Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,317 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Ghanaian Musician Marries Ice Prince Manager. Tobi Daniel [photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Musician Marries Ice Prince Manager. Tobi Daniel [photos] (687 Views)

VIDEO: Ghanaian Musician Ara Bella Mistakenly Shares Her Sekz T@p£ On Snapchat / Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid / Ghanaian Musician D-black’s Girl, Nina Richie Leaking Own Pussy Photos For Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Musician Marries Ice Prince Manager. Tobi Daniel [photos] by GhanaBlogger(m): 11:45am On Aug 18, 2018
Who Is Becca Marrying Today? Everything Ghanaians should know about Becca's Husband Tobi Sanni Daniel. Here’s The Juice, [+PHOTOS]

Who Is Becca Marrying Today? Here’s The Juice

Ring the alarm, the Becca nuptials is happening today as we exclusively told you 10 days ago. We gave you all the hints and it’s now time for details. Becca is marrying one Nigerian Entrepreneur name Tobi Sanni-Daniel.

He is a chartered-economist and was banker until he channeled his knowledge into Entertainment Business. In showbiz, Dr Tobi, is known as an Artiste Manager and he once managed Ice Prince.

Award winning Tobi Sanni-Daniel, is the entertainment generalissimo who won the Entertainment Executive of the year category, at the 2015, Nigerian Entertainment Awards.
Tobi Sanni Danie
Tobi Sanni Daniel Tobi Sanni-Daniel Over the years, his innovative role in the development of talents has earned him the position of a first-class event manager who is very instrumental in the promotion of premium showbiz stars like Ice Prince, DJ Caise, DJ Spinal, Elderson Echiejile among several others.

Remembering his growth in the industry Sanni-Daniel who studied Business Administration and Management at the University of Ilorin said he had a rich working experience in the banking sector.
Tobi Sanni Danie
He said: “I have worked with Triumph Bank, I later moved to Liberty Bank, where I acted as the head of treasury operations, and later served as the Operation Head, at the Corporate Head Office in the same bank. Subsequently, I joined Equitorial Trust Bank and Bank PHB, where I acted as Brand Head in both banks. I eventually left the banking sector for entertainment in 2010.”

Having gathered all the required knowledge in management studies and building for himself an enviable corporate experience Sann-Daniel hits Nigeria’s entertainment scene and started making his marks.

Tobi Sanni Daniel
Tobi Sanni Daniel

He is also behind the brand DJ Spinal and that’s a good reason why Becca has a good open friendship with the DJ because they mutually know someone important to them. Even at the 2018 BETs, Becca and Oga Tobi were around each other All the best Becca, enjoy your traditional wedding, white wedding and the wedding dinner all happening today.

SOURCE- click to see PHOTOS

http://www.ghanakasa.net/who-is-becca-marrying-today-everything-ghanaians-should-know-about-beccas-husband-tobi-sanni-daniel-heres-the-juice-photos/

(1) (Reply)

Lovers Of Yoruba Movies. Pls I Need Your Help. / Groommen & Bridesmaid Sit On The Ground Watch Groom & His Bride Poses For Selfie / Please Can I Change My Moniker On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.