Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers (16990 Views)

Tobi Bakre's Wife Exposed His Fake Instagram Life / Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) / Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by Nightmareo07: 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
He is so fake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by iBelongToNoOne: 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
Buhari why??
Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by peacettw: 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
Nightmareo07:
He is so fake

Like someone earlier pointed out, some celebrities can rub people off the wrong way. Tobi is a classical example of that. A user with a dual personality. I won't go near anything he endorses

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by Charleslewizy(m): 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
Haha the joblessness in Nigeria is at its peak....whether or not im buy followers, how e take affect u
All diz monitoring spirit
Tobi u sef take am easy na grin

But frankly speaking, it's no body's biz how one chooses to live his life unless maybe it's to another's detriment....so tell us how e take affect u undecided
Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by Celerita: 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
Don't hate but Love,I just hate Tobi angry

such a fake boy!By the way why are u hating
Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by Nightmareo07: 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
peacettw:

Like someone earlier pointed out, some celebrities can rub people off the wrong way. Tobi is a classical example of that. A user with a dual personality. I won't go near anything he endorses

"Dual personality" another perfect description of him
If u watched BBN u need no one to tell u he is fake AsF
Some1 who always does thing to please camera and can keep his mouth shut! ,
He's such a pvxxy nigga!

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by CSTR1005: 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
amaniro:
I just hate Tobi angry

such a fake boy!
And a notorious gossip.

Thank God, the better man won that show.

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by tortee: 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
peacettw:

you have lived with him before?or your analysis is based on what? what you watch on t.v or see on internet?..smh
Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by Eddisboi(m): 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
amaniro:
I just hate Tobi angry

such a fake boy!
. Oga ooo devil incarnate way dey hate him fellow human being ...
Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
wizkidblogger:

there are sites where one can add followers to any account just by entering the handle/username. no authentication required!

Can you give me the link to the sites please?
Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by peacettw: 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
Nightmareo07:

"Dual personality" another perfect description of him
If u watched BBN u need no one to tell u he is fake AsF
Some1 who always does thing to please camera and can keep his mouth shut! ,
He's such a pvxxy nigga!

I totally agree.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by Yawa4politics9j: 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
Weda Tobi is real to you or fake to you is none of your business...it takes a fake to identify a fake. It takes a dual personality to identify another dual personality...There are still wealthy guys in Nigeria who come so low to the low class just to mingle because they stand for one love...Tobi is real to pple who understands him more...Don't know why people hate on someone who is more better than them...
Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by paddyofboss(m): 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
amaniro:
I just hate Tobi angry

such a fake boy!
I don't think he's knows u real person
Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 18, 2018
sexybbstar:

Can you give me the link to the sites please?

Your account will be hacked and most times you'll end up following many people without getting followers .

It's better you purchase followers from trusted sites with your MasterCard. Those free ones are not advisable.

Celebrities purchase too.

You can get up-to 10k followers with less than $40.
Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hanseel1:

Your account will be hacked and most times you'll end up following many people without getting followers .

It's better you purchase followers from trusted sites with your MasterCard. Those free ones are not advisable.

Celebrities purchase too.

You can get up-to 10k followers with less than $40.

Thanks so much. I'll be needing it for my business page.
Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

I'd have posted link here but I don't want my account to be banned by anti spam bot.

Pm me and I'll post link for you
Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

You can also download turbo followers for instagram.apk

It doesn't have iOS version yet so it can only be used on Android. You purchase coins then you use the coins to get followers but I'm sure the kind of followers you'll get from here are whites.

If you need Nigerians the best you can do is promoting your account through adverts but that won't get you much followers.

Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 19, 2018
Hanseel1:

You can also download turbo followers for instagram.apk

It doesn't have iOS version yet so it can only be used on Android. You purchase coins then you use the coins to get followers but I'm sure the kind of followers you'll get from here are whites.

If you need Nigerians the best you can do is promoting your account through adverts but that won't get you much followers.
Woah .. Thank you. I've sent you a pm.
Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

Woah .. Thank you. I've sent you a pm.

I've forgotten the details of the email I used to create this account so I couldn't get your PM.

Send an email to me through my elder001 account then.

I'd have just posted link here if not for the anti spam bot, I've been banned 4times because of sharing of links.
Re: Tobi Bakre Accused Of Buying Fake Instagram Followers by amaThug: 12:45am On Nov 02, 2018
Bleep ur prayers for the jobless, like say you have any Stop being fake, fakeness is the main start of depression, take note

(1) (2) (Reply)

Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music / Denrele: "Bobrisky Hasn't Reduced My Relevance" / Don Jazzy Congratulates Wizkid & Davido On Their MOBO Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.