Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Possible Causes For Frequent Wet Dreams You Experience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Possible Causes For Frequent Wet Dreams You Experience (2434 Views)

Do You Experience Something Like This Once In A While? (pics) / Seeing Dead Aunty In My Dreams Repeatedly. I Need Any Solutions Please / The Possible Causes Of This Attitude Among Couples. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Possible Causes For Frequent Wet Dreams You Experience by bunbit23: 8:36am On Aug 16, 2018
[8/13, 07:47] Lawrence Lagos: Good morning to everyone, hope we all slept well and had a lovely weekend?....wishing us all a great and favourable week as we steps into our weekly activities... Iseee
[8/13, 07:48] Lawrence Lagos: Gm please someone experiencing wet dreams what can be done...

[8/13, 08:41] Odogwuakataaka: If it occurs regularly, understandable it's not ordinary. It has a spiritual attachment even though you are ignorant of this knowledge. Some of you have spiritual spouse who comes to you at night. When this spirits meet with you, he/she seeks for sexual satisfaction which the results of the intercourse are true cause of wet you discover when you woke up from sleep
[8/13, 08:42] Odogwuakataaka: In other way round, some of you who are under witches watch as a result of their destiny or something related often experience wet dreams
[8/13, 08:44] Odogwuakataaka: An enemy comes against you in sleep to seduce you, which the results has great negative effects in your destiny, mission and happiness
[8/13, 08:45] Odogwuakataaka: When you experience wet dreams, don't ignore it as good number of you does, it calls for alarm. Therefore, get ritualistic to call off such evil attack.
[8/13, 08:46] Odogwuakataaka: Those of you who find it hard performing rituals but always have this experience. Oseoji can be of great help to you.

[8/13, 08:48] Chibueze Ezeagu: So if someone has a spiritual spouse that often comes to have sex in dreams with him/her,y does such sex result to financial loss,wealth & success failure? Is this spiritual wife or husband an enemy?

[8/13, 08:49] Odogwuakataaka: What you do but it must be constant, daily rituals is to chew 4 seeds of oseoji before night rest, sprinkle four corners of your wall (inside your room) in positive affirmative against such unconscious meeting. Calling your sleep 'peace' and never to witness anything against your will. Whatever you displeased shouldn't befall you.
[8/13, 08:51] Odogwuakataaka: This is a one step towards remedy. But let me tell you this truth, if your spiritual wife is stubborn, while this is done, she will stop meeting you in the dreams but then: she might device another means which may be very disastrous
[8/13, 08:52] Odogwuakataaka: You can assume what your earthly wife would do when you deny her sex and as well disengage her from meeting with you when she most desired?
[8/13, 08:53] Odogwuakataaka: What serves as permanent solutions to cases like this is settlement,(marine rituals-ibu udo ndi mmiri). Let their be mutual settlement through rituals so that she do better understand you detest it (if it's spiritual wife)
[8/13, 08:54] Odogwuakataaka: We are talking about a case the cause comes as a result of spiritual wife or husband
[8/13, 08:54] Odogwuakataaka: But if it's witchcraft, deliverance is the key
[8/13, 08:54] Odogwuakataaka: Angels guide

[8/13, 08:55] Ola Lagos: More light to your path sir!!!

[8/13, 08:56] Emmanuel Ghana: How those the deliverance perform?
[8/13, 08:56] Emmanuel Enugu Ghana: What is ose oji is it aligator pepper?

[8/13, 08:57] Arinze Lagos: GM, can one broker settlement with a spirit wife to continue having sex with her in the dream while she works with the person and manifest his material desire? I have heard one spiritualist said he had sex between a man & his wife is something pleasurable, sex with a spiritual spouse is unfortunately d reverse, but if dr is a way it can b manipulated for good in ones favor,dat wud be great
Re: Possible Causes For Frequent Wet Dreams You Experience by bunbit23: 8:52am On Aug 16, 2018
[8/13, 08:48] Chibueze Ezeagu: So if someone has a spiritual spouse that often comes to have sex in dreams with him/her,y does such sex result to financial loss,wealth & success failure? Is this spiritual wife or husband an enemy?

