Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

How Do I Break Up With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Break Up With Her? (82892 Views)

Do I Break Up With Him? / Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 10, 2020
I met my beautiful girl through facebook last April and we started relationship after meeting face-to-face.

With immediate effect, i told her my future plan that all things being equal i will be a pastor and this relationship is NO SEX TILL WEDDING (I am 30 still a virgin thou and she really told me she isn't a virgin again, of which i have no problem with). She has visited me five times spending atleast a week yet no sex with her, knew all my family and as to caring for your girl, i am trying my best but here is the problem.

1. Spiritual: I pray and fast to know God's mind, but no yes or no but my parents went to pray and saw negative though i wish to damn the consequences and marry her but her behavior towards spiritual is bad. No prayer and reading bible. She can sleep eh na from 8pm to 8am.

2. Competition with my family.

3. Ineffictive communication. More like interview.

4. 'Unfaithfulness.' I have caught my girl agreeing to meet one man in hotel for sex and that one asking him if she moans

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 10, 2020
Bros you need deliverance yourself angry

Well, imes is coming sha...The end of days. We hope that he'll be coming to clarify the truth about life; the truth of which is hidden to many people.

imes, we await your coming. cheesy

270 Likes 16 Shares

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by kunlesufyan(m): 6:20am On Jan 10, 2020
Baba! The answers are right there in your face... No dey tell woman say you wan marry am at the first stage of the relationship.

629 Likes 38 Shares

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by yomi007k(m): 6:20am On Jan 10, 2020
1. You can quietly ignore her.

2. You can inform her verbally or forward your written post to her e mail box.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:23am On Jan 10, 2020
Just let the girl be biko.....How on earth can you accuse her of cheating when you've not caught her red handed

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by yomi007k(m): 6:25am On Jan 10, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
H
I.

H+I = HI
grin

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 10, 2020
During sex and he will take drug to prevent her being pregnant.
A married woman also reached out to me on facebook alleging that my girl is dating her hubby thou i abused the woman of lieing and the woman directed to her particular post. I confronted with her with it, she didn't denied but said no sex between them.
thirdly, she asked for hair and transport fares which i gave and she still asked another another guy and right when she was with me last sunday about to leave for her place she was chatting this guy, 'are we meeting today or not.'
You know my girl denied all charges.

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by daddytime(m): 6:26am On Jan 10, 2020
Wife her...

Something must kill a man.

She is your own Calvary

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by czarr(m): 6:26am On Jan 10, 2020
I expect you to hold her to the same standard you hold yourself, how can you be a virgin and still friend a non virgin girl? it means she has more experience than you....she go use your heart play betking

380 Likes 19 Shares

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by czarr(m): 6:28am On Jan 10, 2020
Favoritefarmer:
A married woman also reached out to me on facebook alleging that my girl is dating her hubby thou i abused the woman of lieing and the woman directed to her particular post. I confronted with her with it, she didn't denied but said no sex between them.
thirdly, she asked for hair and transport fares which i gave and she still asked another another guy and right when she was with me last sunday about to leave for her place she was chatting this guy, 'are we meeting today or not.'
what more do you want from nairaland?....you want us to charge her to court?...use your head brother.

396 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by yomi007k(m): 6:30am On Jan 10, 2020
czarr:
what more do you want from nairaland?....you want us to charge her to court?...use your head brother.

grin
I taya...

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 10, 2020
kunlesufyan:
Baba! The answers are right there in your face... No dey tell woman say you wan marry am at the first stage of the relationship.

but is it good to start on a truth note.
I date to marry.

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by luminouz(m): 6:30am On Jan 10, 2020
Use a hammer!!

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 10, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Just let the girl be biko.....How on earth can you accuse her of cheating when you've not caught her red handed
i am not accusing i read it on her chat myself but she denied. I even dare her to read my chat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by mployer(m): 6:36am On Jan 10, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

Nawaoo.
It's not bad to defend women, but you shouldn't be stupid about it.

Somebody that has agreed to have sex with a man in a hotel is not a cheat?

233 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by LOGOBELT: 6:41am On Jan 10, 2020
Who else agree with me OP is an OTONDO for real!!!

You told her no sex before marriage and she is not a virgin... You later caught her concurring to meet a REAL NIGGA in an Hotel... Oga what do you expect She is not a virgin, she has been receiving the dick, now you told her you love her and she believed, then you hid your Almighty Virgin Rod in your pants... And expect her not to meet up with a REAL NIGGA

I respect your decision "No Sex before Marriage" but I dont blame the girl either. We NON-VIRGINS know how that stuff itch!

If am to be the girl, i will make sure you don't find out, and also make sure my ToTo become a POTHOLE before you enter. Anyway, you wont discover, since you dont know HOW A TIGHT PUSSY look like.

Omo, this OP is annoying me badly right now, i wish he is close, I would have kicked his ASS.
You wan become pastor and you are lusting after the flesh, you don't know LUST OF THE FLESH is a SIN

So many mistake you have made:
1. You went for an OLOSHO a professional one

2. You were carried away by beauty

3. You starved a living soul of sex, and still accused her

4. You called her a CHEAT when she have not CHEATED

YOU ARE NOT A REAL NIGGA!!!

