Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Ganduje Conferred With Chieftaincy in Abia- Lion That Protect Igbo People (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Conferred With Chieftaincy in Abia- Lion That Protect Igbo People (Pics) (21207 Views)

The Nation:only Tinubu Can Protect Igbo Interests In 2023 / South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes / Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Conferred With Chieftaincy in Abia- Lion That Protect Igbo People (Pics) by BabaIbo: 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
bennynaza:

why mention usa. Does the US have monarchs?
In Nigeria, is it the governor that crowns the Obi of Onitsha? Is it the governor that crowns the Ooni of Ife, the Olubadan of Ibadan, the Emir of Kano, the sultan of sokoto etc?
The traditional system has been in place long before Nigeria became a country, let alone start having governors.

Yes America have/had monarchies. Go and read the history of America before Washington, Washington was a supporter of equality and that is why he didn't accept the offer of being a king, rather he chose to be a president.

Again, no you are the one that present staff of office to the kings, including all the kings you mention their, check the meaning of staff of office and check who present it. Tradition has been in place long before Nigeria became a country but the fact is presently who is more powerful?

Remember one or some of those you listed above have been remove at a point in time in history, check well
Re: Ganduje Conferred With Chieftaincy in Abia- Lion That Protect Igbo People (Pics) by bennynaza(m): 6:47am On Aug 18, 2018
BabaIbo:

Yes America have/had monarchies. Go and read the history of America before Washington, Washington was a supporter of equality and that is why he didn't accept the offer of being a king, rather he chose to be a president.

Again, no you are the one that present staff of office to the kings, including all the kings you mention their, check the meaning of staff of office and check who present it. Tradition has been in place long before Nigeria became a country but the fact is presently who is more powerful?

Remember one or some of those you listed above have been remove at a point in time in history, check well

Washington was an army general who was selected to lead the country after the war of independence. Since the Americans came from Britain, they offered to make him king. He refused and chose the title of president. America has never had a king and have never practiced monarchy. Dont distort history to back up ur wrong argument.
Re: Ganduje Conferred With Chieftaincy in Abia- Lion That Protect Igbo People (Pics) by BabaIbo: 7:39am On Aug 18, 2018
bennynaza:

Washington was an army general who was selected to lead the country after the war of independence. Since the Americans came from Britain, they offered to make him king. He refused and chose the title of president. America has never had a king and have never practiced monarchy. Dont distort history to back up ur wrong argument.

You need education, I wish I can enlighten you but I have things to do.
Is he the one that created America? No. probably he fought for their independence, so we should clear their history before independent right?
Go and read about monarchies in America, Mr man.

Check Barbados and other American colonies too.

BTW I mentioned America like Nigeria because Nigeria never had a king that ruled it, we only had sectional or regional kings unlike UK and some other countries that have been led by kings and queen
Re: Ganduje Conferred With Chieftaincy in Abia- Lion That Protect Igbo People (Pics) by bennynaza(m): 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
BabaIbo:

You need education, I wish I can enlighten you but I have things to do.
Is he the one that created America? No. probably he fought for their independence, so we should clear their history before independent right?
Go and read about monarchies in America, Mr man.

Check Barbados and other American colonies too.

BTW I mentioned America like Nigeria because Nigeria never had a king that ruled it, we only had sectional or regional kings unlike UK and some other countries that have been led by kings and queen

I need education?
Shut up, kid.
Re: Ganduje Conferred With Chieftaincy in Abia- Lion That Protect Igbo People (Pics) by BabaIbo: 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
bennynaza:

I need education?
Shut up, kid.

This is social media where people don't know their mates... alright, I agree, this is what I got for correcting you, bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maria Garcia Arrives Nigeria - Photos / Obaseki Mourns The Death Of Ondo Governor, Akeredolu / Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.