Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man (61292 Views)

Nigeria's Strongest Prospect To Scrabble World Championship, Doko, Denied Visa / Meet The Strongest Man In Football ... / Strongest Man In Africa Pulls A Trailer Loaded With Rice In Ghana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by ElectroLyte: 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
waht, bro wey near 42year na him them born for 1988 - continue soiling Nigeria with lies
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by WesternOrbit: 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
cool
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by captainking(m): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
DaniDani:
This one na fat man. There's difference between fat and muscle. Muscle has to do with strength while fat is for body size.
Have you even watched any strong man competition before..?? The strongest men in the world are not always extremely athletic like Arnold Schwarzenegger.. But are mostly big and somewhat fat.. Like Mark Henry... Strength building is a different form of workout than muscle building though they go hand in hand a bit.. But working out for pure strength is an entirely different ball game.. I know cos I have love for strength building and workouts.. And I follow it up judiciously

5 Likes

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Stallion93(m): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
Big guy benching single plates?? undecided
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by ufuosman(m): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
Guy try, no easy
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Glink2018(m): 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
All of this to be a body guard. Why can I invest my life towards Becoming the boss some will guard?

Correct me if I'm right...

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by RexTramadol1: 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
Gosh! I go beat am black n blue

Make e try cross my lane

Spits! This one strong at all?
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by oshe11: 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
okwabayi:
This guy is literally Nigeria's strongest man. All that size and he still looks good in a suit, I'm envious.
There is one thing about filling your frame, you'll look three inches shorter than your actual height. Eddie Hall is 6'3 but with his size looks no different from 5'10. This guy here is 5'11 but looks 5'6.
I hold my belief, a man is meant to look naturally bulkier than females. All these skinny framed boys are a disgrace to the human race. If I wasn't muscled up I'll settle for being fat.
All these talk without a Pix?

4 Likes

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by chuksohams(m): 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
Pounded Yam & egusi eating Just activated
cool

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by okwabayi(m): 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
DaniDani:
This one na fat man. There's difference between fat and muscle. Muscle has to do with strength while fat is for body size.
There is a type of muscle size which you need a little body fat to maintain. If he looked like Ron Coleman he wouldn't compete properly in the WSM. The layer of fat you complain about nourishes his muscles with the energy he'll need to sprint quickly against opponents during some events.
Muscle men come in different shapes and sizes, the same as professional athletes.

6 Likes

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by okwabayi(m): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
oshe11:
All these talk without a Pix?
I'm not here to impress you or the ugly girls who litter this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
post=70345128:
........say that pounded yam and Egusi soup is the secret.

CONFIRM HEAVY FOOD for the STRONG men. wink cheesy

Born of the August 18, 1988........

Like seriously? shocked shocked

Go and tell him face to face nah! grin cheesy

A wise Body builder would never get involved in a fight because they've stretched their skin to its limit so any small tear (which I might give him with my strong teeth grin ) would make stitching difficult

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by DimIsaac10(m): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
Achalugo.... How una go call fat man, muscle man...
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by AuroraB(f): 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
Mouthgag:

Only one catapult grin

grin
yes.but to where grin
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by oshe11: 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
okwabayi:
I'm not here to impress you or the ugly girls who litter this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by xcelentattitude(m): 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
cry cry cool cool grin
Gossiplover:
lol. continue they speak English until him catch you. He will press you like fresh bread from the oven
grin
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by dfrost: 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
okwabayi:
This guy is literally Nigeria's strongest man. All that size and he still looks good in a suit, I'm envious.
There is one thing about filling your frame, you'll look three inches shorter than your actual height. Eddie Hall is 6'3 but with his size looks no different from 5'10. This guy here is 5'11 but looks 5'6.
I hold my belief, a man is meant to look naturally bulkier than females. All these skinny framed boys are a disgrace to the human race. If I wasn't muscled up I'll settle for being fat.

