Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,149 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Lady Outs Uber Who Said He Like UNILAG Girls And Threatened To Kidnap Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Outs Uber Who Said He Like UNILAG Girls And Threatened To Kidnap Her (460 Views)

My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! / Leak Video Of Nigeria Unilag Girls Dancing N@ked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Outs Uber Who Said He Like UNILAG Girls And Threatened To Kidnap Her by HeWrites(m): 5:08am On Aug 18, 2018
As shared by a Nigerian lady on Twitter l;
"So my friend Nifemi booked me an uber
ride from Unilag to Ikeja and I got into the car, I was to stop by my friends apartment to pick up something just before heading to my destination, so I needed the driver to be about a minute patient with me.

I told him, He complained but waited eventually. When I got out of the apartment and back into the car, in the drivers (Taofeek) words ‘You will pay me extra for this time I have waited and if you don’t, I will kidnap you and this is not a joke’

I heard him, ignored, and kept using my phone. While I was thinking of the fastest way to get out of the car. He continued by saying he likes to go to the girls hostels in Unilag because the girls turn him on and he always wants to “touch their breasts”.

It was too sensitive and suspicious, and I couldn’t continue the journey to Ikeja with the same driver, with fear for my life. So I gently asked him to stop at a hotel in Jibowu (King Celia) that I wanted to pick up something and I’ll come right back into the car.

He was very reluctant again, but he eventually stopped me there, I got down immediately, picked my bags and entered into the hotel. I sent one of the hotel workers to pay him N1000, and ask him to end the trip and leave, that I wasn’t going with him anymore.

Meanwhile the fare was about N400). I purposely paid more so he could just leave. This driver Taofeek called me to say ‘You think you’re smart’, I hung up and didn’t pick his calls anymore. I ordered another cab; this time, Taxify.

And about 2 minutes on the trip, we saw this same Taofeek guy standing outside his car waiting for me to come outside and he followed the car till we couldn’t see him anymore. This has been the scariest experience of my life and I urge
Uber_Support
to look into this.

I have attached all the necessary information about the trip and the driver, to this post. Please repost till something is done about this!"

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9463/lady-outs-uber-driver-who-said-he-like-unilag-girls-and-threatened-to-kidnap-her.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Lady Outs Uber Who Said He Like UNILAG Girls And Threatened To Kidnap Her by koolaid87: 5:09am On Aug 18, 2018
Ok
Re: Lady Outs Uber Who Said He Like UNILAG Girls And Threatened To Kidnap Her by Sniper4real(m): 5:24am On Aug 18, 2018
Chai
Re: Lady Outs Uber Who Said He Like UNILAG Girls And Threatened To Kidnap Her by yanabasee(m): 5:25am On Aug 18, 2018
Thank God for ya life!!
Re: Lady Outs Uber Who Said He Like UNILAG Girls And Threatened To Kidnap Her by Macnnoli4(m): 5:27am On Aug 18, 2018
I wonder why is Uber always associated with bad news in Nigeria and around the world. I hardly hear Taxify's name on any news
Re: Lady Outs Uber Who Said He Like UNILAG Girls And Threatened To Kidnap Her by okomile(f): 5:30am On Aug 18, 2018
Smart lady!!!!!

Uber should do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Lady Outs Uber Who Said He Like UNILAG Girls And Threatened To Kidnap Her by Preshy561(f): 5:32am On Aug 18, 2018
look at his ritual face.
failed ritualist.

1 Like

Re: Lady Outs Uber Who Said He Like UNILAG Girls And Threatened To Kidnap Her by Eziokwugbaoto: 5:39am On Aug 18, 2018
Why won't he be turned on when most of the female students go around n@ked Mtcheew
Re: Lady Outs Uber Who Said He Like UNILAG Girls And Threatened To Kidnap Her by dingbang(m): 5:55am On Aug 18, 2018
I don't believe this girl

1 Like

Re: Lady Outs Uber Who Said He Like UNILAG Girls And Threatened To Kidnap Her by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 18, 2018
She didn't complete the story,, for the fact that the driver said and i quote,, (You think you are smart?) To her, even after she gave him 1 thousand naira above their agreed amount,, means there is something that happened between the both of them that she is not telling us..

So we await the other side of the story from the driver..

1 Like

Re: Lady Outs Uber Who Said He Like UNILAG Girls And Threatened To Kidnap Her by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 18, 2018
You did well grin
Re: Lady Outs Uber Who Said He Like UNILAG Girls And Threatened To Kidnap Her by Olalan(m): 7:27am On Aug 18, 2018
Only a fool wouldn't hear the guy side of the story before passing a judgment on this issue as the cheapest blackmail by girls today is the accusation of sexual assault.
BTW if her story is true she should have reported him to the police

1 Like

Re: Lady Outs Uber Who Said He Like UNILAG Girls And Threatened To Kidnap Her by PrincessB1(f): 7:42am On Aug 18, 2018
The lady was smart. I like that
Re: Lady Outs Uber Who Said He Like UNILAG Girls And Threatened To Kidnap Her by RevenGeMission: 7:43am On Aug 18, 2018
I was thinking the same ... Buy considering what we've been hearing about them drivers too , emotions are swayed towards the lady even if she just wants to go viral , but i doubt she'd go this far to blackmail someone
Olalan:
Only a fool wouldn't hear the guy side of the story before passing a judgment on this issue as the cheapest blackmail by girls today is the accusation of sexual assault.
BTW if her story is true she should have reported him to the police

(1) (Reply)

Be A Man- Cure Premature Ejaculation Naturally [ Action Plan] / Man Cuts Off His Cheating Wife’s Head And Carries It To Police Station (photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Awesome Premier Of Lionheart In Canada And Grolsch Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.