Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,456 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Can Nigerian Youths Come Together To Elect A Young President In 2019? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Nigerian Youths Come Together To Elect A Young President In 2019? (414 Views)

Nigeria Can Repeat The Sunak & Macron Examples By Electing A Young President / Atiku To Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Elect A Ghost President / Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Nigerian Youths Come Together To Elect A Young President In 2019? by nairavsdollars(f): 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
With the array of young, brilliant and innovative presidential aspirants in the country such as Omoyele Sowore, Kingsley Moghalu, Fela Durotoye, Elishama Ideh and others, can Nigerian youths who are fed up with the recycling of old hands come together as one and vote any of these young men?

Can Nigerian youths who are being used by thugs by these old folks take their destinies in their hands and elect a candidate who will transform the nation for good?

Nigerian youths must unite and vote one of their own in 2019. We can't afford to have presidents who will use 3 years out of their four year term attending to their health in foreign hospitals due to old age.

2 Likes

Re: Can Nigerian Youths Come Together To Elect A Young President In 2019? by theunnamed: 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
Well, who is your preferred choice
Re: Can Nigerian Youths Come Together To Elect A Young President In 2019? by nairavsdollars(f): 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
I have listened to all of them and they are brilliant and brimming with ideas. My choice is Moghalu, followed by Fela and Elishama Ideh

theunnamed:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Nigerian Youths Come Together To Elect A Young President In 2019? by nairavsdollars(f): 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
I have listened to all of them and they are are brilliant and brimming with ideas. My choice is Moghalu, followed by Fela and Elishama Ideh

theunnamed:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Nigerian Youths Come Together To Elect A Young President In 2019? by SolutionMee: 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
I love old people

It's a sign of respect to our ancestors

Let's honour our elders today so that generation to come will honour us as well
Re: Can Nigerian Youths Come Together To Elect A Young President In 2019? by theunnamed: 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
nairavsdollars:
I have listened to all of them and they are are brilliant and brimming with ideas. My choice is Moghalu, followed by Fela and Elishama Ideh

Noted, I will do some digging on them
Re: Can Nigerian Youths Come Together To Elect A Young President In 2019? by Kingpee2(m): 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
Nigerian youths ke,they will rather trade that vote for cash from one useless old gays who knows how to buy their right from them .

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerian Youths Come Together To Elect A Young President In 2019? by Ever8054: 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
Nigerian youth that are busy celebrating there problem( old politicians).... Nigeria play host to 90 % uncivilized youth who only care about food and sex...its sound crazy but its the truth,the problem of Nigerian is not the leaders but the masses especially the youth...Nigeria would change if we can change the mindset of our youth to realize that,the wealth politicians amaze and are using it against them actually and legally belong to them....

2 Likes

Re: Can Nigerian Youths Come Together To Elect A Young President In 2019? by psucc(m): 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
No! At least not in the foreseeable time. Nigerian youths are the most divided set of people in the world. They attack, molest, assault, maim, and even kill one another because of their grandfather.

How I wish we were united to oust all the old politicians. But then, Gov. Bello of Kogi State comes to mind. He has set a bad example. Too analogue and ass-licking.

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerian Youths Come Together To Elect A Young President In 2019? by slimfit1(m): 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
Where are other young contestants apart from Sowore helping to restore sanity into the system at the police headquarters at least and where is Boya or Bowa she is not fighting for democracy now oh because he no affect her wallets.

#TAKE IT BACK # AAC
Re: Can Nigerian Youths Come Together To Elect A Young President In 2019? by slimfit1(m): 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
Where were the two contest when Sowore was at police HQ fighting for real democracy not the gate man democracy wey people dey praise that useless woman for.
Re: Can Nigerian Youths Come Together To Elect A Young President In 2019? by theunnamed: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ever8054:
Nigerian youth that are busy celebrating there problem( old politicians).... Nigeria play host to 90 % uncivilized youth who only care about food and sex...its sound crazy but its the truth,the problem of Nigerian is not the leaders but the masses especially the youth...Nigeria would change if we can change the mindset of our youth to realize that,the wealth politicians amaze and are using it against them actually and legally belong to them....

You're part of the problem if all you're going to do is complain and wish that they'll just magically change in a moment.
That is not the way to go, no sir it isn't
Re: Can Nigerian Youths Come Together To Elect A Young President In 2019? by chriskosherbal(m): 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
Yes it would have been good if we can come together to vote a youth as it has been echoed in many quaters, be that as it may most Nigerians now choose to vote along tribal, religious or party affiliations which is not too healthy for our young democracy. .

God bless Nigeria

See my signature. ..now in lagos .
Re: Can Nigerian Youths Come Together To Elect A Young President In 2019? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
No, it won't work! no unity among Nigerian youths and perhaps tribals sentiment!
Re: Can Nigerian Youths Come Together To Elect A Young President In 2019? by theunnamed: 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
All I'm seeing here is why it won't work

Nobody is saying "how can we make it work?"

And y'all are blaming others...smh

Y'all looking like APC right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Nigerian Youths Come Together To Elect A Young President In 2019? by 93Miles: 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
nairavsdollars:
With the array of young, brilliant and innovative presidential aspirants in the country such as Omoyele Sowore, Kingsley Moghalu, Fela Durotoye, Elishama Ideh and others, can Nigerian youths who are fed up with the recycling of old hands come together as one and vote any of these young men?

Can Nigerian youths who are being used by thugs by these old folks take their destinies in their hands and elect a candidate who will transform the nation for good?

Nigerian youths must unite and vote one of their own in 2019. We can't afford to have presidents who will use 3 years out of their four year term attending to their health in foreign hospitals due to old age.

YES! THEY CAN COME TOGETHER AND VOTE FOR A YOUNG PRESIDENT. BUT THAT WILL BE AFTER 2023. FOR NOW, IT'S PMB WE NEED.
Re: Can Nigerian Youths Come Together To Elect A Young President In 2019? by donbachi(m): 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
They can never...they are all busy chanting..sai baba,sai obj,sai babangida,sai atiku,sai tinubu and sai who knows next...they should all come out en masse,come 2019.elect a vibrant and dogged youth,as a president...then,they can chant sai naija and sai nigerian youths....but,they won't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Nigerian Youths Come Together To Elect A Young President In 2019? by Linzo(m): 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
We can vote this vibrant men to power in the South but the problem is the northern youths who don't know what is rule rather than queued in to vote on the instruction of one Alh to vote based on tribalism
Re: Can Nigerian Youths Come Together To Elect A Young President In 2019? by slimfit1(m): 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2018
President Sowore is on the way the rest are thieves and looters
AAC

#take it back#

shekena
Re: Can Nigerian Youths Come Together To Elect A Young President In 2019? by mpianya39(m): 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
Biafra must come angry

(1) (Reply)

Vice President Yemi" Osinbajo Happy Eid El-kabir To Nigerians / Dollarization & Pauperization Of Countries Without Memories / Press Statement; Rising Debt: Buhari Stop Mortgaging The Future Of Nigerians...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.