Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" (2318 Views)

Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter / Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex / "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
LordReed:

Yes the god chosen are allowed to call people dogs, it's quite clear.

Dogs are even mild, what about snakes?

"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell" (Matthew 23:33).

Guess who said that and to whom? cool
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by LordReed(m): 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Dogs are even mild, what about snakes?

"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell" (Matthew 23:33).

Guess who said that and to whom? cool

Yes the god chosen are allowed to call people dogs and snakes.
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
LordReed:

Yes the god chosen are allowed to call people dogs and snakes.

Which one are you?
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by LordReed(m): 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Which one are you?

I am sure not the hypocrite.
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
LordReed:

I am sure not the hypocrite.

Thank God for that, but are you better than that? undecided
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by LordReed(m): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Thank God for that, but are you better than that? undecided

No I am not but I am not like you, a sanctimonious hypocrite.
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
LordReed:

No I am not but I am not like you, a sanctimonious hypocrite.

You admit that you are not better than the one you are judging and you are still calling me an hypocrite, what does that make you? undecided
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by LordReed(m): 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

You admit that you are not better than the one you are judging and you are still calling me an hypocrite, what does that make you? undecided

Honest
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
LordReed:

Honest

It makes you confused. cool
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by LordReed(m): 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

It makes you confused. cool

Sorry hypocrite that you can't reason yourself out of a wet paperbag.
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
LordReed:

Sorry hypocrite that you can't reason yourself out of a wet paperbag.

All your false allegations against the likes of Trump, Brett Kavanaugh and myself has failed as usual. cheesy
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by LordReed(m): 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

All your false allegations against the likes of Trump, Brett Kavanaugh and myself has failed as usual. cheesy

Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation doesn't change the fact that you remain a hypocrite. In fact it further solidifies that point.
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2018
LordReed:

Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation doesn't change the fact that you remain a hypocrite. In fact it further solidifies that point.

You don't even know whether a hypocrite is a virtue or vice because you have no moral dictate. cool
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by LordReed(m): 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

You don't even know whether a hypocrite is a virtue or vice because you have no moral dictate. cool

Doesn't matter, you know hypocrisy is a vice so yeah you are a hypocrite.
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
LordReed:

Doesn't matter, you know hypocrisy is a vice so yeah you are a hypocrite.

Who told you hypocrisy is a vice, the Bible that you don't believe in? undecided
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by LordReed(m): 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Who told you hypocrisy is a vice, the Bible that you don't believe in? undecided

As long as you accept that hypocrisy is a vice then by your own standards you are a hypocrite engaging in a vice.
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
LordReed:

As long as you accept that hypocrisy is a vice then by your own standards you are a hypocrite engaging in a vice.

If hypocrisy is not a vice to you by your own standard, and that's if you have one, why would you see it as a bad thing? undecided
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by LordReed(m): 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

If hypocrisy is not a vice to you by your own standard, and that's if you have one, why would you see it as a bad thing? undecided

Since you know so well, do I have a standard or don't I?
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
LordReed:

Since you know so well, do I have a standard or don't I?

Tell us, if you have one. cool
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by LordReed(m): 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Tell us, if you have one. cool

I have one.
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
LordReed:

I have one.

Go ahead and say it, what are you worried about? undecided
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by LordReed(m): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Go ahead and say it, what are you worried about? undecided

Say what?
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
LordReed:

Say what?

Where your standard comes from. cool
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by LordReed(m): 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Where your standard comes from. cool

From rational thought but I know you won't understand how that would work since you are devoid of it.
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
LordReed:

From rational thought but I know you won't understand how that would work since you are devoid of it.

How are your thoughts rational since you believe you are a product of random chemicals?
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by LordReed(m): 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

How are your thoughts rational since you believe you are a product of random chemicals?

LoL, thank you for proving me right. LMFAO!
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
LordReed:

LoL, thank you for proving me right. LMFAO!

Atheist evolutionists believe that they are a product of random chemical reactions unless you are saying that you are no longer an atheist. cool
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by LordReed(m): 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Atheist evolutionists believe that they are a product of random chemical reactions unless you are saying that you are no longer an atheist. cool

This your reverse psychology just doesn't work.
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2018
LordReed:

This your reverse psychology just doesn't work.

You will have to make up your mind and decide whether you are an atheist or not. cool
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by LordReed(m): 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

You will have to make up your mind and decide whether you are an atheist or not. cool

If you can't deduce this, then your mind really is degraded by your hypocrisy.
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
LordReed:

If you can't deduce this, then your mind really is degraded by your hypocrisy.

Is your brain intelligently designed? undecided
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by LordReed(m): 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Is your brain intelligently designed? undecided

If you want to discuss this open a thread for it. Stop interjecting with unrelated questions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Putin Drives Across Crimea Bridge In A Mercedes / KKK Leader Is Dead ☠️ / Israeli Iron Dome Runs Out Of Missiles For Its Batteries, US Can't Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.