[8/13, 09:04] Odogwuakataaka: It varies! Whichever be the case, owing to my spiritual knowledge: I understand having sex in dreams with spiritual spouse never talk good about our earthly life, engagement and social activities more especially to our finances. Nevertheless, it depends. Since our destiny and spiritual engagement, position and awareness stands differently. Purposes for such engagement must have different results to individuals. Why?
[8/13, 09:07] Odogwuakataaka: Understand while these happens, reason for the meeting is to help satisfaction as you owe him/her (been the wife/husband). But then, most of us has spiritual wife and husband with children yet we progress and never have or experience sex in the dreams
[8/13, 09:07] Odogwuakataaka: Why? It's simply because there was a mutual agreement through rituals
[8/13, 09:08] Odogwuakataaka: My spiritual wife would come sometime telling me that this ritual assignment must not be done this way or that way.
[8/13, 09:09] Odogwuakataaka: Even when I understand she is not my chi nor the gods and goddesses that calls me for this assignment. I understand she is doing that for love, promoting my earthly mission as a helper
[8/13, 09:09] Odogwuakataaka: That which my earthly wife could have done if she is around, she happens to be doing it other way round
[8/13, 09:10] Odogwuakataaka: When she pass such information, am always happy knowing that I have many shadows
[8/13, 09:11] Odogwuakataaka: What am I saying? The message is this, wet dreams is possible when our spiritual life suffers setback and our spiritual knowledge questionable
[8/13, 09:12] Odogwuakataaka: You come to realize and accept this to be true immediately you build your spiritual vibrations to a higher frequency. Having no dues to pay
[8/13, 09:13] Odogwuakataaka: You find out all these ugly events comes to an end instantly while you have peace and progress, success and prosper in all endeavors

Re: Possible Causes For Frequent Wet Dreams You Experience by bunbit23: 8:56am On Aug 16, 2018

Re: Possible Causes For Frequent Wet Dreams You Experience by bunbit23: 9:04am On Aug 16, 2018
[8/13, 08:57] Arinze Lagos: GM, can one broker settlement with a spirit wife to continue having sex with her in the dream while she works with the person and manifest his material desire? I have heard one spiritualist said he had such spiritual pact with a spirit wife and she worked with him?

[8/13, 09:20] Odogwuakataaka: I can't get the word here. Do you mean broke or broker?

[8/13, 09:21] Chibueze Ezeagu Edo: There r some men who dated & had sex with a lady dat dy never knew was a marine/witch & after breaking up with such lady,she begins to come & have sex with such man, frustrating his life,luck & finances, so it could be possible that d lady coming to have sex with a man in his dream is not even his spirit river wife,but a woman he ones dated but never married

[8/13, 09:22] Odogwuakataaka: If you are talking about to broke apart (a situation by which one would say "I don't want this again, please go your way and let me go my way"wink
[8/13, 09:22] Odogwuakataaka: If this is what you meant
[8/13, 09:23] Odogwuakataaka: And you asked if this can be done and same spirit person as your wife or husband will still work with you, manifesting your material desire (causing you wealth)
[8/13, 09:25] Odogwuakataaka: Let me say this been the truth. Wealth and money is not the truth behind our spiritual engagement and reason for having spiritual spouse
[8/13, 09:27] Odogwuakataaka: Just like our earthly marriage is not for wealth creation so it's spiritually. Even though some people got married because the young man or man is wealthy or the young lady has money and wealth. This is not what is found Sprituallly
[8/13, 09:27] Odogwuakataaka: Even when your spiritual spouse has the powers to do that. He might likely not be doing it if not approved
[8/13, 09:28] Odogwuakataaka: Not all who are wealthy and mariners has support from their spiritual spouse.
[8/13, 09:29] Odogwuakataaka: As I said, this can only be done if spiritually approved. But then, it's wisdom when you do your best to make him or her happy through rituals
[8/13, 09:30] Odogwuakataaka: They are spirits and your joy and happiness is their motto
[8/13, 09:30] Odogwuakataaka: Therefore, they must do their best to ensure your happiness too
[8/13, 09:30] Odogwuakataaka: It's then they may be seen fighting your course
[8/13, 09:30] Odogwuakataaka: Your course could be anything
[8/13, 09:30] Odogwuakataaka: More light to our paths
[8/13, 09:31] Odogwuakataaka: Knowledge is power

