Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" (32630 Views)

Most Women Enjoy Being Beaten / Olatunji Bukky Buys SUV Ford For Her Birthday (Photos) / Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by MurphyTheory99(m): 9:33am On Aug 18, 2018
Who enjoys sex more is an individual thing and not group. Not about demograph. Do you know the no of women who don't see orgasm during and after sex.

The lazy men will always wanna cum and get up not minding if she is ok.

All the babes I have been with enjoyed orgasm. I make sure they do. Thats why I have changed my no cos even those married still wants me. It can't happen cos you married.
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by Skmoda360(m): 9:34am On Aug 18, 2018
pocohantas cheesy cheesy cheesy:

As in ehn! Once them fling bra commot.
Na to dive in with reckless abandon. They don't want the girl to change her mind and say she no do again. So, penetration is the first on their mind grin grin
Funny you...you just made my morning..

I swear you no lie grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 18, 2018
It’s no secret,except you haven’t been in a relationship.the difference between a man and woman is that we are vocal about our intentions while women form dirty forming
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by SexTin(f): 9:36am On Aug 18, 2018
erimmy:
Money for what exactly?
To By Clothes, Make Up, Shoes Etc. Just Dn't Meet Such Woman, U Will Knw That A Billionaire No Get Money.
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by frozen70(f): 9:36am On Aug 18, 2018
vizkiz:
Everyone is an actor/actress nowadays. Even when we haven't seen them in any movie.

That is not true. I am not an expert in the sexual institution but I always make women reach orgasm.

Sex ain't just about piercing through a woman's pussý.

You need to work on your _Foreplay abilities...Once you bring your A game to it, a woman will CUM multiple times with her body vibrating like generator even before you start "going harder"

If you have never made a woman _squit before, you seriously need to work on being a REAL MAN

You nailed it.
You will be a wonderful guy in bed
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by vicben27(m): 9:37am On Aug 18, 2018
comshots:
The reason women don't cum is that the men came within seconds and go only one round of action without allowing them to climax.If a man can go more than one round of sex women will be cuming like us.Just be fingering her and licking the cli.t at the same time and see if she won't have multiple orga.sm.
it's not all women that cum easily. if you like you do all the pre intimacy stuf ,give her heads and even hands, spend your entire life time searching for her center of gravity. some will still never cum. at times it depends on their emotional state of mind.Dont go and kill yourself because of any woman

6 Likes

Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by Skmoda360(m): 9:37am On Aug 18, 2018
SexTin:
That's Becoz, Africa No Get Sense, Everything Here Is Money, Wine & Sex.
Are you whitey? grin grin grin
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by SexTin(f): 9:38am On Aug 18, 2018
erimmy:
Money for what exactly?
rman:

All manner of monikers now on nairaland...

OKOMILE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by SexTin(f): 9:39am On Aug 18, 2018
Skmoda360:
Are you whitey? grin grin grin
As In :-/
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by SexTin(f): 9:41am On Aug 18, 2018
frozen70:

You nailed it.
You want some, get him to your house nw. No need getting in legs.
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by vizkiz: 9:42am On Aug 18, 2018
frozen70:

You nailed it.

Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by DaddyKross: 9:42am On Aug 18, 2018
vizkiz:

DaddyKross, I hope you are learning.

No be by 'Agbara' or 'Ogidiga' suck that puss today and watch her cum.

Thanks Pocohantas... You threw more light on things. grin

Awusubillahi angry

2 Likes

Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by RealityShot: 9:42am On Aug 18, 2018
livinus009:
Actually this case is Opposite. We men are the ones that enjoys $ex the most because we men will always Cum whenever we have $ex. But women, they rarely reach Orgasm which of course is the real height of $ex.
maybe for you...

I get her to #cum like 3 times before I use hand finish my work...

Except I just want punish her that day..
I go throway after she #cum once.

Tell us make we teach you...

If you know how to last long.. You will know that women like it more than you...! 50times more...

