Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,049 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" (32850 Views)

Most Women Enjoy Being Beaten / Olatunji Bukky Buys SUV Ford For Her Birthday (Photos) / Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by RealityShot: 11:45am On Aug 18, 2018
okomile:

Maybe there should be practical session for married men and women - my tot.

Many women are dying in silence and tend to be adulterous.
yep... I see it in their eyes...

I wish we can do just that...
At least one supervised session for newlyweds
(just the way it was done in Europe back in the days)

Most Nigerian men learnt about doing it by just falling on top and trying...

Watch movies and they will say NO...
You can't learn properly without proper education.
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by frozen70(f): 11:46am On Aug 18, 2018
Jokerman:
lol.... our fathers never cared about type and skill of sex, buh since the introduction of Indecency, sex skills has proliferated... na wa...

Then there was no exposure to life

Women were having female circumsition were the clitories are being cut off to avoid such women having urge for sex

The women end up satisfing their men and nothing goes for them

When the world realised that such acts are harmful to women because they die in the process of genital mutilation, they stopped the practice

Though some town do practice it but it has come to a reduced level

Women of nowadays are joining longer circumsized and they now experience sex urge

It's now left for the man to do the needful to avoid losing such wany to another man

1 Like

Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by RealityShot: 11:48am On Aug 18, 2018
SexTin:
Tap Wetin, U Just Spend Without Ripping.
that thing Naa...

Well I done pay my dues
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 18, 2018
pocohantas:

It won't take long if the woman can just get on top and ride it at her own pace and precision wink
Chell me chumching
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by okomile(f): 11:51am On Aug 18, 2018
RealityShot:
yep... I see it in their eyes...

I wish we can do just that...
At least one supervised session for newlyweds
(just the way it was done in Europe back in the days)

Most Nigerian men learnt about doing it by just falling on top and trying...

Watch movies and they will say NO...
You can't learn properly without proper education.

The thing tire me bros.
They feel they are pro grin

1 Like

Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by okomile(f): 11:51am On Aug 18, 2018
nairalanduseles:

was only kidding am far far away from naija and married with kids too ....... ....lol nice chatting to u though regards to the family cheers

grin grin grin grin
Cheers
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by RealityShot: 11:56am On Aug 18, 2018
okomile:

The thing tire me bros.
They feel they are pro grin
pro wey no go training... Lmao!

I asked a girl to teach me to kis-s
I asked a girl to teach me to go round
I asked a girl to teach me how to go low/down
I asked a girl to teach me how to do...

And still I can't claim baba.. But I sabi pass many

NOTHING beats learning from a master and studying privately
**wink**
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by SexTin(f): 11:58am On Aug 18, 2018
RealityShot:
that thing Naa...
Na so... Latter I come sing "I bin no know" That missie sharp die!
grin
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by RealityShot: 11:59am On Aug 18, 2018
pocohantas:

It won't take long if the woman can just get on top and ride it at her own pace and precision wink
Chai.. You are so right!

Guy's copy that asap...

Pay them to knack you.. Don't pay and still do the work!
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
It's the truth anyways, they do than men...
Don't ask me if it from experience cos it's a capital NO

1 Like

Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by RealityShot: 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
frozen70:

Then there was no exposure to life

Women were having female circumsition were the clitories are being cut off to avoid such women having urge for sex

The women end up satisfying their men and nothing goes for them

When the world realised that such acts are harmful to women because they die in the process of genital mutilation, they stopped the practice

Though some town do practice it but it has come to a reduced level

Women of nowadays are joining longer circumcised and they now experience sex urge

It's now left for the man to do the needful to avoid losing such women to another man
Hmmm... Is that what they do in female circumcision?
WOW! That's horrible!

I need to Google that ASAP!
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by pocohantas(f): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
RealityShot:
Chai.. Them never ride you till you tear before...Lol... If them do you.. You go confess.. E dey they O!

It is not a war Sir, it is lovemaking.
Its effects should be pleasurable, not destructive and painful.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by pocohantas(f): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
chisco82:

Chell me chumching

I just told you, baby grin
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
pocohantas:

I just told you, baby grin
More of it darling cheesy
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by RealityShot: 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
pocohantas:

It is not a war Sir, it is lovemaking.
Its effects should be pleasurable, not destructive and painful.
smiley
Opps!
You are female! I tot different..

