Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man (61294 Views)

Nigeria's Strongest Prospect To Scrabble World Championship, Doko, Denied Visa / Meet The Strongest Man In Football ... / Strongest Man In Africa Pulls A Trailer Loaded With Rice In Ghana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by InTime(m): 12:46am On Aug 17, 2018
LuciferKristi:
What if this guy is on Nairaland & I've attacked him before?
Na Die Be That
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Dollabiz: 12:50am On Aug 17, 2018
hmm
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Raylight2(m): 12:52am On Aug 17, 2018
if I punch this one , he go faint o
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by silasely(m): 1:14am On Aug 17, 2018
obowunmi:
I wonder how his prick looks.

grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
look like 1 inc rod.

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by JacksonOyibo: 1:52am On Aug 17, 2018
You are Short, fat, round, pot-bellied, bald and broke.

okwabayi:
This guy is literally Nigeria's strongest man. All that size and he still looks good in a suit, I'm envious.
There is one thing about filling your frame, you'll look three inches shorter than your actual height. Eddie Hall is 6'3 but with his size looks no different from 5'10. This guy here is 5'11 but looks 5'6.
I hold my belief, a man is meant to look naturally bulkier than females. All these skinny framed boys are a disgrace to the human race. If I wasn't muscled up I'll settle for being fat.
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by SmilingMary(m): 2:09am On Aug 17, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
She will fly to heaven immediately embarassed cry

No No, she will become invisible instanta
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Nobody: 3:05am On Aug 17, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
What if this guy slap my babe....wetin I go do?? grin grin
embarassed your babe.. undecided
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Nobody: 3:20am On Aug 17, 2018
RexTramadol1:
Gosh! I go beat am black n blue

Make e try cross my lane

Spits! This one strong at all?
make that tramadol wey u Dey take no deceive u guy, cos him go beat the trams commot from ur body
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by legendarystar: 3:24am On Aug 17, 2018
obowunmi:
I wonder how his prick looks.
grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

world strongest prick

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Radiant1020(f): 3:25am On Aug 17, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Tell your babe to slap him back. Abi she no get hand?
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by blowjohn(m): 3:53am On Aug 17, 2018
DaniDani:
This one na fat man. There's difference between fat and muscle. Muscle has to do with strength while fat is for body size.

U right bro.
It will be easy to beat him up sef cos fat is soft tissue.
How bout u challenge the dude to a fight to prove 'our' point?
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by TheVerdict: 3:58am On Aug 17, 2018
DaniDani:
This one na fat man. There's difference between fat and muscle. Muscle has to do with strength while fat is for body size.

Make he catch you. Lol
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by YorubaAssasin: 4:37am On Aug 17, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

So you're a dude afterall... and ur moniker shows a chic.

I see..
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Born2Breed(f): 4:47am On Aug 17, 2018
Angelanest:
The muscled man who is said to be the strongest man in Nigeria, has revealed his "secret".  Oluwatofunmi Fadesire represented Nigeria at the 2018 edition bodybuilding competition, The World's Strongest Man (WSM). He was the country's flag bearer at the competition.

Oluwatofunmi popularly known 'Olu Strong', who works as a bodyguard for high profile individuals in Nigeria, took to his social media page (Instagram) to say that pounded yam and Egusi soup is the secret. 

He shared a picture of him working out with the caption; Pounded Yam And egusi soup is the Secret.
Born of the August 18, 1988 Tofunmi revealed that he fell in love with the strongman competition at an early age.

His weight is estimated at 123 kilogrammes and his height is at 181cm, 5feet 11 inches.

Born and raised in Lagos, he attended Maryland secondary school for his early education and obtained a diploma in security from the University of Lagos.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/oluwatofunmi-fadesire-nigerias-strongest-man-reveals-his-secret.html

No wonder I'm a strong woman. My love for egusi and pounded yam na D.I.E.

Guys insulting on NL should get prepared cos when we meet in person, e go red oh! grin grin grin
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by vaxx: 5:18am On Aug 17, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
i noticed that fat people are stronger than muscular pipu.
some fat people have a stronger bone with adequate bone mass.
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by jshow(m): 5:22am On Aug 17, 2018
Just one bullet
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Asazwalingwa: 5:23am On Aug 17, 2018
LuciferKristi:
What if this guy is on Nairaland & I've attacked him before?

