Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,308 members, 7,954,234 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:07 PM

Religion, The World Sweetest DECEIT - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion, The World Sweetest DECEIT (385 Views)

Religion: The Oldest Scam Of All / How Is Religion The Cause Of Backwardness In Nigeria And Africa? / Is Religion The Problem Of The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion, The World Sweetest DECEIT by damo2014(m): 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
The propagation of Islam and Christianity in Africa by those who brought them was originally to achieve thier business goals. They were neither righteous nor compassionate going by how they treated our forefathers with different forms of inhuman ways. Records are available for us all to believe this.

They made them forefathers who were completely ignorants to believe hell was awaiting them should they not accept the deceitful religions being presented. They instilled fear in them.

I will illustrate this with simple reasoning: if we are told heaven is a beautiful place to behold and everyone would love to be there. Also we were told that everyone of us was there as spirits worshipping the Almighty God in truth and with total submission to His will. We never had or nurtured evil intentions. Invariably we were holy, right?

Why did we then decide to come to this sinful world, all to end up in hell fire. I repeat WHY?

No one should say the Almighty made the decision for us on our behalf.

That aside, two innocent new born babies are born on the same day but by different parents in completely different religious environments- say Islam and Christianity. Let's even add traditional worshiping to them. As each of these innocent kids grow in the environments, they learn different ways of relating to human beings, they learn different religious beliefs. They learn to be kind to one another. They learn to pray in the way they were taught by people around them. They are aware that not all their prayer requests would be answered irrespective of their religious affiliations. The Christian child is made to believe that without one Jesus, u cannot enter the kingdom of heaven no matter how good u are as a human. The Muslim child learns Prophet Muhammad is the best of all God's messengers that u cannot make aljanah even if nobody has caught anything wrong with u. They grow to become adults, none of them has killed anyone. They are just following squarely the doctrines of the religions they took from their parents and this has never failed them.

Let me stop here. Will it not be unreasonable for us to be liberal in whatever religions we are practising? Are we not fools to believe one is superior to another? Should we just conclude in our corrupt mind that anybody who doesnt believe in whatever religious belief we hold is a candidate of hell fire?

My cent: be good to me. Let me be good to u and everyone is better for it. With or without religion, our selfish prayers cannot stop what will be. Religion is not directly proportional to the success we make. Our success is a function of our own preparation and mere coincidences.

Thanks
Re: Religion, The World Sweetest DECEIT by Rasheed2567: 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
and when the soul of the dying man is being taken away why don't you stop it if you are one of the truthful... heaven and hell is real
Re: Religion, The World Sweetest DECEIT by damo2014(m): 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
Rasheed2567:
and when the soul of the dying man is being taken away why don't you stop it if you are one of the truthful... heaven and hell is real
@Rasheed, thanks for this. Now if as a christian, I doggedly worship in tandem with what is obtained in the Bible that Jesus is the truth and the light thru whom I can only enter the kingdom of God. That I shouldn't have anything to do with my blood sister who is now a professing Muslim by the virtue of marrying a Muslim guy. Which brand of heave or hell, as the case may be will I go to?
Re: Religion, The World Sweetest DECEIT by Rasheed2567: 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
damo2014:

@Rasheed, thanks for this. Now if as a christian, I doggedly worship in tandem with what is obtained in the Bible that Jesus is the truth and the light thru whom I can only enter the kingdom of God. That I shouldn't have anything to do with my blood sister who is now a professing Muslim by the virtue of marrying a Muslim guy. Which brand of heave or hell, as the case may be will I go to?

lemme give u example

I dey school, final year, last paper the lecturer give expo say na wetin go come out be dis ooo but he send him assistant to give the message to the student...

you come say u no believe say the lecturer no send the assistant say him just wan use una head play... okay cool you and ur clique say we go read everything except the things the assistant say make we read... okay cool

now exam day come u open question paper see say aaaah na true this assistant talk ooo but then it's too late...

my advice find a way to ur God and I am no Alfa or pastor just a youngin living my life... nah God get us ooo look everywhere nah what can you do on your own... the food u eat gan nah u dey digest am... calm down ooo and acknowledge ur God

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract Favour (11) / Breaking !!! / The Necessity Of Repentance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.