Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Wife Care: A Priority. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Care: A Priority. (458 Views)

Proof Positive That Feminists Don’t Care A Lot About Women / (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. / When You Are Not A Priority,should You Stay Or Leave The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Care: A Priority. by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 17, 2018
Wish to share an inspirational write up to encourage my fellow men in caring for their wives and putting an end to cheating.

�My Wife, My Crown� A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband… Proverbs 12:4-   The height of infidelity in marriages today is very alarming and then listen to the excuses some people make, it sounds so bizarre. Some make statements like “My wife does not dress attractively”, “Her hair is always disheveled”, or “My wife never knows how to put on just a little make-up to cover those pimples!” A young man then when we are in University do visit, when he comes he will be looking for young girls his reason being that his wife always appear untidy and the whole house looks slovenly. My question to these men today is, what effort have you made to make her look the way you want? A king is incomplete without a crown; but the way his crown actually looks tells you a lot about the king’s person and the kind of authority he wields. The same principle applies to your wife. The way she appears in public and how well she looks altogether tells a lot about you. If the Bible says your wife is your crown, and you understand that your authority is incomplete without her, it will tell in the value you place on her. Remember, the Bible enjoins the man to deeply, completely and honestly love his wife; and that love and submission go hand-in-hand. A woman who has receives true and pure love from her husband is naturally bound to submit. When this happens, your marriage becomes blissful and enviable to all. Your crown remains of immense value to you. It announces your kingship and makes you a point of reference to generations yet unborn. Henceforth, show that you value your wife by taking care of her needs, providing for her and the family as a whole. No matter how much she may be earning, your respect will be weightier when you also work to take care of her and her needs (Ephesians 5:25-28). You can always go out of your way to make her look beautiful. Buy her good and quality love gifts, no matter how little, and she will appreciate you for it. Treat her like a queen, and you will in turn be treated like a king. The love you profess to your wife can clearly be seen in her disposition and that includes her appearance. Be a true king today by showing care to your “crown”.

CC:
Lilyqueeny
Thornapple

2 Shares

Re: Wife Care: A Priority. by Skylarking: 8:44am On Aug 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Wife Care: A Priority. by donbachi(m): 9:07am On Aug 17, 2018
You're right.but alot of married women are also the cause of their own problems...some women when in a relationship,will do everything to keep it going.some slept with makeups on,wore bumshorts to seduce him,swept and arranged the house more than ten times,all to impress him,cooked all the 100ways to cook noddles,called him baby and gave him hot sex,morning and night...the moments,some got married..everything changed.from tying wrapper,to keeping the home unkept,no more the name baby.rather,she calls him 'papa lucky'.she brushes her mouth by 3pm,no more hugs and kisses,no more variaties of sex,doesn't shave often anymore,cooks anything she like....not all men complains,just as not all women listens to complains.these women,should know that submissiveness goes with considerations,which in return.comes with benefits.

1 Like

Re: Wife Care: A Priority. by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 17, 2018
donbachi:
You're right.but alot of married women are also the cause of their own problems...some women when in a relationship,will do everything to keep it going.some slept with makeups on,wore bumshorts to seduce him,swept and arranged the house more than ten times,all to impress him,cooked all the 100ways to cook noddles,called him baby and gave him hot sex,morning and night...the moments,some got married..everything changed.from tying wrapper,to keeping the home unkept,no more the name baby.rather,she calls him 'papa lucky'.she brushes her mouth by 3pm,no more hugs and kisses,no more variaties of sex,doesn't shave often anymore,cooks anything she like....not all men complains,just as not all women listens to complains.these women,should know that submissiveness goes with considerations,which in return.comes with benefits.
Dear you made so much sense. Surely there are great minds on Nairaland. Keep representing. More grace to you. Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Wife Care: A Priority. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
Sincere4u:
Wish to share an inspirational write up to encourage my fellow men in caring for their wives and putting an end to cheating.

�My Wife, My Crown� A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband… Proverbs 12:4-   The height of infidelity in marriages today is very alarming and then listen to the excuses some people make, it sounds so bizarre. Some make statements like “My wife does not dress attractively”, “Her hair is always disheveled”, or “My wife never knows how to put on just a little make-up to cover those pimples!” A young man then when we are in University do visit, when he comes he will be looking for young girls his reason being that his wife always appear untidy and the whole house looks slovenly. My question to these men today is, what effort have you made to make her look the way you want? A king is incomplete without a crown; but the way his crown actually looks tells you a lot about the king’s person and the kind of authority he wields. The same principle applies to your wife. The way she appears in public and how well she looks altogether tells a lot about you. If the Bible says your wife is your crown, and you understand that your authority is incomplete without her, it will tell in the value you place on her. Remember, the Bible enjoins the man to deeply, completely and honestly love his wife; and that love and submission go hand-in-hand. A woman who has receives true and pure love from her husband is naturally bound to submit. When this happens, your marriage becomes blissful and enviable to all. Your crown remains of immense value to you. It announces your kingship and makes you a point of reference to generations yet unborn. Henceforth, show that you value your wife by taking care of her needs, providing for her and the family as a whole. No matter how much she may be earning, your respect will be weightier when you also work to take care of her and her needs (Ephesians 5:25-28). You can always go out of your way to make her look beautiful. Buy her good and quality love gifts, no matter how little, and she will appreciate you for it. Treat her like a queen, and you will in turn be treated like a king. The love you profess to your wife can clearly be seen in her disposition and that includes her appearance. Be a true king today by showing care to your “crown”.

CC:
Lilyqueeny
Thornapple
Interesting piece sincere4u.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Marriage And Joblessness / Between This Three,who Disappoint More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.