Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Lady Revealed How She Used Her Polished Nail To Help Her Cousin Proposal Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Revealed How She Used Her Polished Nail To Help Her Cousin Proposal Picture (1006 Views)

She Used Food And Netflix To Get Into My Heart / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Revealed How She Used Her Polished Nail To Help Her Cousin Proposal Picture by correctbae: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2018
A lady has turned to a hero and has been cheered for coming to her cousin's rescue during her proposal. She revealed that she gave out her polished nails to pose with her cousin engagement ring for pictures as her nails was not looking too good.

Post below:

My cousin’s boyfriend proposed to her but she didn’t have her nails done lmao

Read Also: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – ‘They Didn’t Caught Me Crooner’, James Brown Says  https://correctbae.ng/2018/11/03/being-feminine-is-not-a-crime-bobrisky-inspires-me-they-didnt-caught-me-crooner-james-brown-says/

Re: Lady Revealed How She Used Her Polished Nail To Help Her Cousin Proposal Picture by correctbae: 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
Read more

Re: Lady Revealed How She Used Her Polished Nail To Help Her Cousin Proposal Picture by Derawiz(m): 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
correctbae:
Read more

Here in Naija,we would advise the lady to watch her back
Re: Lady Revealed How She Used Her Polished Nail To Help Her Cousin Proposal Picture by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
I should not talk.
Re: Lady Revealed How She Used Her Polished Nail To Help Her Cousin Proposal Picture by frozen70(f): 12:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
Does it mean that the ring meant for her cousin was place in her hand

Anything can happen

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Stunning Bikini Photos Of LL Cool J’s 23-year-old Daughter Samaria / When She Licks My Nipples It Doesn't Turn Me On Only Makes Me Laugh..shes Angry / Did I Say Anything Wrong? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.