And it is scientifically proven that hormones are excessively higher in women which makes them want it almost all the time!

Also.. The very nature of that gash makes arou.sal frequent.

THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT YOU CANT SEE WHEN THEY ARE Arou.SED.

AND it's very easy for women to hide their #Cummings

When woman stop to enjoy am, she go tell you stop, dry up...

So even though you Don #cum she still want more, maybe you didn't even hit it enough for her to show she is enjoying it yet.. Try more.

WOMEN ENJOY IT MORE THAN MEN.
That's why I will never pay any female for that.

1 Like

Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by millionboi(m): 9:42am On Aug 18, 2018
okomile:
Men should ensure they satisfy their partner and be patient. It takes long for a woman to climax.

grin grin grin
I get d job down in d 2nd round
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by vizkiz: 9:43am On Aug 18, 2018
DaddyKross:

Awusubillahi angry

Oga, better use HEAD grin
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by Idrismusty97(m): 9:43am On Aug 18, 2018
franchasng:
True.

Women enjoy sex more than men only when they are having sex with their dream man or preferred man, and women have more self control towards sexual urge than men.

Also women enjoy sex more than men when they are having sex with their desired man, but men enjoy sex even with a mad woman, this is where the difference lies.

Women are very preferential or selective with their choice of sexual partner while most men don't have choice; any woman is okay for them no matter how she looks, a very disgusting trait in majority of men cry

Women prefer to have sex with a man they feel is above them in mental capacity, financial status, social status, academic status, career status while men don't care about the financial, social, mental, psychological or emotional status of their sex partner or target.

A woman can be truly fulfilled having sex with one desired or chosen man till she dies but a man will never be truly fulfilled and satisfied having sex with just one female till he dies; it hardly ever happens, in fact it never ever happens lipsrsealed

My brother na only you dey enjoy sex with mad woman o and na only you no get choice.

6 Likes

Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by amicable247: 9:46am On Aug 18, 2018
franchasng:
True.

Women enjoy sex more than men only when they are having sex with their dream man or preferred man, and women have more self control towards sexual urge than men.

Also women enjoy sex more than men when they are having sex with their desired man, but men enjoy sex even with a mad woman, this is where the difference lies.

Women are very preferential or selective with their choice of sexual partner while most men don't have choice; any woman is okay for them no matter how she looks, a very disgusting trait in majority of men cry

Women prefer to have sex with a man they feel is above them in mental capacity, financial status, social status, academic status, career status while men don't care about the financial, social, mental, psychological or emotional status of their sex partner or target.

A woman can be truly fulfilled having sex with one desired or chosen man till she dies but a man will never be truly fulfilled and satisfied having sex with just one female till he dies; it hardly ever happens, in fact it never ever happens lipsrsealed
Bro u hit the hammer on the nail, men have no selective if it come in sex unlike women, please send me your WhatsApp number I want to have a private talk with u thnks
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by Kira290(m): 9:46am On Aug 18, 2018
Sex can be painful without an understanding guy abeg....

Am talking from experience
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by Skmoda360(m): 9:46am On Aug 18, 2018
SexTin:
As In :-/
Why are you using indirect word?
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by amicable247: 9:47am On Aug 18, 2018
;
Idrismusty97:
My brother na only you dey enjoy sex with mad woman o and na only you no get choice.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by SoNature(m): 9:47am On Aug 18, 2018
SexTin:
Nt All The Time. Men Are Always Eager For It. Woman Needs Money Nt Sex Nw.

You must be a broke girl

A 21st girl is a miss independent as she foots her bills

Yes, she wants to prove to a man that his money means nothing to her

Hence, everything else but money matters to her
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by Olulinks(m): 9:50am On Aug 18, 2018
pocohantas:

As in ehn! Once them fling bra commot.
Na to dive in with reckless abandon. They don't want the girl to change her mind and say she no do again. So, penetration is the first on their mind grin grin
This is the point. Women could change mind. Guys won't have time for that sh*t. Guys just go straight to the point.
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by frozen70(f): 9:50am On Aug 18, 2018
franchasng:
True.