Re: Possible Causes For Frequent Wet Dreams You Experience by bunbit23: 9:09am On Aug 16, 2018
[8/13, 09:21] Chibueze Ezeagu Edo: There r some men who dated & had sex with a lady dat dy never knew was a marine/witch & after breaking up with such lady,she begins to come & have sex with such man, frustrating his life,luck & finances, so it could be possible that d lady coming to have sex with a man in his dream is not even his spirit river wife,but a woman he ones dated but never married
[8/13, 09:37] Odogwuakataaka: Do you know that witches/negative energies can operate using familiar or unfamiliar face? Get spiritual knowledge to make a difference man.
[8/13, 09:38] Odogwuakataaka: There are many operations in the realms of spirits which is beyond human understanding. Which is why we always engage the gods on spiritual matters to stay fit and be right always. Knowledge that makes the difference
Re: Possible Causes For Frequent Wet Dreams You Experience by bunbit23: 9:11am On Aug 16, 2018
[8/13, 09:33] Emmanuel Opara IMO: Pls Gm like how much will it cost to settle the spiritual husband for him to leave the person alone

[8/13, 09:43] Odogwuakataaka: It must be confirmed! Upon spiritual information, the ritual exercise takes place. It's not matter of how much but material cost. Spirits doesn't eat money and never asked for money. What they asked for are ritual materials which we used for sacrifices. These materials has no fixed amount. The price of edo at Nsukka is not same with price of edo at Onitsha. Price of nzu in Portharcourt and Warri aren't same with price of nzu in Owerri. Therefore, ritual has no fix price. It's for you and the priest.
[8/13, 09:44] Odogwuakataaka: If it's a thing a priest can do. Otherwise you can be directed to do it yourself if it's a minor case having no great deal performing the ritual exercise
[8/13, 09:44] Odogwuakataaka: You can get directives from a priestess or priest on how to go about the exercise
Re: Possible Causes For Frequent Wet Dreams You Experience by bunbit23: 9:16am On Aug 16, 2018
[8/13, 09:37] Joseph Opeyemi Lagos: I greet the GM and all wise one in the house? GM, I reference you with all humility...

If After my research from you and its confirmed i have a spiritual wife or i have a Strong association with the water spirit... please Can you connect me firmly (through rituals) to my spirit wife or any spirit I have connection with so they can be of further guidance and Blessings to me....
More light to your paths sir, Angels guide.

[8/13, 09:50] Odogwuakataaka: First, when we talk about spiritual consultation, understand what we are talking about is spiritual information as attached to the subject matter.
[8/13, 09:50] Odogwuakataaka: This is only reason why we consult the gods on issues we can't ordinarily solve or provide solution and answers. Because they are wise, knowing all, we sought for their help through divination (spiritual consultation)
[8/13, 09:51] Odogwuakataaka: Now, when we do ask the gods. The question here is not mainly to know the unknown as desired but to find lasting solutions
[8/13, 09:52] Odogwuakataaka: If they happen to give attention to questions and provided answers, their answers while followed offered hope, happiness, success and progress (best results)
[8/13, 09:53] Odogwuakataaka: This is why after spiritual consultation, we returned to the client reporting details of consult
[8/13, 09:53] Odogwuakataaka: The information are meant to savage the situation (purpose of consult)
[8/13, 09:54] Odogwuakataaka: Does this answer your questions?
[8/13, 09:56] Odogwuakataaka: It's not my duty to connect you to your spiritual wife or any spirit which you have connections with as asked "if the gods did not come up with such information during consultation"
[8/13, 09:56] Odogwuakataaka: Understand, I am a messenger. Don't ask me for salt to expect Maggi
[8/13, 09:57] Odogwuakataaka: Don't ask for meat to expect fish
[8/13, 09:57] Odogwuakataaka: It's what you asked for we offered
[8/13, 09:57] Odogwuakataaka: This is why I am a messenger "onye ozi".