Well... That ride can still take very long and if she rushes it.. Tear!
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by sweetilicious(f): 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
livinus009:
Actually this case is Opposite. We men are the ones that enjoys $ex the most because we men will always Cum whenever we have $ex. But women, they rarely reach Orgasm which of course is the real height of $ex.
And the urge for sex is not high for women in comparison to men.
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
pocohantas:

As in ehn! Once them fling bra commot.
Na to dive in with reckless abandon. They don't want the girl to change her mind and say she no do again. So, penetration is the first on their mind grin grin
Wetin u expect before
DAT thing wey u talk don happen to me like twice.
I bin dey do legbere,dey rub hand for best,dey try make she wet before I enter full trothle.before I know wetin dey,d girl tell me say she no wan do again,say she get boyfriend.I almost wan rape am dat day.
So anybody wey come now.i go enter first before anything.second round for pre-intimacy,first round,na action

1 Like

Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by MrPresident1: 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
RealityShot:
Chai.. Them never ride you till you tear before...

Lol... If them do you.. You go confess.. E dey they O!

Oshe baddest, awon horse riders

1 Like

Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by mide419: 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
pocohantas:

Chei

Aunty ngooo nnoooo ooo
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by okomile(f): 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
RealityShot:
pro wey no go training... Lmao!

I asked a girl to teach me to kis-s
I asked a girl to teach me to go round
I asked a girl to teach me how to go low/down
I asked a girl to teach me how to do...

And still I can't claim baba.. But I sabi pass many

NOTHING beats learning from a master and studying privately
**wink**

Yeah
Supported
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by Chochovini: 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
Franzinni:
Sex is a commodity for women ... It's the chain they use to tie their domestic and wild slaves... Unless you are django ... Or kuntakinte.

If you can make a woman come... Then you can be sure she enjoyed it... If not she is just using it to dig a deeper hole to bury you in for life...

If nah lie ask Adam...

Devil gave her his big apple and e sweet and so she gave Adam the apple too and he was hooked for life.... Wink!
What you‘ve just put up here as comment is nothing but GAS!
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by Chochovini: 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
rman:

All manner of monikers now on nairaland...
OKOMILE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
. Hahahahahaha na dia you go fear na.
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by Franzinni: 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
Chochovini:
What you‘ve just put up here as comment is nothing but GAS!
you are absolutely right...
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by SpeedBee: 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
vizkiz:
Everyone is an actor/actress nowadays. Even when we haven't seen them in any movie.

That is not true. I am not an expert in the sexual institution but I always make women reach orgasm.

Sex ain't just about piercing through a woman's pussý.

You need to work on your _Foreplay abilities...Once you bring your A game to it, a woman will CUM multiple times with her body vibrating like generator even before you start "going harder"

If you have never made a woman _squit before, you seriously need to work on being a REAL MAN
Ayemidemi Bammi... ahhh embarassed
vizkiz:
Everyone is an actor/actress nowadays. Even when we haven't seen them in any movie.

That is not true. I am not an expert in the sexual institution but I always make women reach orgasm.

Sex ain't just about piercing through a woman's pussý.

You need to work on your _Foreplay abilities...Once you bring your A game to it, a woman will CUM multiple times with her body vibrating like generator even before you start "going harder"

If you have never made a woman _squit before, you seriously need to work on being a REAL MAN
Ayemidemi Bammi... ahhh☹️
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by JerryJude(m): 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
Like seriously �
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by okomile(f): 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
Chochovini:
Hahahahahaha na dia you go fear na.

Make una dey chop maize for my matter grin grin grin grin
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by biggy26: 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
okomile:
Men should ensure they satisfy their partner and be patient. It takes long for a woman to climax.

grin grin grin
Not really.
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by dasparrow: 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
Look at his fat face. Has he spoken to all women of the world? Research studies show that most women don't climax by dick penetration. As a matter of fact, there are women out there who only have sex because they have to and not necessarily because they really want to. Most women derive no pleasure from having their vaginas penetrated.
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by nnaeyes6: 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
Each one! Teach one! who be that girl weh wan teach me sex just call me on 0806507960 complete it. And please call me with ur office number because na there I wan get the training
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by Thegamingorca(m): 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
Bidobado:

Why the Fvck you lying!!!

Why he always lying!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Wows In Nice Ankara Outfit (Photos) / Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.