Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,755 members, 7,840,944 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Why Never She Asked For A Female Servant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Never She Asked For A Female Servant (353 Views)

Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Never She Asked For A Female Servant by amar3664: 6:09am On Aug 16, 2018
] am 34 years old and married to a woman who is 29 years old, my wife has divorced her husband before marrying me 1 year ago..she has a 4 years old son from her ex husband..we had been in relation from last 2 years,now i live with my wife,her son and our servant ..servant does all the household ..once in a month i go for offical tour to.other marrying for 2-3 days,i have asked my wife to.come along with me for tour along with her son,but she never goes with me citing reason that her son studies will get hampered,i told her what if u feel alone at house while i am on tour? then she says she will talk to me over phone in night while she feels alone, then i said u need not feel alone,as our servant will also be there in house,so u need not be scared,then she jokingly said that she hold servant and sleep with him ,if she feels alone,what are chances that she might Bleep him in future..why did she said like that,can she be trusted.what are chances she might Bleep him
Re: Why Never She Asked For A Female Servant by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 16, 2018
Be careful and watchful over her, because anything may happen if care is not taking.

(1) (Reply)

15 Romantic Things You Should Start Doing For Your Boyfriend To Make Him Fall Ma / 5 Reasonable Reason Women Play Hard To Get. / 20 Romantic Things To Text To Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.