Exactly what caught my eyes. The suit. Damn! Nigga gat the right deltoids, triceps, biceps tight die.

I agree with you. Men should be men. Not pot-bellied. All the "muscle does not bring money crew" should stay away. Team Men should be Men.

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Henri8: 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
LuciferKristi:
What if this guy is on Nairaland & I've attacked him before?
Then you are dead meat.
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
uddeze:

A wise Body builder would never get involved in a fight because they've stretched their skin to its limit so any small tear (which I might give him with my strong teeth grin ) would make stitching difficult
Hahahaha wink cheesy grin.
You are right sha

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by dfrost: 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
RexTramadol1:
Gosh! I go beat am black n blue
Make e try cross my lane
Spits! This one strong at all?

With your RexTramadol1 induced strength abi? grin cheesy
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by ccollins(m): 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
okwabayi:
nonsense post, are you telling me that all men to be considered as strong or great have to be fat with muscles. do you know that there are skinny guys that are dangerous and can beat up that man quickly

2 Likes

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Abduljabba(m): 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
LuciferKristi:
What if this guy is on Nairaland & I've attacked him before?
wink Ja pa
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by xcelentattitude(m): 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2018
As strong as he is Just wan bullet will render him lifeless. Why go through so much hassle? Well I commend him sha, he used what he had to get what he wanted (fat -muscle). Me I cannot come and kill myself o. I am lepa to the core.

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
Gossiplover:
lol. continue they speak English until him catch you. He will press you like fresh bread from the oven

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by IchBinBrait(m): 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
What if this guy slap my babe....wetin I go do?? grin grin

hahahha.. . grin grin I no know oo
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
okwabayi:

There is a type of muscle size which you need a little body fat to maintain. If he looked like Ron Coleman he wouldn't compete properly in the WSM. The layer of fat you complain about nourishes his muscles with the energy he'll need to sprint quickly against opponents during some events.
Muscle men come in different shapes and sizes, the same as professional athletes.
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by okwabayi(m): 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
ccollins:
nonsense post, are you telling me that all men to be considered as strong or great have to be fat with muscles. do you know that there are skinny guys that are dangerous and can beat up that man quickly
Only if they hold a gun or similar dangerous weapons.
All men have the potential to look like him. It's only natural. The only thing which differs in men is height and race. Try and lift cement blocks in a construction site and see if your body wouldn't change physically. A skinny frame is almost every man's default look.
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Kossym(m): 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
No b by all dis oo...hope u fit beat poverty?
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by jembalord: 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
This one dey work o
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
He's got big muscles yes, he works out yes but he cant be as strong as he looks. Being strong goes beyond what one gets at gym houses.
Nigeria's strongest man indeed but the pounded yam and egwusi soup don dey hungry me now. cry
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
Angelanest:
The muscled man who is said to be the strongest man in Nigeria, has revealed his "secret".  Oluwatofunmi Fadesire represented Nigeria at the 2018 edition bodybuilding competition, The World's Strongest Man (WSM). He was the country's flag bearer at the competition.

Oluwatofunmi popularly known 'Olu Strong', who works as a bodyguard for high profile individuals in Nigeria, took to his social media page (Instagram) to say that pounded yam and Egusi soup is the secret. 

He shared a picture of him working out with the caption; Pounded Yam And egusi soup is the Secret.
Born of the August 18, 1988 Tofunmi revealed that he fell in love with the strongman competition at an early age.

His weight is estimated at 123 kilogrammes and his height is at 181cm, 5feet 11 inches.

Born and raised in Lagos, he attended Maryland secondary school for his early education and obtained a diploma in security from the University of Lagos.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/oluwatofunmi-fadesire-nigerias-strongest-man-reveals-his-secret.html

So where n wen did he win the strongest man of the country award?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) / Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos / Chinonso Eche: Meet 11-Year-Old Footballer Who Has A Guinness World Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.