluck listened and reversed it.

But Buhari is so wicked, so heartless, so tyrannical that he doesn't listen to Nigerians nor anybody except foreign powers yet u Yorubas support him and justify his tyrannic government with all manner of excuses.

Nigerians complained of SARS, Buhari refused to listen or even address it not until he traveled out and Osinbajo the better human listened and ordered overhaul of SARS.

Nigerians complained illegal activities and harrassment of opposition party membera by DSS yet Buhari kept silent and did nothing not until he traveled and Osinbajo acted and sacked Daura DSS DG!

Buhari increased fuel pump price, Nigerians cried, Buhari didn't care and Yorubas justifies it!

How many will I list here, karma and nature is watching o. Watch your back, life is bigger than u guys think.

Will UK ever believe they will be relegated in terms of technology and global politics and economy ever in life Look at them now sinking like Titanic, hmmm lipsrsealed

Don't advice us but your people that keeps flooding our lands. We know what we want,keep hating.
Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
mercyway:

but better than your dad
Lmao
I can see you’re in pains .
Sucker
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the most useless Nigerian that ever lived.
Read it over and over again and feel pained over and over again tongue
Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by lereinter(m): 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
jonathan and obasanjo are directly and indirectly the architect of evil buhari in nigeris

both should bury their head in shame and work remotely for the removal of the evil buhari they attracted to nigeria
Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by Ahmeduana(m): 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
madridguy:
Make I press some people mumu botton tongue

GEJ my hero

Jonathan did not get rival

Jonathan till 2019
LISTEN TO YOURSELF AND ASK WHO BE MUMU BETWEEN YOU AND THOSE YOU ARE CALLING MUMU?
Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by truthstands01: 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
You may call Jonathan any name you like but lives were sacred during his presidency. People were not murdered in cold blood in the middle belt as it is happening today. God bless him at least he's not a tyrant a s life was very easy for Nigerians during his reign.
Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by 99miles(m): 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
hardywaltz:
That was why ur tenure was short after u and that okpolo eyes Dezaini squandered our oil wealth
Sai Baba
A man that stayed 16years in Governance.........From Deputy governor --governor ---vice president ---president for 6years.
Regious bigots will never remember that.
Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
4601CE:
But he was useless and stupid. Gej is a ogogoro sipping Dundee
nIPOB...grin
Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
meobizy:
Cluelessness vs tyranny, I don’t know which one’s worse. They are both terrible examples of leadership.

No matter how silly u pretend to be, U can never compare darkness to light.
Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by Asazwalingwa: 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
franchasng:

They haven't seen anything yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by FitandMuscular: 11:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
lawbabs:

If I hear. Who shutdown NASS and forced tambuwal and others to climb gate? Who refused to give erosion ladder state ecological funds despite sharing it for PDP states? Who sent DSS to APC data centre to destroy it, and arrest their staff?

Forget what these politicians say. They will do worse than Buhari. They are gathering together not for ur interest but to protect their private interests, which Buhari had blocked.

I will rather pick a neutral party/candidate rather than pick these prostitutians.

franchasng:

Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by Godwin978(m): 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
hardywaltz:
That was why ur tenure was short after u and that okpolo eyes Dezaini squandered our oil wealth
Sai Baba
which oil wealth are you talking about? dont go back to your farm and work, come and claim What doesn't belong to you, see your mouth, "Our oil wealth"
Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by deleo16(m): 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
This is Nigeria

Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by Isobug: 11:23pm On Aug 15, 2018
dafemnet:
You better shut up, you plunged Nigeria into recession.
Whatever the gamberies vomit,the zombies will swallow it,hook,line and sinker
Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by seguno2: 11:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
meobizy:

Buhari is cluelessness, tyranny and vision-less all combined.
Is that not the worst example of leadership
Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by VULCAN(m): 11:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
How To SPOT a new BMC moniker(currently)

They registered btw Jan and August 2018

90% or more of their posts are usually in Politics

They blame Jonathan govt for all our current problems

They speak of Buhari as if he is a god

They believe APC is doing a good job

They attack PDP daily yet when you tell them most of the pillars of APC came from PDP they ignore that inconvenient truth

They hate Igbos and Igbos

They support herdsmen

They support cattle colonies

They say that middle belt clashes are caused by enemies of Buhari or the farmers themselves.

They attack anyone that complains about Buhari.

They promote Islam above Christianity or other religions. 

The latest is some even pretend to be Christians eg GoTv despite his earlier confession that he is a Yoruba muslim.

Here's one of the creatures below;

4601CE:
Kikiki grin
Gej is the worst and most useless President Nigeria ever had

2 Likes

Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by VULCAN(m): 11:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
How To SPOT a new BMC moniker(currently)

They registered btw Jan and July 2018

90% or more of their posts are in Politics

They blame Jonathan govt for all our current problems

They speak of Buhari as if he is a god

They believe APC is doing a good job

They attack PDP daily yet when you tell them most of the pillars of APC came from PDP they ignore that inconvenient truth

They hate Igbos and Igbos

They support herdsmen

They support cattle colonies

They say that middle belt clashes are caused by enemies of Buhari or the farmers themselves.

They attack anyone that complains about Buhari.

They promote Islam above Christianity or other religions. 

The latest is some even pretend to be Christians eg GoTv despite his earlier confession that he is a Yoruba muslim.

Here's one of the creatures below;

Butterflyleo:

That gargantuan buffoon of the first order is talking.

Mtcheew next!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by edlion57(m): 11:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
franchasng:

my brother God bless you
.. leave them der are mumu ... Der are born to be a slave

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by flames01: 11:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
4601CE:
Kikiki grin
Gej is the worst and most useless President Nigeria ever had

According to BMC-inspired wisdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by Macon1212: 12:08am On Aug 16, 2018
This fraudster is not ashame after looting Nigeria treasury blind you are talking nonsense
Re: 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope by jaxxy(m): 3:38am On Aug 16, 2018
franchasng:

Nice submission bt my only problem is you saying YORUBA’S justifies it servral times in ur post like a bigot. Is it all Yoruba’s dat support Buharis government? Is Fayose Igbo Are there not Igbo’s supporting the tryannic govt also? Let’s know how to address issues better without offend any tribe. Pls. Especially when there is no valid reason for it.

Yes a lot of Yoruba’s supported him bt so did a good number of Igbos tho in minority compare to the Yoruba’s bt those igbos still added to his victory.

Ps: Jonathan was indeed a listening president I must admit bt 2 key people he failed to sack dat wud hv saved his integrity, diezani and his overbearing wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures) / Flag Off Ceremony Of The Reconstruction Of Apapa-Oworonshoki Road (Pictures) / Joda Committee Asks Buhari To Appoint Only 19 Senior Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.