Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) (48381 Views)

This Will Be The 3rd Flyover Bridge Built By Ambode In Lagos (see PHOTOS) / Welcome To Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos. See More Photos / Tinubu Square, Lagos: See The 1960 Vs. 2018 Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by Jackipapa: 10:13am On Aug 17, 2018
reverse my comment I
Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 10:15am On Aug 17, 2018
He must be high on Masvingo.
Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by mokt(m): 10:22am On Aug 17, 2018
excomarow:

You ehn cheesy

.cheesy me got one This

1 Like

Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2018
vickylincon:
I watched video directly from this site yesterday
it's a YouTube video i'm 100% sure, yeah? Maybe I didn't put my suggestion properly. My main point is seun should allow us upload videos from our device. I don't have to upload my personal videos to YouTube or Instagram first, then paste the link here.

I understand that you can watch YouTube videos directly on Nairaland without taking you to your YouTube app which is probably what you're talking about. But let seun allow us to also upload videos, and not only photos.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 17, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
you sound jobless
Jobless because of a suggestion? You're not serious.

1 Like

Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by Burgerlomo: 10:54am On Aug 17, 2018
This sh*t can only happen in a lawless country like Naija, mojeri awon temi ni Yankee won ati dial 911 sharp sharp cool

1 Like

Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by romcy: 10:56am On Aug 17, 2018
This is Nigeria...

Where

Mad people full Lag...

Is that one okay
Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by kerry57: 10:57am On Aug 17, 2018
Make him go try am from oshodi to Apapa alone. Na them I go know say him be James Bond, 007.
Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by mechanics(m): 11:03am On Aug 17, 2018
funny.
Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by clemz85(m): 11:13am On Aug 17, 2018
"Desperate situation calls for desperate measure"

I once had a gear box challenge and discovered that the reverse was still perfect, I reverse from Amaechi drive to Ebony junction,

Police didn't event talk to me cuz I had my hazard light on.
Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by Nokio1: 11:16am On Aug 17, 2018
Sars alert he should be arrested He has ANINi's Dna lol Afterall annini reversed from ibadan to lagos ...santana tins
Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by vickylincon(m): 11:21am On Aug 17, 2018
booqee:
it's a YouTube video i'm 100% sure, yeah? Maybe I didn't put my suggestion properly. My main point is seun should allow us upload videos from our device. I don't have to upload my personal videos to YouTube or Instagram first, then paste the link here.

I understand that you can watch YouTube videos directly on Nairaland without taking you to your YouTube app which is probably what you're talking about. But let seun allow us to also upload videos, and not only photos.
you are very right
Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by King44(m): 11:21am On Aug 17, 2018
booqee:
Nairaland is not good for video news I swear. Seun it's about time, you put a feature that can make us watch a video on nairaland directly.. Even some small small blogs have that feature, how much more a big forum like NL.

It's boring having to click on a link that would take us to instagram, YouTube etc..

I could even want to upload a video I made myself, but don't have a YouTube account.

Seun pls upgrade I beg!!!!! And give us more smileys!!!!
camp upgrade, I don't even bother myself clicking any link cos I can't stress my self
Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by manny4u(m): 11:38am On Aug 17, 2018
booqee:
Nairaland is not good for video news I swear. Seun it's about time, you put a feature that can make us watch a video on nairaland directly.. Even some small small blogs have that feature, how much more a big forum like NL.

It's boring having to click on a link that would take us to instagram, YouTube etc..

I could even want to upload a video I made myself, but don't have a YouTube account.

Seun pls upgrade I beg!!!!! And give us more smileys!!!!
I dey tell you
Almost a five years now since I joined Nairaland and yet no much improvement to the forum, but rather the moderators just go about bullying people. Nairaland is a mirror of what Nigeria as a country is about.
Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by haryomikun(m): 11:46am On Aug 17, 2018
sisisioge:

Instagram, Facebook, yahooforum etc grin

He should get more trunks if that's what it take...upgrade. The guy can afford it, I heard.
You cant compare social media sites to a forum na lol

Youtube videos can be directly watched here. I watched the video here not on my youtube app

Besides i think Nairaland will become slower if videos will be able to be uploaded
Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 17, 2018
What is it with all those local hens forming phonetics with muscle. I de shame for them.
Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by Explorers(m): 11:57am On Aug 17, 2018
booqee:

I'm with you, if the feature will be possible. Short videos like 1 to 2 minutes of running time.

