Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Hidden Body Language That Mean I LOVE YOU | How To Read A Body Language - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hidden Body Language That Mean I LOVE YOU | How To Read A Body Language (406 Views)

Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid / Showing My Nudity Is A Personal Choice, Didnt Mean I Am Promiscous "Uju" (video) / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Body Language That Mean I LOVE YOU | How To Read A Body Language by Anuoluwapo23(f): 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
A person’s mouth can say a lot of things, but if you pay enough attention, a person’s body language can say a whole lot more. There is truth in the cliché that actions do speak louder than words. And if you pay enough attention, you can pick up a few things from a girl even when she’s not saying anything. A lot of times, a girl will play hard to get to test if you’re willing to work at winning her heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqj94Eycm9M
Re: Hidden Body Language That Mean I LOVE YOU | How To Read A Body Language by Anuoluwapo23(f): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
Re: Hidden Body Language That Mean I LOVE YOU | How To Read A Body Language by Anuoluwapo23(f): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
Instagram: www.instagram.com/sisilizzzy
Email: anuoluwapoogunseye@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Friends / Ten(10)signs A Man Is Ready To Marry You (even If He Don’t Have Much) / Are You Bored?? Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.