Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

A Must Read For All Single Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Must Read For All Single Ladies (419 Views)

Reno Omokri's Advice To All Single Men (funny) / Warning To All Single Nl Guys Ready For Marriage!! / 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For All Single Ladies by hfinest1(m): 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
A MUST READ FOR ALL SINGLE LADIES
This is to all single ladies out there looking for a man to settle with, or preparing to settle down in the nearest future. Even if you're not ready yet right now, I believe someday, you'd still be ready. I don't know where the inspiration for this write up cane from, but one thing I know is it's going to be very helpful to one or two single ladies out there. Sit back, read and learn.
You've been looking for a husband for so long, maybe jumping from one prayer house to another church, allowing all sorts of ministers (both genuine and fake) lay hands on you in the name of praying for your husband to come. While I don't exempt the spiritual (yes,why you're not yet married could be due to a spiritual problem), yet we should also face reality and focus on the physical. How prepared are you for marriage? Are you sure you're ready to settle down?
If you're sure you're ready and willing to settle down and get married, then you should read these very helpful tips:

1. Read books: Just as a pregnant woman expecting delivery prepares for the delivery by purchasing baby items, so should an eligible spinster prepare for marriage too. You want to get married, but how many books on marriage have you read? Read books about keeping your marriage, staying in a marriage, building a family and keeping the family together (remember what the Bible says about a virtuous woman?). Read books on child care and upbringing. These are signs that even God will see and know that you're ready for marriage and will definitely blessed you with 'Mr. Right'.

2. Packaging: A nice packaging is what attracts buyer to purchase a product. It's a marketing strategy. How do you dress? Do you dress like a young lady that a man will be willing to approach? Or do you dress like an old woman that is tired of life? How do you walk? How do you talk? Do you smile often? Or are you always wearing a sad long face? No man will go for a sad long sorrowful face over a smiling vibrant bubbly looking face. Smile, dress attractive (doesn't mean you should expose your body! No, dress decently, but attractive), talk maturely and with reasoning (every man wants a smart woman that has the right words at the right time). Your walking posture too is very important. Do you walk shoulders high like you rule and rock your world, and there's nothing stopping you? Or do you walk shoulders down like the world is against you? Everything you do as a lady is very important as you never can tell when a prospective suitor may be watching, so always be conscious of your packaging, especially in public.

3. Content: While a good container attracts buyers, a good content will keep the buyers. Beauty is not all that matters. You may be as beautiful as a goddess, but if you have just beauty with no content, trust me, no man will look your way, and even if they do, they won't stay. No man wants to be stuck with a dullard for a wife. Improve the quality of your brain by reading books. Read a lot of books. Gain vast knowledge. Be versatile. At least, know a little of everything, so that when you speak, you speak with wisdom, with understanding, with insight.

4. Attitude: I do not need to dwell too much on this as it is very self explanatory. Your attitude is everything. No man is attracted to a woman with a bad attitude. And like they say 'a bad attitude I like a flat tire. You can't go anywhere until you change it'…

5. Be open: Some ladies are just too u necessarily uptight. You want to get married before the end of this year, but you're not ready to even say a 'hi' back to that guy always having at you every morning when you pass. You think God will mold a man and drop him at your doorstep and knock and say 'hey daughter, this is your husband'… No! It all starts with a simple 'hi', then get to know, then dates, and finally married. That's how it works! So if you know you're one of those girls that sees every guy that say hi as a threat to your life and destiny, I advice you stop and open up s little (doesn't mean you should become cheap, but at the same time don't over do the 'hard to get girl')

#lishakeyz

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Marry Your Guy Straight Away If He Possesses These 9 Habits / A Love Built On Friendship! Bunmi & Opeyemi’s Lovestory + Pre-wedding Shoot / A Beautiful Young Lady Needs A Sexier Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.