Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

6 Basic Things You Need To Learn Before You Run Into Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Basic Things You Need To Learn Before You Run Into Marriage (504 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Being Forced Into Marriage / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Basic Things You Need To Learn Before You Run Into Marriage by Estringx(m): 9:07am On Aug 16, 2018
Marriage is not just the joining of two people together to become husband and wife, it is more, Marriage according to the Bible marriage can't be broken in this world. When you are married to someone, You are Always married to the person as far as you are in this world and marriage is not a day journey. We tend to get things wrong due to the ever changing world, bad influence as a result of what he hear over the TV, influence from friends and more that you know only if you will admit to it.

You need to know that most of the love stories, movies you watch and read are inspired as a result of making wealth and not to change lives, only very few will tell you the truth that they know. IF you love someone that much, no matter what, you are just with the person because what you guys have, nothing is strong enough to shake it off. And that is true Love but it's not ENOUGH! to live with someone until death, and some crazy lovers say "DEATH CAN'T DO US APART". Falling IN LOVE is In fact the number one criteria for marriage but it is not enough to run into marriage, you need to learn a lot of things which I'm going to discuss the basic below.

1. LEARN TO LOVE YOUR PARTNER WHEN YOU ARE UPSET

The Funniest part is that people don't take note of this area in their relationship, we tend to show love only when we are happy with our partner. Ask Yourself "Do I Love Him/Her when I'm very upset?". If partners can truly answer this question and answer turned to be YES, then you guys are good to go. Because I would never think of DIVORCE even when we have differences if I truly love him/her when I'm upset. Truly Falling in love with someone covers this aspect, you don't just learn to cope but the love you have towards the person already coped with all the differences.

2. LEARN TO BE 100% CARING

You need to know this too because it is one of the most essential properties that holds the family. Your partner is not robot especially your Wife, she is not a cooking machine, Help her out. Yeah! You are the man but something doesn't know you are! which is the True love that you guys share. Learn how to baby sit because you are going to need it. Learn to do hair-thing for your partner, vice versa. Learn to cuddle to sleep, Learn everything that will make you take care of your partner. You can't do all those things mentioned until you swallow your Pride.

3.SWALLOW ALL YOUR EGOS AND PRIDE FOREVER.

This will always be an advice, Please swallow your egos and pride forever because they don't exist in Marriage. Okay? But why should I swallow them?. You won't need your pride and egos anymore because you will be living with this person forever. And not only that, saying sorry shouldn't be a hard thing to do but should be the easiest thing to say. There's nothing you can't do for your partner right? If your answer is YES, them you don't need your pride and egos anymore.

Note: PRIDE AND EGOS are the quickest things that destroys Families, relationships and do partners apart so swallow them forever.

4. LEARN TO COOK

Take up this as a challenge before you run into marriage, I'm not differentiating male from female, I'm referring to both partners because you guys would need it. Learn it and do it, cook for her, cook for him. It won't be difficult or a hard thing to do after marriage. You virtually know romantic things to do for your partners before they wake up. Cook and dish out their food near them, then wake him/her up to taste your delicacies, Ask how them about the food, Do you like It?

It is difficult to break up homes that both partners are ready to take up the challenge to help out each other because their connections are very high and nearly impenetrable. This point is part of ways you can connect with your partner.

5..... https://www.mindmingers.com/2018/08/6-basic-things-you-need-to-learn-before.html?m=1
Re: 6 Basic Things You Need To Learn Before You Run Into Marriage by MrSensor(m): 9:09am On Aug 16, 2018
tongue Marriage is a beautiful thing. I hate feminism and same-sex practice.
Re: 6 Basic Things You Need To Learn Before You Run Into Marriage by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 16, 2018
Nice tips...

I'm in the clear. wink

@ No 5: Wanting to kiss or be kissed when you're super angry... I don't know o kiss
Re: 6 Basic Things You Need To Learn Before You Run Into Marriage by Kingpee2(m): 9:18am On Aug 16, 2018
Is blessing married ?
Re: 6 Basic Things You Need To Learn Before You Run Into Marriage by MrSensor(m): 9:32am On Aug 16, 2018
Kingpee2:
Is blessing married ?
does anyone understand this question from this 13 years old boy?
Re: 6 Basic Things You Need To Learn Before You Run Into Marriage by Kingpee2(m): 10:41am On Aug 16, 2018
MrSensor:
does anyone understand this question from this 13 years old boy?
your sensor is not working oga.

(1) (Reply)

29-yr-old Man Bashes Mother’s Head With Wood Of Nails For Money Ritual / Guys Before You Buy That Engine, Take It For A Test Drive (if You Know You Know) / Here Are Tips To Know The Difference Between A Player And A Gentleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.