Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri (15953 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Pulls Down Post On ‘Wike Visiting Tinubu In France’ / Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic / I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Supporting Buhari - Kenneth Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by Bobloco: 9:28am On Oct 28, 2023
Governor Douye Diri of Bayelsa State says he owes nobody any explanation for visiting President Bola Tinubu shortly after the Supreme Court’s ruling on the presidential election.

Diri said the opposition is jittery and telling lies over his visit to Tinubu shortly after the Supreme Court declared him winner of the election.

A video had emerged of Diri congratulating Tinubu after the Supreme Court affirmed his presidential election on Thursday.

However, Diri said there was nothing unusual about his visit to Tinubu.

He spoke at Igbedi community, Kolokuma/Opokuma Local Government Area of the state, during the visit of the Peoples Democratic Party’s (PDP) governorship campaign trail on Friday.

Governor Diri said he was at liberty to congratulate President Tinubu following the Supreme Court verdict on the presidential election.

He explained that he was at the presidential villa to discuss serious state matters with the president, whom he said attended to the issues positively.

He said: “Thursday, I was in Abuja and most of you saw the video trending. The opposition is now jittery and are telling lies. Of course, that is in their character.

“As a sitting governor, there is a sitting president and I do not owe them any explanation about my visit to the president.

“If the Supreme Court affirms the president of the country, as a sitting governor, I reserve all the rights to visit him. But beyond that, I went for very serious state business and I can tell you that Mr President attended to all the issues I raised.”

https://dailypost.ng/2023/10/28/supreme-court-i-owe-nobody-explanation-for-visiting-tinubu-pdps-gov-diri/

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by StOla: 9:29am On Oct 28, 2023
He owes Atiku nothing, besides helping Atiku defeat Obi in Bayelsa.

Now he has moved on to governance and left politics to the losers.

112 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by Bobloco: 9:31am On Oct 28, 2023
StOla:

You see why I said that you don't read. Please I admonish you to always take out time to read and read to assimilate before you rush to make comments

That's not what he meant

He was referring to the Opposition APC in the state who were trying to make an issue out of it

29 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by JealousCobra(m): 9:35am On Oct 28, 2023
Lol. . .

Political calculation, he knew the drug Lord owns the Supreme Court and INEC🕶️🤔

If you can't beat them you join them style of politics.

Very mumu governor.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:38am On Oct 28, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by STEWpid(f): 9:39am On Oct 28, 2023
Chai..

We need better news/articles that challenge one's intellectual capabilities.

We are using the media to raise the status of our useless polithiefcians to demigod.

Any little thing they say becomes news.

We should invest our time on better things Biko!

6 Likes

Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by saintkel(m): 9:44am On Oct 28, 2023
StOla:

u guys will always drag Obi.....is Obi really a treat to u guys?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by crossfm: 9:45am On Oct 28, 2023
Hehehe.

Baba want to secure the bag first.

Nigerian politicians can do anything just to retain power.

PDP,a very useless political party. They even failed in playing the opposition grin grin.

All of them behave as if there is nobody to control them in that party.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by ecolime(m): 9:45am On Oct 28, 2023
No time. Everybody don dey move on.

First was Adeleke of PDP Osun, now it's Diri of Bayelsa following the footsteps of GEJ.

Very soon na only Atiku, Dino & Dele Momodu go reman for PDP.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by Ola9ja23: 9:46am On Oct 28, 2023
The IPOBidients in the mud 🤣😀😀🤣😀😀😀

Jonathan and his people have moved on but IPOB still wallowing in defeat 😀🤣

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by datola: 9:47am On Oct 28, 2023
Oshe
Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:47am On Oct 28, 2023
Chai. Hin pain PDP o. cheesy
That is punishable intra party activities since the opposition are yet to congratulate APC on their supreme Court victory over them.
If they continue to field Atiku then they are doomed in the next election. But who knows, Since most of us agree that Nigerians like to commit suicide rather than act when it comes to election matters.
Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by kaludestiny10(m): 9:47am On Oct 28, 2023
Association of thieves. Majority of the politicians we have in this country are all partners in crime.
No sensible Nigerian needs your explanation, just enjoy your maladministration as a governor while it last.
At last na six fit below go end am if God tarries.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by Dfuture66: 9:47am On Oct 28, 2023
Good
Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by Blaze14k: 9:48am On Oct 28, 2023
Its ur choice sir let everyone move on including some apc members here who can let go of Peter obi
Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by Graphics1002: 9:48am On Oct 28, 2023

Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by Oricha79(m): 9:48am On Oct 28, 2023
Where bele face politician...yeye man

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by alizma: 9:49am On Oct 28, 2023
Tinubu is Nigerian president, so everyone have right and freedom to visit him provided the request to visit him is approved.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by bhella10: 9:49am On Oct 28, 2023
This is vague. We'll find out who this is directed grin Obidients or Articulate

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by okoro: 9:49am On Oct 28, 2023
Good

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by bigdammyj: 9:49am On Oct 28, 2023
Noted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by StOla: 9:49am On Oct 28, 2023
saintkel:
u guys will always drag Obi.....is Obi really a treat to u guys?

Na tit for tat.

His mob was always dragging Tinubu and anyone not supporting Obi from 2022 till date.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by obembet(f): 9:49am On Oct 28, 2023
Only obidient be mumu wey dey believe politicians.

Wise one knows that Nigeria politicians are one

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by AllDModsAreMaad: 9:49am On Oct 28, 2023
The bu ffon was referring to opposition i.e APC.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by MarveworldG: 9:50am On Oct 28, 2023
Noted

Let us give your höme înteriors the beauty it deserves
Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by Whalis: 9:50am On Oct 28, 2023
Diri. The man together with others who voted against Wike now running in the direction of Wike.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by Fermane: 9:50am On Oct 28, 2023
StOla:

politicians only care about their stomach
Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by Curious345: 9:50am On Oct 28, 2023
Olosho man
Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by sylve11: 9:51am On Oct 28, 2023
Jmmm cool
Re: Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri by Skillsnigeria: 9:51am On Oct 28, 2023
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Has Sinister Agenda With Card Reader - Fayose / Man Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) / Buhari Has Reduced Ministers To Abba Kyari’s Clerical Aides - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.