Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

“if He Cheated Find Out The Error In Yourself & Apologize” - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “if He Cheated Find Out The Error In Yourself & Apologize” - Lady (1478 Views)

He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused / Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“if He Cheated Find Out The Error In Yourself & Apologize” - Lady by Priscy01(f): 4:39am On Aug 17, 2018
According to Lorena Ramos, if a guy cheats on girl, the girl should see herself as the one who’s at fault cause she lacks something in particular that would make her guy cheat on her.

By Lorena’s thesis, after the guy cheats, the lady should check herself, fix the error and then apologize to her man that he had to cheat because she lacked something.

Lorena is clearly not an advocate of feminism and she’s exhibited this following a recent tweet she shared in the noon hour of yesterday.

Read below;

Source; https://www.torimill.co/viral/9454/if-he-cheated-on-you-find-out-the-error-in-yourself-and-apologize-to-him-lady.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: “if He Cheated Find Out The Error In Yourself & Apologize” - Lady by babyfaceafrica: 4:51am On Aug 17, 2018
This lady's brain is full of poo..I here is no justification for cheating..none!!!..if you are uncomfortable in a relationship.. leave!!!

1 Like

Re: “if He Cheated Find Out The Error In Yourself & Apologize” - Lady by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:20am On Aug 17, 2018
Irony of life!
Re: “if He Cheated Find Out The Error In Yourself & Apologize” - Lady by Nwodosis(m): 5:39am On Aug 17, 2018
These are are signs of insanity but only few will understand.
Re: “if He Cheated Find Out The Error In Yourself & Apologize” - Lady by 912(m): 5:50am On Aug 17, 2018
This one has totally lost her dignity. She is now helping the person that is cheating to justify why it isn't his fault.

Like:
Bae I'm so sorry you had to cheat on me. It is the fault of the people in the village that made my bumbum not to be big like nkechi's that's why. Bae please forgive me
Re: “if He Cheated Find Out The Error In Yourself & Apologize” - Lady by IamAirforce1: 6:01am On Aug 17, 2018
She's right

Men are to women what fuel is to car .

As a man, you're doing the female folks great favor by dating them .

Cheat on her if necessary.
And if you're caught, she should be the one to apologise. Especially if you didn't meet her a virgin.

1 Like

Re: “if He Cheated Find Out The Error In Yourself & Apologize” - Lady by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 17, 2018
Hi, Thank you for gathering these comprehensive points.
They are excellent. I certainly learned a few new and important tricks, that's for sure. Keep it up from https://relationshipnest.com
Re: “if He Cheated Find Out The Error In Yourself & Apologize” - Lady by ednut1(m): 6:21am On Aug 17, 2018
Anything to trend

Re: “if He Cheated Find Out The Error In Yourself & Apologize” - Lady by Teacher1776(m): 6:22am On Aug 17, 2018
I don't think she meant this literally. There could be element of sarcasm and irony in her statement.
Most ladies could push a man to the point he would opt to cheat on her. (fact)
At the same time, a guy who cheats is never a real man. (fact)
I believe the best option is consider the issues and look for an amicable way of resolving it. (no problem without solution, and cheating is not a solution.)
Re: “if He Cheated Find Out The Error In Yourself & Apologize” - Lady by chiommy123(f): 7:09am On Aug 17, 2018
you cheat on me then wait for me to apologize, you will wait to enternity.
Re: “if He Cheated Find Out The Error In Yourself & Apologize” - Lady by Earthquake1: 7:32am On Aug 17, 2018
All to trend
Re: “if He Cheated Find Out The Error In Yourself & Apologize” - Lady by donbachi(m): 7:44am On Aug 17, 2018
Even when he cheats on you,with your sisters and best friend...and, any day he catches you with another man.....i hope he apologise.
Re: “if He Cheated Find Out The Error In Yourself & Apologize” - Lady by Wilfredpat22(f): 7:45am On Aug 17, 2018
It’s not about she wants to trend

Have you noticed when we women has money, we tend to be arrogant and disobedient to either our boyfriend or husband

Once a man is in money, he still got his mind in check. If I am coming to this life again, I pray I come as a man honestly

1 Like

Re: “if He Cheated Find Out The Error In Yourself & Apologize” - Lady by Sarang(f): 7:47am On Aug 17, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
It’s not about she wants to trend

Have you noticed when we women has money, we tend to be arrogant and disobedient to either our boyfriend or husband

Once a man is in money, he still got his mind in check. If I am coming to this life again, I pray I come as a man honestly

Sorry but I disagree..
Re: “if He Cheated Find Out The Error In Yourself & Apologize” - Lady by Sarang(f): 7:47am On Aug 17, 2018
Nwodosis:
These are are signs of insanity but only few will understand.