Re: Possible Causes For Frequent Wet Dreams You Experience by bunbit23: 9:22am On Aug 16, 2018

Re: Possible Causes For Frequent Wet Dreams You Experience by bunbit23: 9:28am On Aug 16, 2018
[8/13, 09:55] Chibueze Ezeagu Edo: Many of us who are into odinala use kola to pray & do libations, from your article on kola I read on nairaland u explained dat d kola speaks wen we split it & throw it to d ground,our chi or ancestors can speak to us through d kola we hv thrown,but most of us dont & can't understand or interprete d message from d kola,since communication is meant to be 2way directional, sir what can we do in order for us to be able to understand d messages of d gods spoken to us through d kola,does dis involve opening of our 3rd eye(spiritual eye),if so,how can we be helped to achieve this?

[8/13, 10:06] Odogwuakataaka: Good one! This is the reason why we are here. Remember often do I make known to you saying "@Light house of wisdom, we teach you how to fish". We don't give you fishes only, instead we teach you how to fish so that you leave to fish and eat all the days of your life
[8/13, 10:06] Odogwuakataaka: This information have been proving to be through
[8/13, 10:07] Odogwuakataaka: We don't only make promises, we leave by our promises
[8/13, 10:07] Odogwuakataaka: Understand, this is still a young spiritual group. What do I mean by "Young"?
[8/13, 10:08] Odogwuakataaka: Am talking about periods of time we have been together (not up to one year) here as light bearers. In the realms of spirits, knowledge is a key point
[8/13, 10:08] Odogwuakataaka: Knowledge if you must understand comes gradually
[8/13, 10:09] Odogwuakataaka: We aren't in haste to run and ask you to run after us. Why?

[8/13, 10:09] Joseph Opeyemi Lagos: 100% sir...it answers it.
More light to your paths GM, angels guide.
[8/13, 10:09] Joseph Opeyemi Lagos: One more thing to ask Sir, I love it from the bossom of my heart to belong to a very Strong occult society who give maximum wealth & long life... I believe I will succeed , because I don't have a betrayal spirit.

If you know we of any, can you advice me to join?

[8/13, 10:10] Odogwuakataaka: It's simply because where we are going, it's not a journey one can run towards for success and security instead it's a journey of knowledge
[8/13, 10:10] Odogwuakataaka: In spirituality, knowledge of the spirits talks about the truth
[8/13, 10:11] Odogwuakataaka: To make this truth known among people who have lost it all. People who are elders but children (in spiritual matters)
[8/13, 10:11] Odogwuakataaka: There's a need to follow spiritual directives, thus we say angels guide
[8/13, 10:12] Odogwuakataaka: This is why you see us doing what we are doing. Saying what we are saying
[8/13, 10:12] Odogwuakataaka: If you take time to read our post on nairaland where we had discussed on kolanut
[8/13, 10:14] Odogwuakataaka: https://www.nairaland.com/3131945/what-need-know-kola-bitter#46041715
[8/13, 10:15] Odogwuakataaka: When you read, you find out we took time to explain alot about kolanut. Knowledge that makes a difference. What you see proving that we meant our promises and must leave up to it
[8/13, 10:16] Odogwuakataaka: Because we are too young and new in spirituality, we can't afford to run to walk
[8/13, 10:17] Odogwuakataaka: Follow me, you shall soon see the pool of wisdom where you leave with your chi to perfect your destiny.
[8/13, 10:17] Odogwuakataaka: Becoming the man and woman of your dream
[8/13, 10:17] Odogwuakataaka: Angels guide
Re: Possible Causes For Frequent Wet Dreams You Experience by bunbit23: 9:39am On Aug 16, 2018
[8/13, 09:57] Gerrald Ofoegbunam Adazi: Good morning Great grand master isi mmili igbo nine..
Sir to be frank i still wonder what i did wrong!
I made consultation from you and you told me my problem.you gave me directives on rituals to perform and i should call you after 4 market after the ritual..which i did!
But you ain't replying my chat neither picking calls..
Am really disturbed sir on what i did wrong that resulted to ur reaction towards me?

