Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Aina Happy To Join Torino, Eager To Impress Serie A - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aina Happy To Join Torino, Eager To Impress Serie A (224 Views)

Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) / Victor Moses Eager To Start World Cup Campaign On A High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aina Happy To Join Torino, Eager To Impress Serie A by SportBet(m): 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
Super Eagles defender Ola Aina is determined to make the best use of his stay with Italian outfit, Torino after joining the club on a season long loan deal from Chelsea, Completesportsnigeria. com.

Aina move to the Turin-based club was confirmed on Tuesday night ending speculation about his future with Dutch club, PSV Eindhoven and English Championship outfit, Derby County also interested in his services.

Torino also have the option to make the move permanent at the end of the loan deal.

“Torino has been following me for some time, I hope to do well here. I know this is a club that believes in young people and this is very important,” Aina told the club’s official website.

“In Italy I know that I can learn a lot, especially in the ability to be in the field, because the tactics and organization of play are essential.

“I really want to experience this new challenge to the full, thanks to the club for choosing me, now it’s my turn to repay their faith, I can not wait to get started “.

Aina spent last season on loan at Championship club, Hull City where he played 44 games.

He missed out on a place in Nigeria’s squad to the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia after initially making the 30-man provisional list.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Forward, Alex Iwobi Makes Nollywood Debut - Video / Ronaldo, Modric And Salah On FIFA Player Of The Year Shortlist / Paul Pogba Uncertain About Manchester United Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.