That would be a state of deadeadness.
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by chubinwa(m): 5:30am On Aug 17, 2018
My friend said I should tell this man his not strong.
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by gonkin(m): 5:53am On Aug 17, 2018
Strongest indeed he never meet those edo boys wen dey do 1 slap knock out. Muscles dey quiet for where jazz dey
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:54am On Aug 17, 2018
SmilingMary:

No No, she will become invisible instanta
shocked

You are a very wicked person cheesy angry
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by abbeyty(m): 6:01am On Aug 17, 2018
DaniDani:

I was going to say the same thing, this isn't muscle he only gathered fat mistaken it for muscle. I am sure he will also hold the title of smallest dik in Nigeria cuz that fat is going to affect the size of his dik. Oya Mr strongest come and beat me if you can

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by homesteady(m): 6:27am On Aug 17, 2018
okwabayi:

Only if they hold a gun or similar dangerous weapons.
All men have the potential to look like him. It's only natural. The only thing which differs in men is height and race. Try and lift cement blocks in a construction site and see if your body wouldn't change physically. A skinny frame is almost every man's default look.

That's a lie, guy's bodies are built differently. There are guys that don't gym or they rarely do any physical activity, yet they are very thick. This set of people have very high potential to become beasts if they gym. And there are naturally slim guys that even if they gym averagely, their frame would hardly change, their muscles would just become more pronounced.

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by okwabayi(m): 6:39am On Aug 17, 2018
homesteady:

That's a lie, guy's bodies are built differently. There are guys that don't gym or they rarely do any physical activity, yet they are very thick. This set of people have very high potential to become beasts if they gym. And there are naturally slim guys that even if they gym averagely, their frame would hardly change, their muscles would just become more pronounced.
#story.
Let me correct your assumptions. Those guys who are 'beasts' actually eat a lot. Since men come in different shapes and sizes they are built burly however not much bulkier than average. If they workout yes they'll become big.

The skinny guys don't eat so much. If they lift weights they become defined yes. Let them lift heavy weights. I don't mean the little 25kg barbells you see them do 15 - 20 reps and call it a day with. I mean 60+kgs and running at least 10 - 20 sets. They'll bulk up fast because the work load will force them to eat for recovery.
They don't even need to lift weights, ordinary manual labour for four hours daily will turn them to hulking beasts of men.

I told you, the only difference men have is race and height. They can all put on muscle.

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by okwabayi(m): 6:42am On Aug 17, 2018
JacksonOyibo:
You are Short, fat, round, pot-bellied, bald and broke.

Yes. I am also Obama's younger brother since you choose to believe everything people write on the internet.
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by okwabayi(m): 6:44am On Aug 17, 2018
sinceraconcept:
gay. you're obviously attracted to certain male physique. skinny boys mainly later turn muscular,nobody comes to this world all muscled up
The day one starts lifting weights is when he starts appreciating male beauty. If you translate that as homosexuality then it's your problem and not mine.
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by xtervaganza(m): 7:17am On Aug 17, 2018
DaniDani:
I just hope you sponsored your own education

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by PoliticalChinex(m): 7:21am On Aug 17, 2018
He is simply a fat, short boy;

it doesn't translate to emotional strength and the capacity to face extreme violence
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Tolezy001(m): 7:27am On Aug 17, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Busted...... Male hiding in a female moniker
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by MACPAUL2020: 7:27am On Aug 17, 2018
okwabayi:
This guy is literally Nigeria's strongest man. All that size and he still looks good in a suit, I'm envious.
There is one thing about filling your frame, you'll look three inches shorter than your actual height. Eddie Hall is 6'3 but with his size looks no different from 5'10. This guy here is 5'11 but looks 5'6.
I hold my belief, a man is meant to look naturally bulkier than females. All these skinny framed boys are a disgrace to the human race. If I wasn't muscled up I'll settle for being fat.

And you said you are okay? Which look good in that suit. I can actually smell sarcasm.
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Kdamilola(m): 8:03am On Aug 17, 2018
okwabayi:

All these skinny framed boys are a disgrace to the human race.
But... Guy why? Wetin we do you nah?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) / Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos / Chinonso Eche: Meet 11-Year-Old Footballer Who Has A Guinness World Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.