Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About (75121 Views)

Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva / Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) / Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by alfajohn: 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
sunisonflex29:
0052565722 Oputa james .
diamond bank.thanks sir
cant verify account are u sure of account no
Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by SmartyPants(m): 11:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
Rihanna looks so old there.
Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by ADRIAN88(m): 11:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
Jediel1:
Rihanna without makeup b looking like scientific experiment cheesy cheesy

Do you know you can be prosecuted for this??

Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by Towncrier007(m): 12:14am On Aug 17, 2018
sunisonflex29:
can someone ask for my account number to transfer just 2k...school hunger want to kill a brother. please
Send your account number

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by Meeksani03: 12:15am On Aug 17, 2018
Hmmmmmmmm Speechless
Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by uptohim2: 12:20am On Aug 17, 2018
Towncrier007:

Send your account number

God will reward all of you for helping the young man. May help always locate every one of you in your time of need. Humanity is really not lost.

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by chiboy1116: 12:25am On Aug 17, 2018
toyinjimoh:
so Rihana ugly like this, make up bad oo
Rihanna no ugly , at all!!!!!! .

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 17, 2018
trapQ:
But they're 20000000000000 times better than you who doesn't look like a lunatic.

Birds of a feather. #DruggedFellows. angry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by Dollabiz: 12:46am On Aug 17, 2018
ohh
Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by Seandisputed(m): 1:01am On Aug 17, 2018
They are working on a movie somewhere in Cuba.
Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by binary007: 2:04am On Aug 17, 2018
sunisonflex29:
can someone ask for my account number to transfer just 2k...school hunger want to kill a brother. please

Kindly drop your account details bro

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by ionsman: 3:07am On Aug 17, 2018
It's a movie set oga OP... No be only 'everybody is talking about'.
Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by PLAYBOX22: 5:08am On Aug 17, 2018
dollyjoy:
You with your handsome face, who know iyou?
Take am easy
Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by Danchibez: 5:44am On Aug 17, 2018
I can see fallen Olympus
Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by trapQ: 6:19am On Aug 17, 2018
Whatever makes you sleep
PurplePatch:

Birds of a feather. #DruggedFellows. angry
Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by Burgerlomo: 6:44am On Aug 17, 2018
Olympus has fallen cool
Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by bewla(m): 7:12am On Aug 17, 2018
PurplePatch:
Look at their faces like lunatic patients.
#SayNoToDrugs
did she hide slippers on that chest
Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by Doyindoyin: 8:03am On Aug 17, 2018
PurplePatch:
Look at their faces like lunatic patients.
#SayNoToDrugs
aswearugod bro
Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by emperorblog(m): 8:44am On Aug 17, 2018
are u sure dis is rihanna or mqd people roqming the street of mushin
Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by emperorblog(m): 8:45am On Aug 17, 2018
binary007:

make me too drop mind make u bless ur boi
Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by AyamConfidence(m): 10:16am On Aug 17, 2018
InTime:
Who Tha Asking For 2k
Edakun EPP me because

Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by PropertyDeals(f): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2018
Let their collabor bring results... Can observe the hustle mode is on between them.

Please check signature below and contact us to enjoy our Real Estate Property Offers, Promo and Services!!!
Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by Emmaskill(m): 10:54am On Aug 17, 2018
Newsmania:
Rihanna and Donald Glover have left their fans wondering what is going on after their photo surfaced online.

In the photo, the“ Ocean’s 8” star is make-up free and rocks long braids while posing next to the “ This Is America ” rapper who went shirtless, wearing nothing else but red pants and a gold chain.
The photo has been sending fans wild online with many speculating that the photo was taken in Cuba, which could possibly mean that the pair are working on a secret project together.

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/20667-2/

Dis Rihanna self nor get beta bweast, see bweast like my grandmama slippers..
Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by ACE1010: 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
Newsmania:
Rihanna and Donald Glover have left their fans wondering what is going on after their photo surfaced online.

In the photo, the“ Ocean’s 8” star is make-up free and rocks long braids while posing next to the “ This Is America ” rapper who went shirtless, wearing nothing else but red pants and a gold chain.
The photo has been sending fans wild online with many speculating that the photo was taken in Cuba, which could possibly mean that the pair are working on a secret project together.

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/20667-2/

What nonsense

Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by sunison29(m): 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
[quote author=ZACHIE
tnkz bro
Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by sunison29(m): 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
binary007:

0052566722 Oputa james .diamond bank I was banned last night so I had to open another account just to reply u
Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by sunison29(m): 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
Towncrier007:

Send your account number
0052566722 oputa james diamond bank.I was banned last night, thats why I couldnt reply u.had to open another account.thanks bro
Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by sunison29(m): 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
alfajohn:
cant verify account are u sure of account no
0052566722 tnks.oputa name.diamond bank. I was banned so I had to open another account just to reply u guys.
Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by sunison29(m): 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
ZACHIE:
Done
tnks
Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by sunison29(m): 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
DaddyNimo:
lemme have it
tnks bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Actors And Their Lovely Wives (Photos) / Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 / Zlatan Ibile's Outfit That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.