Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Twitter User In ‘hot Soup’ After She Promised To Give Her ‘toto’ To 5 Boys If Sa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User In ‘hot Soup’ After She Promised To Give Her ‘toto’ To 5 Boys If Sa (3846 Views)

#justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys / Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User In ‘hot Soup’ After She Promised To Give Her ‘toto’ To 5 Boys If Sa by dailynaijamode: 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
A twitter user identified as @sey_amen publicly promised to give her ‘tonga’ to 5 boys to chop should Ghanaian rapper Sarkodie wins the BET AWARD.

Ghanaian rapper, Sarkodie at exactly 1:00 am GMT on Sunday, October 6, 2019, was announced the winner of the maiden edition of BET’s Best International Flow Act category at the 2019 BET Hip Hop Awards.

Before the awards night, @sey_amen took to her twitter page and promised to give her kitten to five boys to chop should the rapper win.

Her tweet reads; “If @sarkodie wins the BET award please am giving 5 boys free chance to eat me tomorrow “

Well, now that Sarkodie has won, this twitter user, who is also a staunch fan of the rapper has been hot on Twitter.

Most guys have started throwing shades at her as she has refused to deliver her promise.

See Screenshots below:

The Ghanaian rapper beat competition from Nigerian rapper; Falz the Bad Guy, Ghetts from the United Kingdom, Kalash from France, Female rapper; Little Simz from the UK, South African hip pop prodigy; Nasty C, Tory Lanez of Canada to win the award.

Other Ghanaian celebrities have congratulated the Ghanaian rapper and couldn’t have been complete without the rapper’s mother joining in the celebration of his son’s BET award.

http://dailynaijamode.com/twitter-user-in-hot-soup-after-she-promised-to-give-her-toto-to-5-boys-if-sarkodie-wins-the-bet-award/

Re: Twitter User In ‘hot Soup’ After She Promised To Give Her ‘toto’ To 5 Boys If Sa by PabloAndreas(m): 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
Who even wan collect
Re: Twitter User In ‘hot Soup’ After She Promised To Give Her ‘toto’ To 5 Boys If Sa by habsydiamond(m): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
Some guys with free punany sha... Like elders use to say that awoof dey purge, dey kill ooo... Make Una leave her alone... Na her tongue push her
Re: Twitter User In ‘hot Soup’ After She Promised To Give Her ‘toto’ To 5 Boys If Sa by obiekunie2: 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
that one said stop pushing me

and the other one said they are pushing from behind!

abeg can u guys imagine the rush and hustle just for free toto!
Re: Twitter User In ‘hot Soup’ After She Promised To Give Her ‘toto’ To 5 Boys If Sa by owolawi19: 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
As in eehn, those pushing comments of a thing got me laughing real hard cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User In ‘hot Soup’ After She Promised To Give Her ‘toto’ To 5 Boys If Sa by mytime24(f): 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
Cold room is ready

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User In ‘hot Soup’ After She Promised To Give Her ‘toto’ To 5 Boys If Sa by Texman21: 1:13am On Oct 08, 2019
mytime24:
Cold room is ready
with cold KREST grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User In ‘hot Soup’ After She Promised To Give Her ‘toto’ To 5 Boys If Sa by Virginnn(f): 6:41am On Oct 08, 2019
I didn't see any hot soup here.
Re: Twitter User In ‘hot Soup’ After She Promised To Give Her ‘toto’ To 5 Boys If Sa by MedicH: 7:20am On Oct 08, 2019
Virginnn:
I didn't see any hot soup here.
. U. Could be blind.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User In ‘hot Soup’ After She Promised To Give Her ‘toto’ To 5 Boys If Sa by braimeddy: 8:04am On Oct 08, 2019
She's not in any hot soup. When the 5 boys are through with her she will still ask for more guys. Last last na the boys go run o
Re: Twitter User In ‘hot Soup’ After She Promised To Give Her ‘toto’ To 5 Boys If Sa by johnsonpolice: 8:16am On Oct 08, 2019
braimeddy:
She's not in any hot soup. When the 5 boys are through with her she will still ask for more guys. Last last na the boys go run o
give them the pussy make them enjoy now.[s][/s]
Re: Twitter User In ‘hot Soup’ After She Promised To Give Her ‘toto’ To 5 Boys If Sa by tillaman(m): 8:44am On Oct 08, 2019
Make una nor blame her, she’s probably wants to trend or she has never experienced a head so she wants to make use of this opportunity
Re: Twitter User In ‘hot Soup’ After She Promised To Give Her ‘toto’ To 5 Boys If Sa by Jerkules: 9:11am On Oct 08, 2019
Omo see rush for free Toto

Re: Twitter User In ‘hot Soup’ After She Promised To Give Her ‘toto’ To 5 Boys If Sa by ComputerOperato: 10:11am On Oct 08, 2019
owolawi19:
As in eehn, those pushing comments of a thing got me laughing real hard cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Omo! I laughed so hard on reading the "stop pushing me" and the "they are pushing from behind" comments.

Nigerians or whoever those guys are, they are crazy!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It's Exactly 7days She Wished Me Dead, See What Am Experiencing Now / Will Our Present Day Nigerian Girls Accept This Type Of Wedding? / Red Pill Analysis: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.