You spoke well as if you are a woman

I wish men will read this well and understand the content

A woman enjoys sex with whom she desires not just any man

The sight of such desired men makes a woman to squit even before sex

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by lonelydora: 9:50am On Aug 18, 2018
livinus009:
Actually this case is Opposite. We men are the ones that enjoys $ex the most because we men will always Cum whenever we have $ex. But women, they rarely reach Orgasm which of course is the real height of $ex

You are not hitting the right place
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by deebrain(m): 9:51am On Aug 18, 2018
livinus009:
Actually this case is Opposite. We men are the ones that enjoys $ex the most because we men will always Cum whenever we have $ex. But women, they rarely reach Orgasm which of course is the real height of $ex.

I don't think so sir.

And this is why many women are not really happy in their sexual relationship cos men tend to be selfish. if both men and women cum equally at each sexual experience, you will be amazed the rate women desire it more!

Its so easy to make men cum cos of the less complex nature and position of his organ. A woman is more complex and you need a bit of communication and understanding to know what your woman likes, how she wants to be touched etc... to achieve her own orgasm.

When she has known you for giving it to her, men, she can kill for you.
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by franchasng: 9:55am On Aug 18, 2018
Idrismusty97:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Haven't u ever wondered who impregnates mad women It is some sane men.

Some men have insane sexual urge and preference.

Let's be honest, majority of rich women will abhor having sex with their house boy or driver cos to them its a let down, they can have sex with their manager happily or company director or any other man of higher social class but don't be surprised that Aliko Dangote, Femi Otedola or even your president have had sex with their house help or cook or one low class woman u will marvel to hear of.

Israeli President was prosecuted one time last 4yrs for sleeping with a cleaner at the presidential house. Many top class men have been caught in such absurd sexual rendezvous unlike their female counterpart.

My point is, u and I may have sexual preference or may never sleep with low class women but I tell u that majority of men do it everyday. Some even rape minors as minor as 3yr old girl, can u fathom that Forget about ritual talk, most do it out of unquenchable sexual desire, men and sex sha cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by Divay22(f): 9:55am On Aug 18, 2018
vizkiz:
Everyone is an actor/actress nowadays. Even when we haven't seen them in any movie.

That is not true. I am not an expert in the sexual institution but I always make women reach orgasm.

Sex ain't just about piercing through a woman's pussý.

You need to work on your _Foreplay abilities...Once you bring your A game to it, a woman will CUM multiple times with her body vibrating like generator even before you start "going harder"

If you have never made a woman _squit before, you seriously need to work on being a REAL MAN
Hmm
What shoulda call you na
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by franchasng: 9:56am On Aug 18, 2018
frozen70:

You spoke well as if you are a woman

I wish men will read this well and understand the content

A woman enjoys sex with whom she desires not just any man

The sight of such desired men makes a woman to squit even before sex
they know but men are too stubborn; we like forcing everything to go our away, sadly grin

1 Like

Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by SexTin(f): 9:56am On Aug 18, 2018
Skmoda360:
Why are you using indirect word?
Yeah, Thats Why I'm Ask U, Why?
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 18, 2018
franchasng:
True.

a round of applause

2 Likes

Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by RealityShot: 9:58am On Aug 18, 2018
XVIER:

Now dont get me wrong, sex is good and enjoyable, it is the primal force, but I just dont understand the crazy hype. I just don't see it as the "pursuit".
good to know am not alone on this idea

1 Like

Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by franchasng: 9:59am On Aug 18, 2018
Kira290:
Sex can be painful without an understanding guy abeg....

Am talking from experience
but u are a guy na lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. / Ini Edo On A Movie Set At Eastgate Hotel, Lekki,Lagos(pics) / Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.