That is eeh.. yaba left
Re: “if He Cheated Find Out The Error In Yourself & Apologize” - Lady by Wilfredpat22(f): 7:49am On Aug 17, 2018
Sarang:

Sorry but I disagree..

That is because you are still in poverty

Come out of it then your true colours shows
Re: “if He Cheated Find Out The Error In Yourself & Apologize” - Lady by Skylarking: 7:54am On Aug 17, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

There is always a better way of approaching a fellow other than being rude, you know...
Re: “if He Cheated Find Out The Error In Yourself & Apologize” - Lady by delugajackson: 7:54am On Aug 17, 2018
If she finds out you got a side chick, a real woman would lay her head at your feet and apologize for not being all the woman you need.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “if He Cheated Find Out The Error In Yourself & Apologize” - Lady by delugajackson: 7:54am On Aug 17, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
If I am coming to this life again, I pray I come as a man honestly
And you think with all the things happening in this world, God has so much time on his hands to attend to such prayers? You must be related to Basket Mouth.

3 Likes

Re: “if He Cheated Find Out The Error In Yourself & Apologize” - Lady by Wilfredpat22(f): 8:07am On Aug 17, 2018
Skylarking:

There is always a better way of approaching a fellow other than being rude, you know...

I am only being blunt sir

You can go and make money instead of licking unknown female assses online
Re: “if He Cheated Find Out The Error In Yourself & Apologize” - Lady by Skylarking: 8:11am On Aug 17, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

I'm sorry.

I should have minded my business.
Re: “if He Cheated Find Out The Error In Yourself & Apologize” - Lady by Wilfredpat22(f): 8:12am On Aug 17, 2018
Skylarking:

I'm sorry.

Exactly
Re: “if He Cheated Find Out The Error In Yourself & Apologize” - Lady by nikkypearl(f): 8:16am On Aug 17, 2018
IamAirforce1:
She's right

And if you're caught, she should be the one to apologise. Especially if you didn't meet her a virgin.
zero sense!
Re: “if He Cheated Find Out The Error In Yourself & Apologize” - Lady by Skylarking: 8:28am On Aug 17, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Exactly

Yea...

Being independent gives you so much respect from men but when independence is accompanied by foolhardiness, acute autism and youthful exuberance, then your personality is no different from that of a goat.

Ref: Your personal text.
Re: “if He Cheated Find Out The Error In Yourself & Apologize” - Lady by OliveCynosure(f): 11:05am On Aug 17, 2018
Village people has loosen one bolt in this one's head
Smh
Re: “if He Cheated Find Out The Error In Yourself & Apologize” - Lady by Kwinesther: 12:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
Who are those stupid ladies dating you?
IamAirforce1:
She's right

Re: “if He Cheated Find Out The Error In Yourself & Apologize” - Lady by Kwinesther: 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
Some ladies sense of reasoning is so low as a result of big d**k and money. Dependent ladies everywhere.
Re: “if He Cheated Find Out The Error In Yourself & Apologize” - Lady by IamAirforce1: 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
Kwinesther:
Who are those stupid ladies dating you?
Your mom
Re: “if He Cheated Find Out The Error In Yourself & Apologize” - Lady by Sarang(f): 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

I will try.. Madam poverty
Your type is still searching for a rich man to turn her into a rich Madam.. well why not, men are so generous..
Yinmu undecided
Re: “if He Cheated Find Out The Error In Yourself & Apologize” - Lady by Sarang(f): 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Blunt yes..but very wrong. You must be so stingy to think a woman cannot be humble except they are poor or you must be so poor yourself.. either way, you are still wrong!
Re: “if He Cheated Find Out The Error In Yourself & Apologize” - Lady by Sarang(f): 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
Skylarking:

I'm sorry.

Sorry bro.. I can take care of this one..and thank you smiley
Re: “if He Cheated Find Out The Error In Yourself & Apologize” - Lady by Sarang(f): 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
nikkypearl:
zero sense!

He always has zero sense.. nothing new lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Man Goes Half Naked In America, Says He Has Cute Ass / I Need Your Advice Guys / Can You Allow Your Wife Go Into Movie And Support Her Kissing Another Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.