Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

God's Prescription (4) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Prescription (4) (188 Views)

God's Prescription (7) / God's Prescription (3) / God's Prescription (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God's Prescription (4) by Revadebola: 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
GOD'S PRESCRIPTIONS. (4).

Continued From Yesterday.

"Is any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church".

God knows believers in Christ maybe sick at one time or the other.
Maybe due to over use of the body, stress, ignorant of their healing and health rights from the scriptures.

Whenever you are sick, God prescription is that you call for the pastor to anoint you and pray for you.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. In Jesus Name, I bind every spirits of sicknesses and rebuke them out of my body.
2. I receive my healing in Jesus Name.
3. In Jesus Name, I confess, henceforth, I am healthy.
4. I declare, I shall not die.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries

(1) (Reply)

Are You Worthy Enough For Salvation? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/08/18 / Pray This Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.