214 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Timekeeper: 6:47am On Jan 10, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

Walai u na ba ankali

Op u r 30 years and a lady is doing u like this.... Ur babe na Olosho for real.. After she don go fvck finish, she go come sleep for ur house from 8 to 8 since she no say u no go disturb am for sex.. U be virgin man

No wonder ur parent saw negative in her..

I'm sure u r carried away coz she is beautiful.. I am very sure abt that
. U wan quickly hold a pretty woman n wife her even dou she is fvcking other dick

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Marvyx(m): 7:01am On Jan 10, 2020
OP please don't start this year with stupidity.

A proposed pastor wanting to marry a cheat?? Are you prophet Haggai?? Even the prophet was directed by God to marry a LovePeddler and you've not even heard from God at all. There are prayers God won't even answer because He expects you to use your head which apparently has been covered by love stupidity.

Let her go for your own sanity.

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by yanabasee(m): 7:01am On Jan 10, 2020
Favoritefarmer:

You are a virgin, she's not. She has tested the sweetness of true romance and hot banging. You now drag her into "No sex till marriage" and expect her to be cool with it....

At this point, you made a wrong choice for a woman. And you impose on her your regulations.

If you end the relationship with her..She will move on without looking back.
She is not going to lose anything.

You don't need her...If you eventually become a pastor with your own congregation...She will screw all the junior pastors to choir masters to young rich members...

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Marvyx(m): 7:02am On Jan 10, 2020
I just dy vex for this OP angry

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by kunlesufyan(m): 7:03am On Jan 10, 2020
Favoritefarmer:

but is it good to start on a truth note.
I date to marry.

It's fine.. What if you date first>>>>then decide if you can leave with their attitude or not.

It really doesn't make sense to meet someone this era and start telling them you want to marry them...hian, the world is very different..

12 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Olude193: 7:41am On Jan 10, 2020
Looool

OMG wetin person no go see for here

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by 1kworks: 8:06am On Jan 10, 2020
Lol. Easy.

Say it with ya mouth
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Obascoetubi: 8:09am On Jan 10, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
DO U READ HIS LAST TEXT ? + SHE IS NOT A VIRGIN

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Liposure: 9:34am On Jan 10, 2020
Since u ve decided 2 marry her. Ask God to remove every spirit of sexual immorality in her.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by infogenius(m): 10:12am On Jan 10, 2020
Favoritefarmer:
I met my beautiful girl through facebook last April and we started relationship after meeting face-to-face.
With immediate effect, i told her my future plan that all things being equal i will be a pastor and this relationship is NO SEX TILL WEDDING (I am 30 still a virgin thou and she really told me she isn't a virgin again, of which i have no problem with). She has visited me five times spending atleast a week yet no sex with her, knew all my family and as to caring for your girl, i am trying my best but here is the problem.
1. Spiritual: i pray and fast to know God's mind, but no yes or no but my parents went to pray and saw negative though i wish to damn the consequences and marry her but her behavior towards spiritual is bad. No prayer and reading bible. She can sleep eh na from 8pm to 8am.
2. Competition with my family.
3. Ineffictive communication. More like interview.
4. 'Unfaithfulness.' i have caught my girl agreeing to meet one man in hotel for sex and that one asking him if she moans

From ur post and further comments. God has already told u his mind. Ur girl is carnal.
And u, stop having her stay with you when you are not married to her.
U are also encouraging her to mess around since u don't screw her but she sleeps on d same bed with her.
Anyway, just move on, she's not ur blood group

11 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 10, 2020
infogenius:

From ur post and further comments. God has already told u his mind. Ur girl is carnal.
And u, stop having her stay with you when you are not married to her.
U are also encouraging her to mess around since u don't screw her but she sleeps on d same bed with her.
Anyway, just move on, she's not ur blood group
we don't sleep on the same bed she slept at my parent's place and different room.
the third time she came she slept inside my room while i slept outside.
We only slept on the same bed two times and not in the night.

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by infogenius(m): 11:02am On Jan 10, 2020
Favoritefarmer:

we don't sleep on the same bed she slept at my parent's place and different room.
the third time she came she slept inside my room while i slept outside.
We only slept on the same bed two times and not in the night.

It's ok.Thanks for ur humble reply
I don't think she's ur spec

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 10, 2020
How can a 30yr old be asking this kind of question after all these evidence?
Look disease dey town o. Or you don't know what it means to meet a man in a hotel?

Call her now now and tell her you want to have a talk with her. When she comes, tell her off outrightly and let her know your reasons as you've stated here.

Some girls sha... Even with the serial killing that took place in a hotel in port Harcourt few months ago they still go to o meet men in hotels. Hmm....

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by AfroKnight: 11:22am On Jan 10, 2020
Lol. Guy you know she’s cheating.

Believe me, you don’t want to have a wife who cheats on you. You don’t!

Do not suspend your common sense because of beauty or big yansh.

Hosea the Prophet, who was instructed to marry a promiscuous woman, knows what he went through in her hands. He wrote of his ordeal. Are you Hosea, do you have that grace? Were you instructed to marry a hôe?

Guy, advise yourself well.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Philipmighty(m): 11:43am On Jan 10, 2020
This op nah jew man I swear...who still dey do no sex till marriage now..guy if you be virgin nah for your pocket

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by naxclimpsey(m): 1:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hot Female DJ At Club Joker In Benin (Photos) / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.