Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Boys, If Your Spouse Has These Attitudes, Forget It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boys, If Your Spouse Has These Attitudes, Forget It. (561 Views)

How Do You Know If Your Spouse Has Grace / My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes / Twitter User In ‘hot Soup’ After She Promised To Give Her ‘toto’ To 5 Boys If Sa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boys, If Your Spouse Has These Attitudes, Forget It. by Martinez19(m): 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
Boys, if your wife to be has any of these, run away

1) if she is only bothered about your money and income. If you lost your job for two weeks and she starts distancing herself, nagging you up and down for you to get a good job, she wants to spend big at all cost whether you can afford it or not etc. Run away.
2) if she can't take correction or own up to her misdeeds but tries to bury everything with romance and sex. Don't fall, run away.
3) she doesn't want to sign a prenuptial agreement. Run away. If she likes let her cry and say you don't trust her, run away.
4) she keeps spending her time with her ex and she likes text him at night. Run away.
5) she is a weed addict, drug and alcohol addict, gambling addict and cigarette addict. Try telling her to quit for the sake of the relationship, if she refuses to work towards giving up her addiction, run away.
6) she is dirty. Run away.
7) she can insult, call you names, damage properties, hit or slap you during an argument. Run away.
cool if she demands that you are supposed to cater for all her needs while she is a liability and can only offer sex.

There are more to list but let me stop here.

Run, run, run, run, run, run, run

1 Like

Re: Boys, If Your Spouse Has These Attitudes, Forget It. by FiremanP(m): 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
See numbers 2& 4? #Japa my broda shocked
Re: Boys, If Your Spouse Has These Attitudes, Forget It. by Kingpee2(m): 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
This should be for men and not boys �
Re: Boys, If Your Spouse Has These Attitudes, Forget It. by highqueen(f): 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
ok
Re: Boys, If Your Spouse Has These Attitudes, Forget It. by festwiz(m): 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
8. Run away if her favorite hobby is sleeping and she is extremely lazy.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Don Frustrate My Life Tired I Need Help / Doggy Style To Be Banned In S.A, Does That Make Sense? / Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.