Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Nairalanders, Please Read This Story And Be Amazed ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, Please Read This Story And Be Amazed ! (1401 Views)

2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story / Help!My younger sister amazed me today / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Please Read This Story And Be Amazed ! by SweetT1: 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2007
Be amazed at a woman secret and women's body. An older woman once told me that a woman's mind is like the bottom of a deep pacific ocean. This article was copied form Today's independence ( Nigerian newspaper). One unlucky guy will marry this girl in the article. Please read the article and be amazed !!

Re: Nairalanders, Please Read This Story And Be Amazed ! by kaydee(m): 1:58am On Mar 31, 2007
Radix Malorum est cupiditas"
Re: Nairalanders, Please Read This Story And Be Amazed ! by Free(f): 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2007
eerrrrmmm,
Re: Nairalanders, Please Read This Story And Be Amazed ! by busygirl(f): 11:13pm On Apr 02, 2007
shit happens shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairalanders, Please Read This Story And Be Amazed ! by OmoEko1(f): 11:25pm On Apr 02, 2007
damn she's one lucky women, she better give glory to the Lord Almighty
Re: Nairalanders, Please Read This Story And Be Amazed ! by sema(f): 11:39pm On Apr 02, 2007
, Not really a new thing, how about the unknown stories? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalanders, Please Read This Story And Be Amazed ! by Bolarge(m): 11:39am On Apr 03, 2007
This is called "eedi" where I'm from.
Re: Nairalanders, Please Read This Story And Be Amazed ! by Maneater1(f): 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2007
should she be doing tests to check her womb or for HIV? she obviously doesnt like safe sex to get pregnant a million times. embarassed
Re: Nairalanders, Please Read This Story And Be Amazed ! by sting: 11:18pm On Apr 04, 2007
It's easy to just read this piece & reply to it, imagine if she was your sister,niece or daughter. Men I 'd deal with it on the scale of world war 3. I'm absolutely stunned. Hearing things like this makes me compare one's health life to sex & I can only come out with one conclusion, SEX is overated lipsrsealed cry
Re: Nairalanders, Please Read This Story And Be Amazed ! by Natasha2(f): 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked WTF
Re: Nairalanders, Please Read This Story And Be Amazed ! by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2011
Sweet T:

Be amazed at a woman secret and women's body. An older woman once told me that a woman's mind is like the bottom of a deep pacific ocean. This article was copied form Today's independence ( Nigerian newspaper). One unlucky guy will marry this girl in the article. Please read the article and be amazed !!

the maths doesnt add up

on average she was getting pregnant every month what are the chances of getting pregnant a month after having an abortion

(1)

Help / Hairy Bums / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.