Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers (16983 Views)

Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life / Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) / Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by dinma007: 8:53am On Aug 17, 2018
Big Brother Naija Finalist, Tobi Bakre has been accused of buying fake Instagram followers, and he acknowledged that his follow list was tampered with.

A Twitter user took out time to go through the list of his followers on the social media app, and noticed some strange looking followers. The user sharing supposed screenshots of the fake Instagram accounts following him, with the caption;

"Well done sir!! It’s not a good look on you @tobibakre. For the love of what you stand for, stop buying followers.”

Tobi Bakre then reacted, acknowledging that his Instagram follow was ‘tampered with’, but state that social media following has no correlation to success in life. He wrote:

“To whoever tampered with my insta account. Wereva it came from. Good or bad place. Success and happiness in life has no correlation with social media following. So pls ehn. Bt to the people who took out time and resources to be validating such. May God provide jobs for you ��.”

Source: https://lailasnews.com/tobi-bakre-accused-of-buying-fake-instagram-followers/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 17, 2018
grin

This one na make person use im money go buy ghosts say make them dey follow am

14 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by Hanji(m): 9:00am On Aug 17, 2018
Some pple just dey jobless.
I blame buhari 4 dat.

15 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by MustiizRaja(m): 9:05am On Aug 17, 2018
lolss.. na the way
Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by Freshfish4: 9:08am On Aug 17, 2018
Bia Nwa'a is like

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by taiwiki(m): 9:18am On Aug 17, 2018
Make she sef go buy followers na shebi it's his money undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by amaniro: 9:35am On Aug 17, 2018
I just hate Tobi angry

such a fake boy!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by Tamarapetty(f): 10:47am On Aug 17, 2018
Lol
Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by Macmoni(m): 11:26am On Aug 17, 2018
u ma buy followers let c if u will blow like him
dis lady is a fowl
I know girls like her will do any tyn for him to shine her congo
Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by Nedukkc: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2018
amaniro:
I just hate Tobi angry

such a fake boy!
you just confirmed you’re a hater

63 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by IPOBrep: 11:29am On Aug 17, 2018
amaniro:
I just hate Tobi angry

such a fake boy!

inconsequential rant of a non entity

He doesn't even know you exist. mpama

51 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by ednut1(m): 11:29am On Aug 17, 2018
Jobless gal Mandy.

6 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by Stephenabudu960(m): 11:31am On Aug 17, 2018
OK noted..... I'll inform buhari of wat just happened
Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by Ytgud: 11:32am On Aug 17, 2018
undecided
Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 17, 2018
Uncle nobody tampered with your account.
Comot for there undecided

9 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by dominique(f): 11:39am On Aug 17, 2018
Not surprising at all, lame attempt at defense as well

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by bigerboy200: 11:39am On Aug 17, 2018
Busted..fake lives of celebrities.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 17, 2018
Which one is buy followers again na

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 17, 2018
How can someone sit down and be analysing someone's social media followers.

I know joblessness is real, but this one off me oh..

18 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by Glocee(f): 11:51am On Aug 17, 2018
amaniro:
I just hate Tobi angry

such a fake boy!
We like him like that, Mr real.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 17, 2018
But how do they do these things, I was going through my IG follows, and I find that I'm following a number of people that I don't even know, and some are usually not Nigerians. I unfollowed them sharp sharp. I don't believe my account was hacked, so I wonder how my account was made to follow them..

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 17, 2018
I don't understand how someone will take their time to scroll through someone friendlist just to prove a point,was she paid? Is she a bitter ex?
Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by mizvee(f): 11:55am On Aug 17, 2018
Let these guys be plsss... let's move on already.
Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by wizkidblogger(f): 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
there are sites where one can add followers to any account just by entering the handle/username. no authentication required!

booqee:
But how do they do these things, I was going through my IG follows, and I find that I'm following a number of people that I don't even know, and some are usually not Nigerians. I unfollowed them sharp sharp. I don't believe my account was hacked, so I wonder how my account was made to follow them..
Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
Some Nigerians are jobless sha.somebody will just wake up one morning,sit on his bed and say his morning prayers.Afterwhich,he will think of how to make himself useful for that day.The first thing that will come to his mind is "I don't even know what Tobi is feeling like sef.I don't even know why people are following him on instagram.let me even validate his followers to see whether he bought followers".Is there any height of joblessness rather than this?. How much did he gain from it at the end of the day?
It is people like this that made buhari jump into hasty and crass conclusion that Nigerian youths are lazy.

12 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by Babyforever(f): 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
ednut1:
Jobless gal Mandy.
angry
Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by ednut1(m): 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by Greizman: 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2018
amaniro:
I just hate Tobi angry

such a fake boy!
He doesn't know u exist... So he can't hate u
I wonder why u hate someone who doesn't hate u.
Think about it. Ur hatred for him doesn't stop him from God's blessings

4 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by skallion7(m): 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
The fellow that posted this is a jobless fellow.
Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by Babyforever(f): 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
ednut1:
u ehn
undecided
Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by BuhariDcow: 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
T

(1) (2) (Reply)

Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music / Denrele: "Bobrisky Hasn't Reduced My Relevance" / [photos]-Meet The Sexiest Female US Army Officer, Lexx Jones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.