Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

The Man I Married - Episode 8 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Man I Married - Episode 8 (755 Views)

The Man I Married - Episode 1 / A Must Read For All Story Lovers ; "The Man I Married" / Impregnate Me Or I Die (episode 8) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man I Married - Episode 8 by Jameskyrian(m): 9:56am On Aug 16, 2018
*The Blind Alley - Episode 8*

��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀������

Her discordant dream has led her to another worrisome situation...

In my discordant dream , i saw myself in a strange and totally different environment. It was so beautiful, so serene and felt so good.

It was more like a resort centre. Some families were busy riding a horse, some kept themselves busy with the melodious tunes from the ogene music played by some group of boys as they dropped money for them.

I was alone and almost secluded. Suddenly, someone held me from behind, trying to cover my both eyes with one of his palm as the other hand held me tight at my tummy.

I couldn’t imagine whose hand it was but it felt good. With smiles painted on my chubby face, i tried guessing whose hand it could possibly be by using my own palm to feel the hand.

The hairs were so soft and thick, the fragrance smelt familiar.

“Hellooo….!!! Biko, who’s this?,” i finally asked after i couldn’t figure out whom it was.

“Oya, make a guess!!, he said”.
It was a male’s voice and it sounded so familiar.

“Oh my God, ” i finally said with an exhilarating voice. Bro. Mathew?........

Continue reading on the link

� � � � � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2018/08/16/the-blind-alley-episode-8

(1) (Reply)

Any Complete Supernatural Story You Can Recommend? / The Abominable Son-in-law / Are You A Ghostwriter? Earn $500 From Acquiring Contracts Internationally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.