[8/13, 10:18] Odogwuakataaka: Ana abara agu mba? Do you rebuke the gods?
[8/13, 10:18] Odogwuakataaka: Don't be silly to address me in such manner
[8/13, 10:19] Odogwuakataaka: I did you no harm neither do I mean harm to you
[8/13, 10:19] Odogwuakataaka: Where is wisdom when people are getting foolish and stupid?

[8/13, 10:19] Chibueze Ezeagu Edo: Alryt sir,we r already yur disciples, with time we wud become apostles.iseeeee

[8/13, 10:19] Odogwuakataaka: Why must you grow mad at me?
[8/13, 10:20] Odogwuakataaka: Do I owe you apology if not explanations (if I wish)?
[8/13, 10:21] Odogwuakataaka: If you had called and sent messages and I happened not to reply, what wrong if you check on me later perhaps to remind me?
[8/13, 10:21] Odogwuakataaka: Do you know how many messages I do receive and reply per day?
[8/13, 10:22] Odogwuakataaka: Do you know how much calls I do attend per hour? Am doing my best to render public services not keeping appointment with someone more importantly
[8/13, 10:23] Odogwuakataaka: Why do you insinuate, feeling offended after so many chat and discussions, guide and friendship it happened that I didn't reply when you called you began to write me as if am your subject/equal?
[8/13, 10:23] Odogwuakataaka: You better be careful!
[8/13, 10:24] Odogwuakataaka: I don't serve you but humanity. If you are a human, I am your messenger. Even though am your messenger, don't treat me like a slave for you are not my master.
[8/13, 10:25] Odogwuakataaka: I serve you and others
[8/13, 10:25] Odogwuakataaka: If you value my services, you must respect my time to help me serve you better
[8/13, 10:25] Odogwuakataaka: Be tolerant for I am
[8/13, 10:26] Odogwuakataaka: Be humble and have understanding
[8/13, 10:26] Odogwuakataaka: These are qualities that help us benefit each other
[8/13, 10:27] Odogwuakataaka: Don't take because am doing it so easy, think it's as easy as it looks
[8/13, 10:27] Odogwuakataaka: O kwa onu oma kpuru okpurukpu, o dika okpu osukwu!

[8/13, 10:32] Gerrald Ofoegbunam Adazi: If am too harsh or too direct am sorry...
Just that i felt there must be a reason why u said i should call you after 4 market days after my ritual. I felt may be u were busy and i skipped days too and tried contacting You, even when you are online given directives here ,i private chat you but no reply!
Thats why i was worried if i did any wrong!
I never meant to be harsh or disrespectful to you by my word sir...am sorry si
[8/13, 10:35] Chibueze Ezeagu Edo: That is the spirit of a humble man,d gods despise d proud & arrogant, but elevate d humble.
Please grant master, forgive him.

[8/13, 10:35] Chibueze Ezeagu Edo: That is the spirit of a humble man,d gods despise d proud & arrogant, but elevate d humble.
Please grant master, forgive him.

