Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,554 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" (2471 Views)

Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter / "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President / Report: Omarosa Dragged From White House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
LordReed:

If you want to discuss this open a thread for it. Stop interjecting with unrelated questions.

Why don't you answer my question and see whether my point is moot or not? undecided
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by LordReed(m): 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Why don't you answer my question and see whether my point is mute or not? undecided

You mean moot. If you have a point make it without asking me questions.
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
LordReed:

You mean moot. If you have a point make it without asking me questions.

Thanks for the correction. wink Why are you afraid of answering questions?
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by LordReed(m): 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Thanks for the correction. wink Why are you afraid of answering questions?

Open a thread for it and see whether I am afraid or not. Meanwhile you can make your point without endless questions.
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
LordReed:

Open a thread for it and see whether I am afraid or not. Meanwhile you can make your point without endless questions.

Be my guest here--> https://www.nairaland.com/3680137/brain-atheist-intelligently-designed
Re: Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" by LordReed(m): 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Be my guest here--> https://www.nairaland.com/3680137/brain-atheist-intelligently-designed

LoL. You are so disingenuous. You only started that thread so you could demean atheists. No wahala, I have answered the question. Your disingenuous nature must reveal itself in response, we shall see. LMAO!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NEW - CNN Reporter In Kabul: Yesterday Vs. Today / Breaking: Robert Mugabe 93-years-old Refuses To Step Down,chooses To Die (photo) / New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.