Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man (61295 Views)

Nigeria's Strongest Prospect To Scrabble World Championship, Doko, Denied Visa / Meet The Strongest Man In Football ... / Strongest Man In Africa Pulls A Trailer Loaded With Rice In Ghana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Reference(m): 8:04am On Aug 17, 2018
OP, Body building and strength endurance are not the same thing so take note. One reflects on the outside, the other is purely the exploitation of the body's internal mechanism. I don't know any of the WSM titlists who has a body building, ripped physique neither are champion weight lifters pleasing to the eye.
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:09am On Aug 17, 2018
DaniDani:
This one na fat man. There's difference between fat and muscle. Muscle has to do with strength while fat is for body size.
Jealousy Na him go kill you
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by emmyfemmy1(m): 8:32am On Aug 17, 2018
NSM
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by emperorblog(m): 8:40am On Aug 17, 2018
DaniDani:
This one na fat man. There's difference between fat and muscle. Muscle has to do with strength while fat is for body size.
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by legend0110(m): 8:57am On Aug 17, 2018
Na wa oooooooo. I strong pass this guy nawwwww!!!!
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by virago(f): 9:09am On Aug 17, 2018
DaniDani:

Most participants at the world strongest man competition are usually like this

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by keryj(f): 9:09am On Aug 17, 2018
LuciferKristi:
What if this guy is on Nairaland & I've attacked him before?

;DHe will beat u, ur village people and ur ancestors join cheesy grin
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by DaniDani(m): 9:25am On Aug 17, 2018
blowjohn:

U right bro. It will be easy to beat him up sef cos fat is soft tissue. How bout u challenge the dude to a fight to prove 'our' point?

Oya fix a contest between us and name your prize.
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by VillagePipu: 9:40am On Aug 17, 2018
keryj:

;DHe will beat u, ur village people and ur ancestors join cheesy grin

Beat who?

It's like you want to pound yam and fetch water in the dream.
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Ryocaj(m): 9:43am On Aug 17, 2018
I don't think he is as strong as Saheed Adebayo Akinfenwa of Wycombe Wanderers FC.. d strongest footballer in d world.
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by mufex(m): 10:02am On Aug 17, 2018
DaniDani:
Talk em for him face
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by mechanics(m): 10:36am On Aug 17, 2018
Wow.
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by okwabayi(m): 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
MACPAUL2020:

And you said you are okay? Which look good in that suit. I can actually smell sarcasm.
A skinny boy pained by my comment. Go and lift weights, child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by okwabayi(m): 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
Kdamilola:

But... Guy why? Wetin we do you nah?!
I like your honesty so I'll explain this in a mature way:
Imagine the time before guns. Not these modern days where an eight year old child with a handgun can make a grown man beg for his life. How did men defend their friends and families? If you did not have the physical size or strength to defend them you'll become a victim rather than protector.

There's a natural reason why male animals are larger than females: 1. It's sexier 2. They are stronger, this helps in fights against opponents and predators. There are some other advantages which I can't remember.
The truth is it's always better to get big and strong than stay skinny. The skinny guys who get the most girls are usually the tall ones or those who settle for shorter females. The bigger guys who get a girl's [and most guys] attention are all of them.
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by keryj(f): 7:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
VillagePipu:

Beat who?

It's like you want to pound yam and fetch water in the dream.

I just notice ur name is even villagrpipu lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Ezegozie(m): 8:45am On Aug 18, 2018
okwabayi:
This guy is literally Nigeria's strongest man. All that size and he still looks good in a suit, I'm envious.
There is one thing about filling your frame, you'll look three inches shorter than your actual height. Eddie Hall is 6'3 but with his size looks no different from 5'10. This guy here is 5'11 but looks 5'6.
I hold my belief, a man is meant to look naturally bulkier than females. All these skinny framed boys are a disgrace to the human race. If I wasn't muscled up I'll settle for being fat.

Do you have a brain?
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by okwabayi(m): 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ezegozie:

Do you have a brain?
No, you don't.
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Ezegozie(m): 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
okwabayi:

No, I don't.

Fixed
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by okwabayi(m): 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ezegozie:

Fixed
E pain am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) / Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos / Chinonso Eche: Meet 11-Year-Old Footballer Who Has A Guinness World Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.