Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,161 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid (41189 Views)

Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You — Lady Tells Partner / Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) / “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by emexnaija: 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2023

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by slivertongue: 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
Is he scholarship board. All this kids sef, advertising their untrustworthiness

246 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by donbenie(m): 10:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
Hope she let him know that,before he started the sponsoring?

327 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by inoki247: 10:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
So na Scholarship scheme the guy dey run like this....

Be like say more stupid people av been deposited in this generation....

245 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Omoslim26: 12:13am On Apr 23, 2023
True as long as you already let him know your stand and position on the marriage issh.
Some Men are just bornthroway foolish weak vessels.
And some of them fit be bloody illiterate o undecided
Illiterate dey train another person pikin for school lipsrsealed
No be mumu be that angry

189 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by muyico(m): 1:17am On Apr 23, 2023
Karma is real? Notinz go free on earth!

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Caramia2020(m): 3:54am On Apr 23, 2023
Smiling, this is hot breakfast and lunch served together, I'm even more surprised that people still see girls through school on the hope of marrying her, haba, someone that will surely have one or two boyfriend over there n probably one friends with benefits n even engaged in hookup occasionally. Foolishness.

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by wiseone28: 5:58am On Apr 23, 2023
So what will be the benefit of him marrying her?

is it for sex or adding another burden to his head.

What if after enrolling her in school, he marry her but she is not a wife material?

22 Likes

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by helinues: 6:01am On Apr 23, 2023
She was only referring to mugu boys

Advancedpenis

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by blackpanda: 6:07am On Apr 23, 2023
Omoslim26:
True as long as you already let him know your stand and position on the marriage issh.
Some Men are just bornthroway foolish weak vessels.
And some of them fit be bloody illiterate o undecided
Illiterate dey train another person pikin for school lipsrsealed
No be mumu be that angry

If this happens to your brother, will you still have this opinion

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by VinnyBaba: 6:07am On Apr 23, 2023
Any Lady that is Trained by a man in the University or Polytechnics,
Her Parents should NOT even collect Dowry from him when he wants to marry her. undecided

Infact, They should WORSHIP the Ground he walks and obey his words as Law! 🙁

Doing PARENTAL DUTIES for a Girl for 4 years no be Joke@all. sad 😒

157 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by blackpanda: 6:08am On Apr 23, 2023
When some women marry and their womb closes, or they give birth and the child becomes a vagabond, they will be wondering where the curses came from.

107 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Mindlog: 6:30am On Apr 23, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Any Lady that is Trained by a man in the University or Polytechnics,
Her Parents should NOT even collect Dowry from him when he wants to marry her. undecided

Infact, They should WORSHIP the Ground he walks and obey his words as Law! 🙁

Doing PARENTAL DUTIES for a Girl for 4 years no be Joke@all. sad 😒

A man sponsoring a lady with the intention of marrying her is foolish.....it is a senseless gamble.

80 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by WonderManly(m): 8:47am On Apr 23, 2023
Hmmmn 🤔🥺... Another suicide loading.
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Hypnotise: 8:57am On Apr 23, 2023
She can be sued for this. Negligence and failure to comply

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2023
Ashawo with her puff puff face.

Why can’t your father or brothers train you! Some ladies with a leech-parasitic mentality

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Toks2008(m): 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2023
True

I hope many guys will see this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7463427/guys-before-spend-lady

Lalasticlala , mynd44 i think it is an insightful thread worth gracing the front page.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Calibrator: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
According to the law of the jungle, she is right.

And anything the guy does to relieve his pain of being taken for a fool, as long as he is not stupid enough to leave a trail, he is also right.

We all know what we are doing.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Easybet1(m): 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
Only a fool will sponsored olosho like you through school.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Omagi: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
Who raised this one?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
She is absolutely right, if you are dumb enough to expect your reward for paying someone's school fees to be marriage, then you are too dumb to be the head of a household. That woman just saved the nation from having some super dumb kids in the future.
when you lord your accomplishment over your spouse, then that will be a horrible relationship.
If a man decides to drive down the high way and start throwing his money out the window, do those who pick up the money owe him marriage or what ever he cooks up in his head?
Is the person doing that sane enough to be in charge of anything?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Jerryherd: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
Proper communication in relationships, stating terms and conditions

7 Likes

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Yankiss(m): 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
Did they agree on marriage before the training? If so, she is absolutely wrong, if not, she is right. We tell SIMPs to only train wives, they no gree. Girlfriend is not wife. A wife can leave, how much more someone with no legal agreement.

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by OBTOREPA(m): 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
Yahoo girl

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by seguno2: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
donbenie:
Hope she let him know that before he started the sponsoring?

You dey mind that gold digger

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by lomprico(m): 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
She has a point, unless the guy tells her "you will marry me for training you in school" , if she agrees good and fine and if she refused, still good and fine. But if you agree and later speew this trash, ........mchew! Hmm! The kain thunder whey go fire you eh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
I pity SIMPS. It's better train poultry birds and pigs than training a naija geh for marriage mindset or for love. Zero economic returns

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by GeneralPula: 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2023
Nah Wetin see finish dey cause be this..

Some unfortunate men have destroyed men’s dignity beyond redemption..

The day I read say some men do buy gift for wife before knacks or to enjoy knacks, nah hin I Don now say it’s almost finished..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Billionaire2: 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2023
Hahaha!!
check well, the Darlington mama dey farm for village … 😂

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Dexy4yah(m): 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2023
Some men dey foolish sha.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by DenreleDave(m): 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2023
grin grin grin

Na mumu dey train woman go school

Woman wey you never marry

7 Likes

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Mathantics: 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) / Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures / Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.