[8/13, 10:37] Chidiebere Nwauzo: Gudmorning sir, please how can differenciate my chi and the gods and goddess?

Re: Possible Causes For Frequent Wet Dreams You Experience by bunbit23: 9:45am On Aug 16, 2018
[8/13, 13:19] Jay: Bros, if you connect yourself to your chi, your ancestors, do your agwu if need be, pay your dues and commune with the gods regularly, you won't even need to join any secret society. Na you go dey start the one wey people go join.

African spirituality is complete and lacking nothing. Besides, some of these secret societies benefit from you more than you benefit from them. Focus on knowing who you are and the powers that back you up in this life, find out how powerful your ancestors are, the gods that worked for them and align yourself to their energies.

But if you join an occult brotherhood and they look into you and see your spirit guide or chi is powerful, or that you have powerful spirit beings in your lineage which you are not aware of and not working with, they might be using your chi to help their works or increase their powers without your knowing, simply because you are in their midst, while you stay there and remain an ofeke (the ignorant or naive one) thinking they are giving you something.

I remember GM made mention of that the day we discussed about chi.

[8/13, 13:42] Chibueze Ezeagu Edo: Bros yur head is anointed with wisdom, occultic societies often steal peoples talents,use dia chi to advance their powers & success,make u enter into undesirable covenants & truce with them,& wen u want to settle down to start enjoying yur life,they cut short yur life.
Just connecting oneself to ones chi,ancestors,& carrying out d rituals prescribed for us by d GM,your ways & doors of success will open,u wud begin a magnet attracting all positive & good things into yur life

[8/13, 18:18] Arinze Lagos: The truth of the whole matter is that most advanced members of eastern and western fraternities have goetic entities working with them. They make a pact with these dark spirits to manifest anything they desire. But nothing is free with these 72 goetic spirits.

Most times, they take either your life unexpectedly or the life of your closed ones when you have a pact with them. They misbehave a lot.

Having been following GM teaching for sometime now, one thing I understood is that he follows safe and natural path of prayers and rituals to get things from the spirit
[8/13, 18:23] Arinze Lagos: There are dangerous spirit out there that can even transmogrify into bundles of money but the price is always steep.

Once you join an occult group, first thing is blood covenant to be bind with them, and once done the will of the occult group superseded your individual will cuz your blood is involved and big politics go on within.

Sometimes the spirit may require blood of a member and members in higher degrees will use the blood of members in lower degrees for ritual without their knowledge

[8/13, 18:35] Uba Cynthia: Gm you are right I have once dreamed where I have a husband and a child in that dream I was cooking for them and when he want to else himself he want into the bathroom with the child when I tried to stop him he said I should leave him do I know where the child has been since is it not him that has been taking care of the child and I wroke up

[8/13, 18:41] Joseph Opeyemi Lagos: You blessed me with this advice...
My chi blessed you already, angels forever guide you, more brighter light to your paths...Iseeee

[8/13, 22:42] Addul Accra: I swear by the One whose hand my soul rest in if members know what GM is capable of doing we would have hold strong his directives..
[8/13, 22:42] Addul Accra: I tell you because it’s very true..upon following directives now I rejoice while my enemies cry!
Re: Possible Causes For Frequent Wet Dreams You Experience by bunbit23: 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
Re: Possible Causes For Frequent Wet Dreams You Experience by okwabayi(m): 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
I will not read this even if someone promises me payment.
Re: Possible Causes For Frequent Wet Dreams You Experience by bunbit23: 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
.n
Re: Possible Causes For Frequent Wet Dreams You Experience by bunbit23: 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
Re: Possible Causes For Frequent Wet Dreams You Experience by bunbit23: 10:28am On Aug 26, 2018
z
Re: Possible Causes For Frequent Wet Dreams You Experience by bunbit23: 10:05am On Aug 28, 2018
k

(1) (Reply)

The Family & Anal Warts / When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? / Should A Married Man Help His Pregnant Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.