Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Aretha Franklin Is Dead! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aretha Franklin Is Dead! (31102 Views)

"Ubi Franklin Is very stupid"- Tacha reacts / See The Interesting Question Ubi Franklin Is Aking On IG / Exclusive: Ubi Franklin Is Allegedly Expecting Babies From 2 New Baby Mamas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aretha Franklin Is Dead! by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 18, 2018
koxi:

You're very correct!
First of, I can't get to your level cos God has so blessed me that I'm up there...so I cant be on the same level with you when I'm above you!
Secondly, your grammatical composition says it all...
Lastly, unless your brain works in reverse or counterclockwise, I expect that you understand that we're really not on the same level
grammatical composition you say? Lmao.....monitor my grammer while I get 6digits alert and yet your president rules you without a WAEC certificate. Meanwhile keep composing and speaking grammer to your hungry generations. #Ewu_English
Re: Aretha Franklin Is Dead! by CountDracula(m): 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
marylandcakes:

I’m very sure I’ve got Aretha Franklin’s tunes in all my cakes grin cheesy
lol... u should be rolling in "francs" now... the swiss, not the French

1 Like

Re: Aretha Franklin Is Dead! by koxi: 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
Lilisticlili:
grammatical composition you say? Lmao.....monitor my grammer while I get 6digits alert and yet your president rules you without a WAEC certificate. Meanwhile keep composing and speaking grammer to your hungry generations. #Ewu_English

You will not only laugh your a** out but your eyes.
6-digit alert, well good for you...depending on the decimal point though, it can be a funny sum in the end. Or still unless your boyfriend is a thief (cos you're obviously single and seeking attention, SSA) you wont need to brag about figures you clearly don't have.
And as for the president, technically he doesn't rule me cos I'm not in Nigeria...so save that for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Aretha Franklin Is Dead! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
koxi:

You will not only laugh your a** out but your eyes.
6-digit alert, well good for you...depending on the decimal point though, it can be a funny sum in the end. Or still unless your boyfriend is a thief (cos you're obviously single and seeking attention, SSA) you wont need to brag about figures you clearly don't have.
And as for the president, technically he doesn't rule me cos I'm not in Nigeria...so save that for yourself.
why call out myboyfriend? U sound heart broken

1 Like

Re: Aretha Franklin Is Dead! by koxi: 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
Lilisticlili:
why call out myboyfriend? U sound heart broken

Hahaha grin grin grin
You wish!!
Re: Aretha Franklin Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
koxi:

Hahaha grin grin grin
You wish!!
pele o! undecided
Re: Aretha Franklin Is Dead! by koxi: 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
Lilisticlili:
pele o! undecided
Keep having faith...you never can tell
Re: Aretha Franklin Is Dead! by IME1: 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
cry
May she rest in peace

Re: Aretha Franklin Is Dead! by AlphaTaikun: 10:36am On Sep 04, 2022
femmy2010:
Aretha Franklin, the "queen of soul" who became the first woman inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, has died in Detroit at the age of 76.

The legendary singer was diagnosed with cancer in 2010 and announced last year she was retiring from music.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/events/evfwhn/live/czxc6q
Aretha Flanklin, the legendary
"Queen of Soul."

Timeless songs!

#Respect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador / Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue / Betty White Dies At 99 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.