Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Akon Caught In Bed With Celina Powell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Akon Caught In Bed With Celina Powell (1009 Views)

Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) / Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akon Caught In Bed With Celina Powell by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:02am On Aug 16, 2018
Remember Celina Powell?

The Instagram model who is into the business of sleeping with Hip hop stars and exposing them on her page?

Well she's got another man to share and this time, it's none other than the hip hop legend... AKON

Akon has at least 5 wives, though some report says 7, yet he isn't satisfied with them.

The singer has been caught cheating on his wives after he was exposed by his latest love interest Celina Powell.

Celina, who has reportedly had sex with Offset, Snoop Dogg, Waka Flocka, and a host of other popular guys, released a video showing her in bed with a sleeping Akon.

Watch Video HERE

SOURCE: https://www.zealnut.com/blogs/entry/AKON-CAUGHT-IN-BED-WITH-CELINA-POWELL

Re: Akon Caught In Bed With Celina Powell by Shegzy8(m): 8:12am On Aug 16, 2018
He married that much cause of his status and money....he can marry more and cheat on then all and none will complain...

Money speaks

1 Like

Re: Akon Caught In Bed With Celina Powell by konkonbilo(m): 8:13am On Aug 16, 2018
angry
Re: Akon Caught In Bed With Celina Powell by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:17am On Aug 16, 2018
Shegzy8:
He married that much cause of his status and money....he can marry more and cheat on then all and none will complain...

Money speaks
What a retard!
Re: Akon Caught In Bed With Celina Powell by KingLennon(m): 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
What a retard!
For your mind, you fit speak English now. Insulting people anyhow

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Stop Tiffanyfan From Fornicâting? / Did I Say Anything Wrong? (pics) / My Husband Wants To Kill Me With House Chores, Am A House Wife -SEE HIS REASONS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.