Moderators will also be standing by to remove unecessary/irrelevant videos.

1 Like

Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by udemzyudex(m): 11:58am On Aug 17, 2018
booqee:
I saw this earlier on instablog. So Crazy

But seriously, Nairaland is not good for video news I swear. Seun it's about time, you put a feature that can make us watch a video on nairaland directly and also upload videos and not photos alone.. Even some small small blogs have that feature, how much more a big forum like NL.

It's boring having to click on a link that would take us to instagram, YouTube etc.

For instance I could even want to upload a DIY video for tutorial purpose for nairalanders, but don't have a YouTube account. Even though I have, it's still annoying that I'd have to upload it there first, or maybe Instagram, then post the link here. Many people wouldn't even bother clicking the link.

Seun pls upgrade I beg!!!!!
And give us more smileys!!!! Or let us use the ones already on our phones keypad. 15 boring green smileys can no longer capture our expressions again. Eshey gan

He doesn't have competitors I guess that's why he is still sleeping.
Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by Explorers(m): 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
g
Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by Venerable612(m): 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
booqee:
I saw this earlier on instablog. So Crazy

But seriously, Nairaland is not good for video news I swear. Seun it's about time, you put a feature that can make us watch a video on nairaland directly and also upload videos and not photos alone.. Even some small small blogs have that feature, how much more a big forum like NL.

It's boring having to click on a link that would take us to instagram, YouTube etc.

For instance I could even want to upload a DIY video for tutorial purpose for nairalanders, but don't have a YouTube account. Even though I have, it's still annoying that I'd have to upload it there first, or maybe Instagram, then post the link here. Many people wouldn't even bother clicking the link.

Seun pls upgrade I beg!!!!!
And give us more smileys!!!! Or let us use the ones already on our phones keypad. 15 boring green smileys can no longer capture our expressions again. Eshey gan

Very intelligent comment.
Tech companies thrive because they keep offering the users better experience. Such a pity NL hasn’t changed since I joined 2013. It’s only good for the news.

1 Like

Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by Uchenaija: 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
sisisioge:

Well, there's the paying advertisers who want traffic pushed to their pages to be considered though...although, this thing might increase NL's capex but it also means all those freebieszers who are quick to post links would either pay for it or forget it.

I think Seun should just look into it.

To be frank, although I don't really agree with your conclusion.... maybe I'm the one not getting your line of thought completely.

but I'm sure he'd do whatever is good for this platform.

He's got the hoe & the cutlass...I'm sure he'd think over it.
Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by DeUltimate7(m): 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
Mteeewww, If hin like mk him reverse from Yola to Anambra, Wetin konsign me,

Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by Dee60: 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
I cant believe her language!

Chai.
Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by YurFatHer: 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
Too much fast and furious movies
Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by Joseph96(m): 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
Explorers:
Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHZdnheASBw

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmiJhrlhbJX/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1h9w3nd6xs3z2
It could be that his car has a fault, cos his caution lights are on to show that he knows what he is doing. I could remember when our car had a break failure and I noticed it on time, a mechanic came and took the steering from me and drove on reverse for over 3km.
Re: Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) by meobizy(f): 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
R.I.P. to his neck.
This reminds me, back in the day one man in my village did this successfully. He was able to travel from Lagos to Abuja using his car's reverse gear. I wonder why he never got a Guinness record for the feat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Tale Of Abraka, Delta State; The Derelict University Town / Items That Are Prohibited On Domestic Flights In Nigeria / Cattle Arrived Lagos From Zamfara After 32-Hour Rail Transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.