Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her Yesterday (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her Yesterday (video) (530 Views)

Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks / Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" / Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her At Bayero University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her Yesterday (video) by Magichand: 10:01am On Aug 17, 2018
I never knew uniform men can be this romantic and loyal when it comes to proposing to a girl.. Awww

Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her Yesterday At The Faculty of Law, Bayero University, Kano.

From Zenithnaija.com

Watch Video Here

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her Yesterday (video) by Babyforever(f): 10:02am On Aug 17, 2018
Aboki too dey propose ? cheesy
Re: Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her Yesterday (video) by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 17, 2018
LOVES rules!!!
Re: Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her Yesterday (video) by Tolexander: 10:06am On Aug 17, 2018
Magichand:
never knew uniform men can be this romantic and loyal when it comes to proposing to a girl.. Awww

Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her Yesterday At The Faculty of Law, Bayero University, Kano.

From Zenithnaija.com

Watch Video Here

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44
Military uniform only brings fear to the body, it doesn't have the power to mask the emotion.
Re: Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her Yesterday (video) by amaniro: 10:08am On Aug 17, 2018
I wonder why girls do that...... before won't he propose angry
Re: Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her Yesterday (video) by kingxsamz(m): 10:16am On Aug 17, 2018
what's making her shed crocodile tears?
could it be that she never expected it or what?
If my girl does this when I propose, I'll just stand up and leave, and that would be the end of the relationship.
Re: Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her Yesterday (video) by Mizk(f): 10:17am On Aug 17, 2018
Lol she has seen who to put all her wahala on cheesy
Re: Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her Yesterday (video) by StarUp: 10:17am On Aug 17, 2018
It is well with them grin

Good day nairalanders... Please l need a good Samaritan to help out with a better job connection in Abuja or environs for someone l know and recommend very dearly for his uncommon intelligence, hard work, dedication to duty as well as unparalleled integrity and honesty.
I have hitherto worked with this young man and know him in and out as Godfearing (with great respect for people), can be trusted with confidential matters as well as have an above average IQ plus being handsome with a good dress sense. He possesses a Bachelors degree in the Social Sciences and is in his early thirties with over six years work experience that cuts across mainly education, customer service and administrative duties. He is presently poorly and grossly underpaid(less than 50k) considering his "quality attributes"... If God lays it in your heart, kindly reach him via: qualitysmile7@gmail.com...as you remember to help him, God will remember to help you too...thanks.

NB: Though any safe part of the country can also be considered if the job and conditions attached are worth it. God bless you as you help him.
Re: Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her Yesterday (video) by Lordbooster(m): 11:08am On Aug 17, 2018
Never knew tis can happen...anyways check our signature for some 18+ naija content

(1) (Reply)

Miss Queen Wants A Handsome Young Man As Toy Boy / 7 Habit That Kill Romance In A Relationship / 12 Well-hidden Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.