Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Should I Break Up With Him?…i Am Jealous Of Her Beauty! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up With Him?…i Am Jealous Of Her Beauty! (748 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Break Up With Him?…i Am Jealous Of Her Beauty! by Samuelgr8: 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
Dear jzhane,

Please keep me anonymous. Very good job you are doing with lively stones.

Well,I have a small problem. Well,its big to me sha. So I am in a relationship with this guy,we have been together for almost a year now and he says we are getting married before the end of this year.

My only problem is,he has an ex who is also his baby mama. This girl is a model. She is very pretty,in fact,she is gorgeous. Tall,fair,slim and s*xy. I mean,even me as a girl,I cannot help but stare at how beautiful she is.And this is really making me insecure. She comes around to see her son sometimes in my boo’s house and they way she be playing with her son and the way my boo acts around her is so tempting.

I have asked him if he still has feelings for her but he says no. That they are just very good at co-parenting. They couldn’t get married cos they disagreed at her choice of career:modelling. My boo says he cannot marry a model who.......more

https://livelystones.com.ng/should-i-break-up-with-him-i-am-jealous-of-her-beauty/
Re: Should I Break Up With Him?…i Am Jealous Of Her Beauty! by 93Miles: 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
Dear jzhane,

Well,I have a small problem. Well,its big to me sha. So I am in a relationship with this guy,we have been together for almost a year now and he says we are getting married before the end of this year.

My only problem is,he has an ex who is also his baby mama. This girl is a model. She is very pretty,in fact,she is gorgeous. Tall,fair,slim and s*xy. I mean,even me as a girl,I cannot help but stare at how beautiful she is.And this is really making me insecure. She comes around to see her son sometimes in my boo’s house and they way she be playing with her son and the way my boo acts around her is so tempting.

I have asked him if he still has feelings for her but he says no. That they are just very good at co-parenting. They couldn’t get married cos they disagreed at her choice of career:modelling. My boo says he cannot marry a model who will be traveling around and be exposed to all sorts of men and that life.

Ma,this lady has not been mean around me but I always see how my boo reacts. He is tender with her. He looks at her with some tenderness which I think is love. He also follows her on IG and he makes comments and likes her posts.But he tells me that I am nuts for thinking they have any feelings for each other.

I am a beautiful girl too but this my boo’s ex is extremely beautiful and I feel inferior around her. When we go out to functions,people always ask him about her…like how she is,greet her for (those type of greetings)What do I do? How am I even sure my boo is no longer in love with her. They have a son together and that means they are connected for life. I wish I could get rid of her.

It was their son’s first birthday two weeks ago and I was invited by my boo but I just so consumed by jealousy watching two of them around their boy…I am not sure I can deal with this…should I just break up with him? But my friend thinks that I should just learn to put up with them.

What can I do please?
Re: Should I Break Up With Him?…i Am Jealous Of Her Beauty! by Melison(m): 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
Do that which pleases ur heart,na u go live with any decision u make! I get enough for my plate already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Him?…i Am Jealous Of Her Beauty! by frbona: 12:25am On Aug 16, 2018
93Miles:

Dear jzhane,

I have asked him if he still has feelings for her but he says no. That they are just very good at co-parenting. They couldn’t get married cos they disagreed at her choice of career:modelling. My boo says he cannot marry a model who will be traveling around and be exposed to all sorts of men and that life.

Ma,this lady has not been mean around me but I always see how my boo reacts. He is tender with her. He looks at her with some tenderness which I think is love. He also follows her on IG and he makes comments and likes her posts.But he tells me that I am nuts for thinking they have any feelings for each other.

I am a beautiful girl too but this my boo’s ex is extremely beautiful and I feel inferior around her. When we go out to functions,people always ask him about her…like how she is,greet her for (those type of greetings)What do I do? How am I even sure my boo is no longer in love with her. They have a son together and that means they are connected for life. I wish I could get rid of her.

It was their son’s first birthday two weeks ago and I was invited by my boo but I just so consumed by jealousy watching two of them around their boy…I am not sure I can deal with this…should I just break up with him? But my friend thinks that I should just learn to put up with them.

What can I do please?
think it over,
Can you stand the boy growing up with your own kids?
Can you stand her presence anytime she turns up after your marriage?
Her presence is a constant reminder that your husband doesn't fully belong to you whether you admit it or not
How about your family? That child is not their grandchild, can you live with that?
Weigh all of this together against the world's population today and check how many guys out there willing and ready to start afresh with you if only you can get your head out of this one. But in the end, none of what I say would mean anything to you because you believe, you are ''in love " with him so go ahead, pick your choice and stay ready to live with it for the greater part of your life.
Yours sincerely
~father bona

2 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Him?…i Am Jealous Of Her Beauty! by 93Miles: 12:29am On Aug 16, 2018
frbona:
think it over,
Can you stand the boy growing up with your own kids?
Can you stand her presence anytime she turns up after your marriage?
Her presence is a constant reminder that your husband doesn't fully belong to you whether you admit it or not
How about your family? That child is not their grandchild, can you live with that?
Weigh all of this together against the world's population today and check how many guys out there willing and ready to start afresh with you if only you can get your head out of this one. But in the end, none of what I say would mean anything to you because you believe, you are ''in love " with him so go ahead, pick your choice and stay ready to live with it for the greater part of your life.
Yours sincerely
~father bona

Bro, i didn't even read a piece of that write up. I only copied it from the op's website to post here for readers..
Re: Should I Break Up With Him?…i Am Jealous Of Her Beauty! by frbona: 12:33am On Aug 16, 2018
93Miles:

Bro, i didn't even read a piece of that write up. I only copied it from the op's website to post here for readers..
my message is to the owner if the story......... No offense intended
Re: Should I Break Up With Him?…i Am Jealous Of Her Beauty! by Samuelgr8: 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
it's good sometimes to seek help
Melison:
Do that which pleases ur heart,na u go live with any decision u make! I get enough for my plate already

(1) (Reply)

Any Girl That Breaks My Gadgets In My Home Because She Suspects I'm Cheat On Her / Strong Sweetie 18+ Only / Download Anderson .paak - Ventura Album Full Tracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.