Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,180 members, 7,957,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

Open Letter To Whom It May Concern At The Helm Of Power Of Oyo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Whom It May Concern At The Helm Of Power Of Oyo State (826 Views)

Mass Killings In Benue As Buhari Expresses Concern At Situation In Mali / Nigeria's Debt Profile Continues To Pile A Cause For Concern At $83.88 Billion. / 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Whom It May Concern At The Helm Of Power Of Oyo State by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
My concern is actually not because the singer who owns freshfm1059 challenge is a supporting an 'osusuowo Party' or he is decamping to 'abe aburada' political party.
Someone who gave Nigerians the succour we ask is our own!
Someone who is making Ibadan city better than he met it is who the people trust.
Go on! Yes go on and ask 'buoda Taju' doing that vulcanizer just in front of Mapo hall that would you want 'Gbewonrin' to fade away in ibadan. Wait, gaze into his eyeballs and see the dismay unfortunate to be on his face. Go no further, ask this author pouring his broken mind that what would he trade with the 'confession time' dominating in its empire 'the south west radio waves', he would sat this 'my life'.
Many would remind you who is toiling with the mind and life of many Nigerians, weighing off their stress and blood pressure with the way 'SOUL' twists the mind of many 'Oko and iyawo'. Someone who could make me understand how my ex would have use dogs to attack my people if they dare meddle into the affiars of he to be home! I couldn't forget in haste the thrill that ruminates my body system.

What would make me not listen to Kenny ogunmiloro's Sports gang everyday!

Sir/ madam, your Excellency, I happen to be one of those who fancy the no nonsense still you adopts. I'm really thrilled at the big cane, 'soft peddle' you are using to secure the political sphere of Oyo state at a reasonable sequence, it's really intriguing.
Remember you've said several times that 'igbaye gbadun Awon ara oyo lo se koko'. I can vouch withe my life that you are the best this state ever had!
I'm sorry my epistle is getting much, sir/ma, a friend of mine called me to remind me about how he still intend to work and make living at freshfm if they could employ him. That reminds me, the logistics of unemployment is still at never smiling at us. If you decides to bring down the station, what is the families if those who are earning a living at freshfm think about your administration, im sure none will want to vote for your party. You and I know what that effect would be for your legacy!
I won't for once pray for whever wants the beautiful ' Eku iyanju ' with EOB go off radio waves!

I submit, sir/madam, even at that. Let even assume the building has contradicts the law of an already beautified 'TITI', and the 'Ijoba alagbada' wants to make ammedments to it, tell me 'Oga' is it at the detriment of larger populace!

Sir, sorry that I sounded too rude, I was only angry and so frustrated. Please rescind this decision, I've not been able to sleep since then, it was as if I would die if that radio station comes down. As a good citizen of Nigeria that abides by the rules and live in Oyo state, above all a die hard supporter of your esteem party! Please rescind it and just leave those guys alone. ' omode kole mo eko je, ko ma ra lowo!' please forgive!

Thanks...

Drabeey wrote this.

Re: Open Letter To Whom It May Concern At The Helm Of Power Of Oyo State by mercyway: 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
Drabeey:
[s]My concern is actually not because the singer who owns freshfm1059 challenge is a supporting an 'osusuowo Party' or he is decamping to 'abe aburada' political party.
Someone who gave Nigerians the succour we ask is our own!
Someone who is making Ibadan city better than he met it is who the people trust.
Go on! Yes go on and ask 'buoda Taju' doing that vulcanizer just in front of Mapo hall that would you want 'Gbewonrin' to fade away in ibadan. Wait, gaze into his eyeballs and see the dismay unfortunate to be on his face. Go no further, ask this author pouring his broken mind that what would he trade with the 'confession time' dominating in its empire 'the south west radio waves', he would sat this 'my life'.
Many would remind you who is toiling with the mind and life of many Nigerians, weighing off their stress and blood pressure with the way 'SOUL' twists the mind of many 'Oko and iyawo'. Someone who could make me understand how my ex would have use dogs to attack my people if they dare meddle into the affiars of he to be home! I couldn't forget in haste the thrill that ruminates my body system.

What would make me not listen to Kenny ogunmiloro's Sports gang everyday!

Sir/ madam, your Excellency, I happen to be one of those who fancy the no nonsense still you adopts. I'm really thrilled at the big cane, 'soft peddle' you are using to secure the political sphere of Oyo state at a reasonable sequence, it's really intriguing.
Remember you've said several times that 'igbaye gbadun Awon ara oyo lo se koko'. I can vouch withe my life that you are the best this state ever had!
I'm sorry my epistle is getting much, sir/ma, a friend of mine called me to remind me about how he still intend to work and make living at freshfm if they could employ him. That reminds me, the logistics of unemployment is still at never smiling at us. If you decides to bring down the station, what is the families if those who are earning a living at freshfm think about your administration, im sure none will want to vote for your party. You and I know what that effect would be for your legacy!
I won't for once pray for whever wants the beautiful ' Eku iyanju ' with EOB go off radio waves!

I submit, sir/madam, even at that. Let even assume the building has contradicts the law of an already beautified 'TITI', and the 'Ijoba alagbada' wants to make ammedments to it, tell me 'Oga' is it at the detriment of larger populace!

Sir, sorry that I sounded too rude, I was only angry and so frustrated. Please rescind this decision, I've not been able to sleep since then, it was as if I would die if that radio station comes down. As a good citizen of Nigeria that abides by the rules and live in Oyo state, above all a die hard supporter of your esteem party! Please rescind it and just leave those guys alone. ' omode kole mo eko je, ko ma ra lowo!' please forgive!

Thanks...

Drabeey wrote this.[/s]

how dare you question constituted authority?
Re: Open Letter To Whom It May Concern At The Helm Of Power Of Oyo State by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
mercyway:

how dare you question constituted authority?

i hope 'constituted authority' will understand that the Oyo populace it governs will frown at its purported acts. I beam its reasoning to the unwavering shout and public appeals the station gave the government over the Long spell of Lautech strike and how its ended. Nigerians needs to have something that will keep them alive with this harsh living standard we are facing. Please, 'constituted authority' don't take away the joy of the common man!. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

252 Aides Resign From Aminu Tambuwal’s Cabinet / James Faleke To Contest Against Bello / Lagos APC Primaries: State Chairman Disagrees With NWC, Says Votes Valid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.