Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

How My Friend Was Beaten And Threatened While Trying To Woo An Arab Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Friend Was Beaten And Threatened While Trying To Woo An Arab Woman (4289 Views)

[VIDEO] Man Beaten By Women For Trying To Woo An Underage Girl In A Commercial B / Girl Beaten And Stripped Naked For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / How I Woo An Usher In Church Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Friend Was Beaten And Threatened While Trying To Woo An Arab Woman by Brunosamel(m): 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2020
A friend of mine travelled to one of the country's in Middle East... My guy was excited and amused by what he saw in well developed and organised country...
In his mind he was single and ready to mingle with the women of Arab nations but he got the shock of his life when he was beaten to plump by some Arab dudes for trying to woo one of their women to the extent they threatened that next time they see him relating or trying to woo another, that will be the end of his precious life....

Where are my nairalanders in the middle east, how possible is this can someone get killed trying to woo an Arab woman

3 Likes

Re: How My Friend Was Beaten And Threatened While Trying To Woo An Arab Woman by KingSatan: 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2020
Continue with the lies.

Mind you, not everyone on this platform is a kid.

If your friend had done what he told you, he won't be alive to tell the tale.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Friend Was Beaten And Threatened While Trying To Woo An Arab Woman by dawnomike(m): 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2020
Well, if this story is true... Kindly note that your friend is perceived as an infidel therefore the treatment he got from the arabians.
Racism exists everywhere... To the Arabs, it is hidden under the cover of religion

3 Likes

Re: How My Friend Was Beaten And Threatened While Trying To Woo An Arab Woman by tyup(m): 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
That guy wasn't trying to woo her.....Igbos dey woo woman?

Ipob nigga just wanted to use her expand his drug business sad

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Friend Was Beaten And Threatened While Trying To Woo An Arab Woman by cRobo: 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
Islambad
Re: How My Friend Was Beaten And Threatened While Trying To Woo An Arab Woman by ScotMisile: 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2020
tyup:

Severe mental disorder of the ipobphobia

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Beaten And Threatened While Trying To Woo An Arab Woman by drezzyx(m): 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
I feel maybe ur friend might be dicking her publicly.
And racism exists everywhere
even in Africa.
Re: How My Friend Was Beaten And Threatened While Trying To Woo An Arab Woman by Eagleboney(m): 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
tyup:

Zombie still parading,
na IPOB make you broke and jobless

5 Likes

Re: How My Friend Was Beaten And Threatened While Trying To Woo An Arab Woman by Loooooooogstory: 11:16pm On Feb 07, 2020
tyup:

you people sha. Very funny.
Re: How My Friend Was Beaten And Threatened While Trying To Woo An Arab Woman by Brunosamel(m): 11:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
tyup:

What does this has to do with iPob
Re: How My Friend Was Beaten And Threatened While Trying To Woo An Arab Woman by BetterMan247(m): 1:53am On Feb 08, 2020
Continue asking question till you see ur friend no more! when you're in Rome behave like a Roman

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Beaten And Threatened While Trying To Woo An Arab Woman by optimusprime2(m): 3:25am On Feb 08, 2020
KingSatan:
Continue with the lies.

Mind you, not everyone on this platform is a kid.

If your friend had done what he told you, he won't be alive to tell the tale.
Someone give this Niqqa a gaddam Beer!
Re: How My Friend Was Beaten And Threatened While Trying To Woo An Arab Woman by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:05am On Feb 08, 2020
grin

Next time, your friend will not be alive to tell you another story.....
Re: How My Friend Was Beaten And Threatened While Trying To Woo An Arab Woman by cassidy1996(m): 6:56am On Feb 08, 2020
fake story
Re: How My Friend Was Beaten And Threatened While Trying To Woo An Arab Woman by Triniti(m): 7:15am On Feb 08, 2020
cassidy1996:
fake story
Dey there make you pant dey wear you. Go Malaysia, if you try toast those beautiful Indian Malay women, Na helmet their bike riding young men in their large numbers go take shatter your skull. Them go just mob you to death.
Re: How My Friend Was Beaten And Threatened While Trying To Woo An Arab Woman by zeuss: 7:19am On Feb 08, 2020
Arabs are the most non tolerant race group of people they are very racist and very stone hearted. You pal should just earn his living and focus on progress.
They have been known to kill mixed race babies by slamming them to the ground. Ask yourself why there are no indigenous communities if blacks or even half caste despite the heavy practise of slavery in the evil days of humanity.. All other continents have the community of descendants of the painful era.
Re: How My Friend Was Beaten And Threatened While Trying To Woo An Arab Woman by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 08, 2020
Libya grin
Re: How My Friend Was Beaten And Threatened While Trying To Woo An Arab Woman by Powersurge: 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
Which lie be this na. Even Iran wey dey form Sharia get ashawo.
Re: How My Friend Was Beaten And Threatened While Trying To Woo An Arab Woman by bularuz(m): 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
A friend of mine was lucky to escape sometimes again, I wonder why they hate blacks so much
Re: How My Friend Was Beaten And Threatened While Trying To Woo An Arab Woman by Breezzy(m): 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
They got rules unlike 9ja but wait ooo your guy don know what's up before flying inside Arab?
Okwesi iju ase na.... Jukwaese
Re: How My Friend Was Beaten And Threatened While Trying To Woo An Arab Woman by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2020
hope he wasnt smacking her azz or pulling her boobi like some of u guys do in naija and call it woeing.if u in a place like saudi arabia and u behave like that ur hand will be chopped off.like someone here said if u in rome act like a roman.
Re: How My Friend Was Beaten And Threatened While Trying To Woo An Arab Woman by Nicklaus619(m): 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
tyup:

(1) (Reply)

How Do Mistake Sex Happened ? / Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles / How To Toast A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.